• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Wait what did he lie about?

Hope there's something good leaks.

He's said one thing and then gone back and stated exactly the opposite.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There are other examples too. Best to take anything without video evidence with a fistful of salt.

Ghost Drive

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There are other examples too. Best to take anything without video evidence with a fistful of salt.

Oh I didn't see the dying thing but I saw the Naminé post and thought he was joking that she is the MC. I just saw a DM where he said there are a lot of bosses because every world has a miniboss. That would mean at least 24 bosses wouldn't it?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Leaker is going out of his way to not spoil the story. And now that it's come out that the leaker has been blatantly lying about several things, it throw's everything that doesn't have video proof to back it up right in the toilet.

I'm not mad about any of this, because it'll teach folks to have their own opinions and wait for the opportunity to experience something for themselves, instead of just listening to somebody's opinion and treating that as the "right" opinion.

You know how many people that play KH games have hot takes for opinions on the series? I've seen people say 358/2 Days is the best KH game, Chain of Memories was pointless, and that TAV are terrible protagonists. Again, opinions, but most fans don't think these things lmao. For all we know, the leaker might have unpopular opinions regarding the game.

I've even seen people say that Atlantica is the best world in KH1. (I personally don't mind the world, but the controls were tricky.)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I literally died laughing when the arena thing was leaked. This is why I'm not taking everything any of these people say as gospel until I literally see it. Also, anything is better than the KHII with its dumb gimmick tournaments. As long as the tournament or whatever is scaled by level or power and not by "which dumb gimmick will make or break this round?", then I'm all in and have no complaints. If there is some of that... Well, it would just be a little disappointing, but not that bad really.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm not mad about any of this, because it'll teach folks to have their own opinions and wait for the opportunity to experience something for themselves, instead of just listening to somebody's opinion and treating that as the "right" opinion.

You know how many people that play KH games have hot takes for opinions on the series? I've seen people say 358/2 Days is the best KH game, Chain of Memories was pointless, and that TAV are terrible protagonists. Again, opinions, but most fans don't think these things lmao. For all we know, the leaker might have unpopular opinions regarding the game.

I've even seen people say that Atlantica is the best world in KH1. (I personally don't mind the world, but the controls were tricky.)

Yeah, I'm probably an outlier. XD I love CoM and Day's stories, and I'm not a fan of KH2. Just further proof that quality is subjective, and no matter what you love, someone else will hate that. There will always be a different opinion.

I get a lot of hate for liking Days actually :(

Fatal Mode

Yeah, I'm probably an outlier. XD I love CoM and Day's stories, and I'm not a fan of KH2. Just further proof that quality is subjective, and no matter what you love, someone else will hate that. There will always be a different opinion.

I finally beat Re:CoM this month (don’t laugh) and Riku’s stoy and gameplay were some of my favorite in the series! I was seriously impressed. Soras was okay, but something just clicked more with Riku’s. Felt more polished with the set decks or something hard to explain.

drew0512

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just to add another example, he said that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

but then he said it is, so...

U.N. Owen

Awards
This leaker is almost as funny as that guy who can't take criticism of FFXV.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This entire debacle has been enjoyable because it is almost as wacky as Kingdom Hearts itself. The leaker is incompetent and has no desire to reveal much, and even though he's allegedly terrible at the game (haven't seen a thing!!) he's only revealed good things that Nomura and SE never bothered to reveal, like field dialogue and combo modifiers returning. Bazztek attempting (twice) to invade KHi is the real 11th hour 'I'm already half Xehanort' moment of this storyline.

KH3's already good. Pack it up fellas. I was planning on ditching the community til release but y'all know I'm weak and this shit is too good to miss out on.

Awards
This thread is out of control... I get it... We have been waiting for this game forever but don't let other's people opinion on the game get into your head... You should see for yourself first. Don't take conclusions without playing yourself.

I'm still rooting for the game and I think it will give me a really good time.

Ghost Drive

I hope the side missions are more than just find 300 crabs or beating up heartless. I'd like some story side missions from the world NPCs with their own small story to tell.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

I'm right there with you bruh, don't even worry about that LOL, I'm probably one of the rare fans that didn't mind Dream Drop too much. Chain of Memories and Days have great stories. The gameplay might be not quite as accessible or the format in how they delivered it (looking at Days and the filler), but the actual content? I'd say it's quality.

And that's entirely the point I've been trying to make since the whole leaker fiasco -- we all have different tastes and what we expect for Kingdom Hearts. That's just the nature of opinions and entertainment as a whole. It's not wrong to like different things and dislike something, but I think a lot of people get into the habit of thinking "I don't like it, therefore it's objectively bad."

Also, some food for thought... If something is "bad", but the general consensus loves it, is it still bad? Or more specifically, does it even matter?

Awards
This entire debacle has been enjoyable because it is almost as wacky as Kingdom Hearts itself. The leaker is incompetent and has no desire to reveal much, and even though he's allegedly terrible at the game (haven't seen a thing!!) he's only revealed good things that Nomura and SE never bothered to reveal, like field dialogue and combo modifiers returning. Bazztek attempting (twice) to invade KHi is the real 11th hour 'I'm already half Xehanort' moment of this storyline.

KH3's already good. Pack it up fellas. I was planning on ditching the community til release but y'all know I'm weak and this shit is too good to miss out on.
Agreed. This has been one cuhrayzee ride and I'm glad that I'm watching it all unfold.

It sounds more like the bloody palace from Devil May Cry but, that’s not a bad thing.
DID SOMEBODY SAY DEVIL MAY CRY
1451951434026.jpg

Skykh

He is going to write a guide, the same guy who can't even figure out how to switch situation command until he hits POTC world, LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back