• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

Now the leaker is stating that Scala is exploriable to a point. If you go to far it triggers the final boss.

BlazingSoul

Now the leaker is stating that Scala is exploriable to a point. If you go to far it triggers the final boss.

Hopefully it's like Hyrule Castle in Zelda Breath of the Wild where you can explore the whole thing(which is pretty big), but if you reach the throne room it triggers the fight with Calamity Ganon

Fatal Mode

He claimed to have used the code before the ban then later claimed to have gotten it in game after a certain point.

No one knows.

Are the Xbox codes live? My PSN one still doesn't work.

Edit: If I played all those games on my shitty touch screen for nothing I'm going to be pissed! Lol

notnow123487

Awards
Well that's a bit of a relief. As long as we get to explore a bit of the city that would satisfy me.

Eh all the leaker said was you can explore a little bit if you go to far it triggers the final boss. I’m guessing it’s just like Keyblade Graveyard in BBS maybe a little better. Still a little disappointing, but it’s better than nothing.

Awards
Well that's a bit of a relief. As long as we get to explore a bit of the city that would satisfy me.

Yeah, thank god, I would take even a small amount of Scala Ad Caelum's city even if it was just a block or two, even if going too far in triggers the final boss and is like BBS' Keyblade Graveyard, it's better than having no form of exploration at all.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[dabs]

NoWay

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[dabs]

These are the first good news for me since the final battle trailer

mriku90

Awards
Yeah, thank god, I would take even a small amount of Scala Ad Caelum's city even if it was just a block or two, even if going too far in triggers the final boss and is like BBS' Keyblade Graveyard, it's better than having no form of exploration at all.

Hmm I thought the exploration for KG in BBS was pretty decentt TBH. It was about 5 doors and not to mention the tornadoes.

Nukara

Awards
People no one knows in which topic he leakers answers questions?
I got lost in the stream and I can not find the desired topic, so I ask for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back