• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

So now that this has come to light, everything that we haven't actually seen footage of is completely up in the air now. That's neat.

maximumlight8

Awards
Seems like there seriously is absolutely no secret bosses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scala's Hope

Awards
Seems like there seriously is absolutely no secret bosses.

Couldn't it be that they were already in the game and locked behind flags that the day 1 patch activates?
As they usually are a teaser of the main conflict in the next installment, and related to the secret ending, Nomura might have wanted to hide them too. Or they could be at the end of this arena thing he found too hard

maximumlight8

Awards
Couldn't it be that they were already in the game and locked behind flags that the day 1 patch activates?
As they usually are a teaser of the main conflict in the next installment, and related to the secret ending, Nomura might have wanted to hide them too. Or they could be at the end of this arena thing he found too hard

I think they might be locked till day 1, people are asking him now if a secret boss is hinted during the ending of the game. So, idk anymore, I mean this guy said there's no coliseum but there's a arena? It's so confusing.

bagcifreak

I bet secret bosses will be added throughout the year to make people coming back to the game over time. Just like they do with Assassins Creed.

NoWay

Awards
Maybe the secret boss(es) will be unlocked after the epilogue?

I wonder if we can make choices with different characters and if so, maybe consequences might change. This leads me to ask if there might be different endings (something like "bad ending", "normal ending" and that kind of things)

Xosilentkill

Im pretty sure the secret boss will be locked until day 1. With the epilogue and ending being locked and with secret bosses being a hint to what will come next id be suprised if it was available

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So there's a pseudo arena? I'm so confused.

And this is exactly why I was telling people to chill the diddly out.

Yeah when I saw this on his feed I was more than upset. 90% of the Coliseum is just fighting tougher heartless. That's it. If a glorified combat arena isnt even kind of a Coliseum I dont know what is.

The only difference would be the lack of cups (although there's most likely replacements for that, like medals and such) and FF character battles (which can EASILY be implemented in an online update), otherwise it's literally the same thing. If it functions the same way, then one DOES exist, just in a different location.

maximumlight8

Awards
Maybe it's like the FFXV tutorial? I don't know. I just wish he would give a concrete answer instead of causing such a huge ruckus for no reason. I doubt he even reads the forum pages and such.

sorawild

I've noticed that every single KH related thread I can find about these leaks have all died now that it's come out that it was proven that the leakers were actively lying or being misleading with everything that doesn't have video evidence. This shitpost has killed the entire KH community and I must salute this level interwebz autism. Last time I saw anything on this level was the great 2014 Tumblr raid.

wolfshadow0118

So I was basically somewhat right about the leaker intentionally hiding certain things? Lel

But in all honesty, atleast people got the "coliseum" they were looking for.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We all been knew the leaker was hiding information. The fact that so many people took the leaker's word as fact when many of us were warning people to take what they said with a grain of salt is still absolutely insane to me. like they couldn't fucking figure out how to use the situation command cycle buttons what did y'all expect?

U.N. Owen

Awards
I can see why a lack of secret bosses would be present. We love speculating on the future which would make us ignore the past. Considering Nomura said that the epilogue and secret ending were all a DLC in case stuff got leaked, it makes sense.

wolfshadow0118

I can see why a lack of secret bosses would be present. We love speculating on the future which would make us ignore the past. Considering Nomura said that the epilogue and secret ending were all a DLC in case stuff got leaked, it makes sense.

Not wanting to argue, but can you still believe there's no secret bosses after this whole "coliseum" shenanigans? If there aren't any on day one then so be it..but I beg to differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back