• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It's funny, because who's to say that their thoughts won't be complete hot takes compared to the rest of the fan base? What they may feel unhappy about, you may find it to be the best choice to go with.

The sooner this damn game comes out, the better.

Awards
Oh, there's one thing the leaker answered way earlier in the day that I forgot to bring up.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

MasterEraqus

I think he is lying to us. I was following this thread and I see that he just wants to draw attention... I do not want to say that the videos shown are manipulated but the "spoilers" that have been released ... My intuition tells me not to trust them completely.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I mean honestly the leaker has kind of a double moral going on if that's the right word. Removing a 10 sec clip because of spoilers immediately and then denying everything YET ALSO spoiling the entire world list and NOT removing the video and instead just apologizing once... does not really add up?

Mizunashi

I mean honestly the leaker has kind of a double moral going on if that's the right word. Removing a 10 sec clip because of spoilers immediately and then denying everything YET ALSO spoiling the entire world list and NOT removing the video and instead just apologizing once... does not really add up?

Indeed. What doesn't add up is what he says about
Spoiler Spoiler Show
doesn't add up when Nomura is on record to have said
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perhaps the leaker didn't meet the conditions? Or is he pretending he 'leaked' it by accident to rile people up?

the red monster

Awards
Mod edit: Spoiler tagging just to be safe

If they kill off aqua ( which the tgs trailer was hinting, vanitas about to stab her, and rumors going around) i'm going to legit cry.

also i'm not really sure it's a spoiler or anything because it didn't come from the leaker as far as i know, just a rumor.

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimaXOmega

Mod edit: Spoiler tagging just to be safe

If Aqua gets murked, Xion better be saved.

Mizunashi

I wanted to tag it just I'm case the rumour is proven legitimate in hindsight by some means.

Blizzard-

Awards
Can someone explain to me why the leak/rumor in the previous comments is being so widely debated? I haven’t followed the leaks closely enough to know why the leaker’s credibility is being questioned or where the origin of this story event leak came from.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can someone explain to me why the leak/rumor in the previous comments is being so widely debated? I haven’t followed the leaks closely enough to know why the leaker’s credibility is being questioned or where the origin of this story event leak came from.
The person playing the game uploaded a video titled "Realm of Darkness Gameplay" which they quickly deleted.

Some people, whether truthful or not, are spreading information after they claimed to have watched it and speak of what the leaker and his brother were talking about.

It's unverified and most likely false, but I'm steering on the side of caution. A warning to anyone: I will infract people who complain about me moderating their posts with spoiler tags. I'm doing what is best at the moment for the forums and I won't have people fight back against that.

Mizunashi

The leak in question was mentioned in a video when the two brothers allegedly 'forgot they were recording' and uploaded it by accident in a gameplay video that they took down immediately.

Because it was deleted so fast, we only have hearsay on what was actually said. The main 'rumour' being that they mentioned
Spoiler Spoiler Show

bagcifreak

There's this guy who's trying to convince me that KH3 will get a Day 1 Patch with 4 new worlds and that the guy actually didn't finish the game cause only half of the game is on the disc.

What kind of BS is that? Who said that? Why do people believe that?????? Like........................

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
There's this guy who's trying to convince me that KH3 will get a Day 1 Patch with 4 new worlds and that the guy actually didn't finish the game cause only half of the game is on the disc.

What kind of BS is that? Who said that? Why do people believe that?????? Like........................
....................................lol wat

Perkilator

Awards

[video=youtube;FFV2zesiZww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFV2zesiZww&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Muke

whatever
Awards
About that story leak
this is Nomura/Square Enix. They killed off and brought back the same character 3 times (Axel/Lea) because of fan popularity. And Aqua is among the most popular characters. They wouldn't kill her off especially after 0.2

Skykh

I think people need to down their expectations and think the patch will fix all major issues. We don't know even the size.

People saying 10 GB, because it's stated on the ps4 pro preorder that it require minimum 50 gb.

You are trusting a source that gives a wrong release date and mislead people?

Neo_

Awards
If you're gonna let some random guy's opinion ruin your desire for a game, you're here for the wrong reasons.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's very true but while I haven't played it since July when I got the plat, God of War had like, 4-7 side quests, an annoying grind area, a battle area with challenges, and some fetch quest items (collectables), and the Valkyrie fights. People would rather this, especially the fights, over collecting cooking ingredients, the Giga first person shooter mini-game, or any of the pudding mini-games, and the other like 12 mini-games in the game unfortunately :(

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm a little bummed there seem to be no secret bosses (though they could also just not have found them) but ultimately, as Chaser said, there is a lot to be done in the game. There are the Gumi Ship missions, too. So I wouldn't say there's little/no post game content as you will probably have to do the majority of collecting ingredients/finding Hidden Mickeys/every other minigame after the final boss. Really makes me want to plat this game!!

Ahhhh I can't wait for it to release, really want it now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back