• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow0118

You may be onto something. As long as the story and the worlds are fine, I don’t mind the lack of other content. However, I definitely expect Square to deliver DLCs with such things as the coliseum, secret bosses or data battles tbh.
I really hope for more content

Well didn't Nomura say that if a final mix version of the game occur then it would become dlc and not another disc?

Fatal Mode

Well if he had the game installed before his Xbox was banned, and he had the code, he could have redeemed it before his console got banned. I'm just unsure how long it takes for a console to be banned with situations like these.

What' he's saying is the codes aren't live yet for Xbox and PS4.

KaitoCam

Well if he had the game installed before his Xbox was banned, and he had the code, he could have redeemed it before his console got banned. I'm just unsure how long it takes for a console to be banned with situations like these.

Even if he tried to use the code before his xbox was banned it should not work the codes are not active.

NoWay

Awards
Well didn't Nomura say that if a final mix version of the game occur then it would become dlc and not another disc?
Exactly. I don’t think the Day One patch is going to include any additional content besides the Epilogue and the Secret Ending. However, I hope that we receive first additional content like the coliseum very very soon.

Senzura

Banned
Exactly. I don’t think the Day One patch is going to include any additional content besides the Epilogue and the Secret Ending. However, I hope that we receive first additional content like the coliseum very very soon.

I know Im repeating myself here, but Nomura has said nothing about a day 1 patch. Hes only said that the Epilogue and Secret movie will be released at a later date.

NoWay

Awards
I know Im repeating myself here, but Nomura has said nothing about a day 1 patch. Hes only said that the Epilogue and Secret movie will be released at a later date.
But wouldn’t it be stupid af to not release them on the 25th/29th? Well as long as they release them during the first week, i don’t mind..

Awards
I can't believe people are starting to think KH3 is incomplete and basically treating it like FFXV because the side/post game content isn't data battles and stuff

Did KH2FM really impact people that much?

notnow123487

Awards
I can't believe people are starting to think KH3 is incomplete and basically treating it like FFXV because the side/post game content isn't data battles and stuff

Yea I agree with this. The side content barely affects the game for me.

ZJGamer

The short answer: Yes.

People have been ready to compare KH3 to KH2FM since the game was announced. I can't tell you how many people I have heard say "Well as long as KH3 is as good as KH2FM I'll be happy." I would say for the majority of the fanbase KH2FM is considered the standard and every game from BBS to KH3D has been compared to it in how people judge those games.

I think the reason people forgive base KH2 for being so bare bones is because we didn't expect to have such a large amount of post game content until KH2FM came out. From then KH2FM became the standard for what a lot of people expect in terms of post game content.

And I won't lie, KH2FM I still consider to be the best game in the series. So I would be lying if I said that I don't use that game as the measuring stick for the series. Maybe that's unfair, but it's just hard not to do that when KH2FM gave us so much.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

You can tell that the 1.5 and 2.5 collections brought a ton of new fans in.

sorawild

Pretty much. The vast majority of this fanbase will tell you KH2FM is the best game in the series from a gameplay and game content perspective and even I gotta say, I had more fun with KH2FM than any other game in the series. Everyone was gonna compare KH3, the new game on the new hardware which could possibly have even more content than any other game to KH2FM which has the most content of every game so far.

robotman

Yes, KH2FM is the standard and is pretty much the most loved game. The fact that they're reducing the amount of content for the final game in the saga is baffling. They really need to add the coliseum, a couple of secret bosses and also something like the data battles. The fact that none of these are in is weird and makes no sense.

A majority of the fans are going to be extremely pissed off if this stuff is included as DLC as these things should already be in the game. I just don't get any of the decision making for KH3. The build up has been immense and people expect the game to be top notch but omitting the coliseum and data battles is obviously going to make the fans angry, they must know this, like come on.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
But wouldn’t it be stupid af to not release them on the 25th/29th? Well as long as they release them during the first week, i don’t mind..

No because no one is going to beat a 30+ hour game in a 24hr day. Definitely not the 25th because someone could upload it for other audiences who don’t have the game. I’m thinking a month later.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You can tell that the 1.5 and 2.5 collections brought a ton of new fans in.

Yeah... ironic how the Kingdom Hearts fandom really stressed everybody to play the collections, but it's now being used as the version to be compared to against Kingdom Hearts III.

It's almost as if we forgotten that Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II original incarnation did not have the Final Mix moniker.

Anyway, if people are not liking what Kingdom Hearts III has become, I say for those people to have their opinions, and I'll just stick with mine.

robotman

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Does anyone know if it's a multi-phase boss? I thought the leaker said the ending boss was anticlimactic? I just assumed that it's a one on one fight because Sora is in Scala ad Caelum alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back