• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Let's say they add a Hypothetical Multiplayer Mode that is the Colosseum, who will we play as?

We know for a fact that Sora and Riku are playable, Aqua is playable in 0.2 so it wouldn't be too hard to bring her over to this game. I hope we can at most play as all of the Seven Lights.

I'd hope it would be anyone with a full move set. Similar to Days, it would be awesome to pick heroes and villains to play as. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Lea, Axel (yes, both), Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Terranort, Xemnas, Ansem, Marluxia, Larxene, Data/Replica Riku, Xion, Vexen, Saix, Demyx...I'm not sure if I'm missing anyone from both sides...

NoWay

Awards
Let's say they add a Hypothetical Multiplayer Mode that is the Colosseum, who will we play as?

We know for a fact that Sora and Riku are playable, Aqua is playable in 0.2 so it wouldn't be too hard to bring her over to this game. I hope we can at most play as all of the Seven Lights.

This sounds WAY to good. I’d die to play again as Aqua in KH3. She’s my favorite character with Sora.. Let’s just hope that we receive any good DLC content.

Just use this link for his Reddit:
Thank you! The BH6 theme sounds very good. I need the OST as soon as possible.. Does anybody know when/if SE releases the OST shortly after the release?

Last edited by a moderator:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I'd hope it would be anyone with a full move set. Similar to Days, it would be awesome to pick heroes and villains to play as. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Lea, Axel (yes, both), Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Terranort, Xemnas, Ansem, Marluxia, Larxene, Data/Replica Riku, Xion, Vexen, Saix, Demyx...I'm not sure if I'm missing anyone from both sides...
Would Axel have his Chakrams? And Lea use his Keyblade?

I think you forgot Vanitas, I would love to play as him.

Smithee

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'm not expecting this at all (especially since I don't see the point in speculating about DLC in this thread), but the coolest thing they could do is introduce some sort of mode where you can do either co-op missions playing as different party members or do combat missions in the coliseum with two or more players. 358/2 Days attempted this back in the day, but the game's combat was far too limited to truly capitalize on the idea of this epic crossover. Even if it's just Sora's trio, Terra's trio, and Roxas' trio I would be okay with that.

Again, not expecting this AT ALL, but it would be one of the first things I would implement if I were to make a KH game.

If anyone is curious, I wrote a thread back in the day where I conceptualized a Mario Party-style KH game implementing various KH minigames and wove them into a Kingdom Karts game and a command board with minigames woven into it. Things like fruitball and ice cream beat would be enhanced to be playable as short minigames at the end of rounds, while world-specific minigames would also take place on each map, such as the various Pooh minigames being on a 100 acre wood board and so on.

Rucksack

Spoiler Spoiler Show

notnow123487

Awards
Someone replied to one of his tweets with this. Just a random guy on twitter so, but:

Tbh i also own the game. And calling it a 7.3 is the biggesy bullshit ever. But i am not the guy who says anything about the game because i respect the kh team and the other fans of the game. I give the game a 9.5 out of 10.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah at this point I'm pretty sure it's either for attention or something. We only have 27 days left until it releases so we'll all see when that day comes.

maximumlight8

Awards
He's fake. In proud mode there's 0EXP and that guy said it was critical only. Plus he was saying stuff like "mate" when he talks, and in America, we never say that. He said he got it from the leaker, so unless it was internationally shipped, I highly doubt he is real. I think he was baiting for story spoilers.

EchoFringe49

So I guess the combat training arena is like an endless enemy rush where you fight increasingly harder enemies in waves and it ends when you die, sounds cool if its that. I don't understand why he didn't mention the arena earlier though, it seems like an important bit of side content.

maximumlight8

Awards
So I guess the combat training arena is like an endless enemy rush where you fight increasingly harder enemies in waves and it ends when you die, sounds cool if its that. I don't understand why he didn't mention the arena earlier though, it seems like an important bit of side content.

Or it could be a place for training with keyblade transformations. I don't know, I just guess it's not really "side" content which is why he said there's no coliseum.

Darvandark

So there's a pseudo arena? I'm so confused.

Yeah when I saw this on his feed I was more than upset. 90% of the Coliseum is just fighting tougher heartless. That's it. If a glorified combat arena isnt even kind of a Coliseum I dont know what is.

Last edited by a moderator:

NoWay

Awards
Watch him saying later the combat arena is located in Olympus :D

U.N. Owen

Awards
Watch him saying later the combat arena is located in Olympus :D

"It's an arena located in Olympus where you need to fight really powerful Heartless. It's not a Coliseum."

Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back