• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
So the leaker answered another question.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

U.N. Owen

Awards
So the leaker answered another question.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm sure the question about FF characters is a textbook definition of being "FOS."

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

Muke

whatever
Awards
At this point it seems like he's abusing his power and messing with everyone. If that's the case: what an ass

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I don't think they're manipulating people, and I don't think they're doing this for attention. I think they genuinely didn't like how the game ended. Now whether I agree with them, and whether I think they're overreacting is another matter. But I do believe they genuinely feel that way.

Based on the leaker's twitter replies, they thought all the disney worlds up till the last one were "amazing". Then apparently the story had some ups and downs, and some crazy cool stuff happened. He says what made him say the game was meh is that they touch on some really coop things that they then just never bring up again. I can't know if I'll agree, but it's understandable. This makes way more sense than what he said before about something from the mobile game being involved that he didn't like.

I disagree with you on one thing, they are definitely doing this for attention.

Awards
"It's not the beginning. It's definitely not the ending it's the middle of the game I take issues with ..

End of the day the game as a whole gets a 7 out of 10 for my rating it's meh"

Now it's the middle of the game he has issues with? Yesterday it was the ending and now it's the middle????

CAN SOMEONE GET A FREAKING DETECTIVE IN HERE?

Like Cheezus Rice on a bike pedaling up Mt. Everest with a Refrigerator full of Sonic OCs this is crazy

notnow123487

Awards
Yea if twilight town isn’t expanded upon, keyblade graveyard is still keyblade graveyard, don’t get to go to Radiant Garden or Castle Oblivion or Destiny Islands, and we just had a full game take place in the realm of darkness; Scala ad caelum I really hope is a full fledged world otherwise we don’t have any new original areas. Which is odd?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
"It's not the beginning. It's definitely not the ending it's the middle of the game I take issues with ..

Now it's the middle of the game he has issues with? Yesterday it was the ending and now it's the middle????

Like Cheezus Rice on a bike pedaling up Mt. Everest with a Refrigerator full of Sonic OCs this is crazy

As I said at this point they are doing this for attention it’s best to just ignore them for now.

notnow123487

Awards

Okay I now have a pretty solid theory on what happened. Yesterday when he was playing pirates he commented that he just got past the halfway point. San Fransokyo is after that and that’s when he tweeted it was game of the year, except San Fransokyo is the beginning of the end game. I think he got tripped up thinking there was way more in the middle of the game than he was. Then the end game happened quickly thinking he was still in the middle and that was it. My guess is the story is backloaded like other Osaka games and not much happens in the middle set of worlds so he didn’t think he was anywhere near the end.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

UltimaXOmega

Lack of FF characters and Non-Disney Keyblades on top of original worlds getting shafted. I feel like Disney is responsible.

Echoecho6

Awards
I am getting frustrated by this now. "just kidding" really? How are we supposed to believe any info we have ever gotten so far now lol. Also, saying there are FF characters when in reality there aint is not funny to lie about... It is different if they ARE in it and he tells us they arent so we can be surprised, but the reverse is just evil.

notnow123487

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hes straight up giving out spoilers. This guy is a selfish prick. He says no spoilers until he no longer has any reason to hide them because he finished the game and got his fix. No respect for the community at all.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Echoecho6

Awards
Another thing that confuses me is this whole final world deal. Nomura said "you can do anything". If this is Scala Ad Calem, I am very curious what Nomura is saying.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I am getting frustrated by this now. "just kidding" really? How are we supposed to believe any info we have ever gotten so far now lol. Also, saying there are FF characters when in reality there aint is not funny to lie about... It is different if they ARE in it and he tells us they arent so we can be surprised, but the reverse is just evil.

Let's not forget the whole "FF characters would be a spoiler" balderdash they used as an excuse. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back