• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If I remember correctly Zeus shut down Hades' coliseum because it was too savage. Zeus clearly doesn't have a problem with the concept of tournaments in general because if he did he would make Phil shutdown his coliseum. So I would expect Zeus' coliseum would be more about the sport and competition of the games, like Phil's tournaments, than it would be the savage slaughter that was implied to occur in Hades' tournaments back in the day.
You are correct, but if Zeus had his coliseum and let Phil run his, I can see why Hades thought he'd be justified in manipulating Sora to get his own coliseum unlocked xD

Nukara

Awards
And why does everyone think that there is no secret boss in KH3? If my memory serves me, then did they not say that in the game menu there is a function "Search secret boss."
Correct me if I'm wrong.

KaitoCam

Looks like the leaker is awake so maybe we'll get some more vids and question answered soon. Hopefully less vague this time

darknessofheart

Awards
I think it's only a matter of time before he just starts spilling crucial spoilers. Each day, he is giving more and more information and his definition of a spoiler seems to change with his mood. I'm honestly enjoying this because I love spoilers and it keeps things interesting until the game finally comes out. I always felt Kingdom Hearts was a decent series, just not revolutionary, so I think we are going to see this game fall within the 70-80% category. So, based off everything that's come out, it sounds like a decent experience to me.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I'm just wondering if the guys at Marvel are going to give KH its own universe number since BH6 has one.

Also, the soundtrack. It's easy to leak and doesn't spoil anything.

Awards
I remembered something about the brother's opinion on the end.

It was like getting everything he wanted, and it "tasted great"[meaning he did get everything he wanted], but it wasn't enough.

So he was disappointed because he wanted more or something?

U.N. Owen

Awards
I wonder if we have any reports. The other games had Ansem Reports, Xehanort Reports, Secret Ansem's Reports, Secret Reports, Roxas's Diary entries, and more.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So he finished the game, and no more worlds?

The world list was shown a few days ago and yes there aren't any more Disney worlds after 100 Acre Woods. As for original worlds only four are playable. Twilight Town, Dark World, Keyblade Graveyard, and Scala ad Caelum . the others seem to be cut scene only.

Nomura said we would know when there wouldn't be more worlds because he would say so. Was he lying? It feels like he was (and is still) laughing at us... -.-

Hirokey123

Awards
I remembered something about the brother's opinion on the end.

It was like getting everything he wanted, and it "tasted great"[meaning he did get everything he wanted], but it wasn't enough.

So he was disappointed because he wanted more or something?

Exactly this is what I was saying, their review was basically 90% of the game is great the ending was a clear end but it left them not feeling satisfied....so...yeah that really isn't exactly something I could see be cause for alarm.

Like this is what he said...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mytomxxx

I'm sorry mate but you're going to have to accept The Game is finished in Development and no More Disney Worlds but after Kh3 Next Saga could have More Disney Worlds.

I have no problem accepting it, I ask more for curiosity. Ah I meant the guy who is playing finished the game, not if the game is finished in dev.

And thankyou swoosh

Awards
Nomura said we would know when there wouldn't be more worlds because he would say so. Was he lying? It feels like he was (and is still) laughing at us... -.-
He never said we'd know when. He just said that they'd all be revealed before release.

Exactly this is what I was saying, their review was basically 90% of the game is great the ending was a clear end but it left them not feeling satisfied....so...yeah that really isn't exactly something I could see be cause for alarm.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I might be reaching, but this just makes it sound like he wants KH2 again.

mytomxxx

Spoiler Spoiler Show

about what he said, he compared kh3 with kh2fm, I think it is not fair, because kh3 don't have the extra content yet, like the superbosses and data fights that made people plays for hours. He is complaining for not having the final mix content, which I think will come as dlc after

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
The world list was shown a few days ago and yes there aren't any more Disney worlds after 100 Acre Woods. As for original worlds only four are playable. Twilight Town, Dark World, Keyblade Graveyard, and Scala ad Caelum . the others seem to be cut scene only.

Personally I’m okay with this fact but, my only grievance amongst the recent revelations is that there isn’t a Tournament/Arena aspect. Hopefully this is something they choose to add at a later date, maybe in the form of something similar to a Mirage Arena with a Central Hub complete with all the mini games in one place. One can only hope though.

notnow123487

Awards

Except he never said that. People made interpretations that’s what he meant from a statement, but its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back