• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

BlazingSoul

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't see anybody throwing a tantrum. They're sharing their feelings about the game as they work them out, and they seem pretty reasonable about it. They're not calling it trash or garbage, they just both seem to feel unfulfilled by the endgame.

There's a lot of really defensive fans getting confrontational and acting like this is the end of days when it's just the beginning of the larger dialogue that's going to develop surrounding this game. If people can't handle this, I worry for the state of t3h internetz on January 30th.

It's going to be a trainwreck. The insistence on filing everyone under "negative" or "positive," and sweeping even the tiniest complaints under a rug and shouting BE GRATEFUL at people the past two weeks is just a preview.

Last edited:

theshadowman

Awards
I swear, this whole ordeal has turned a lot of people into pessimists and attracted various trolls. I think I’m done with this site for awhile, the amount of negativity is just too grand for my liking.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Just read the complete leak summary
I will still have fun with KH3, but I have to say I'm definitely disappointed.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Anything about the new Princess of Heart? Did they ever say who the other three are?

Y'know, I'm actually starting to feel like this whole fiasco has done more harm than good.

Well people were going to be upset about the story choices and world count regardless. If anything it just started much earlier thanks to the leakers

notnow123487

Awards
Im reserving judgement until I play the game. I just don’t want another DDD.

im betting one Disney world was cut last minute sometime this year. Maybe even after e3 and that’s why the announcements were weird. It makes sense since we have 12 worlds, one short of 13.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I swear, this whole ordeal has turned a lot of people into pessimists and attracted various trolls. I think I’m done with this site for awhile, the amount of negativity is just too grand for my liking.
Yeah, I’m extremely close to logging off because I’m a bit sick of what’s going on in this thread and elsewhere. Positive or negative impressions and responses aside, this last day has just done my head in and I’m just a bit over it. I’ll see how I feel after some sleep.

Senzura

Banned

You can be a pessimist or an optimist about future events that have not happened. KH3 is out, and its bad. I'm just describing what is in front of me. Criticism is good for a franchise that we all like.

Emer93

Not gonna lie, I literally punched a hole in the wall since it’s officially confirmed patf is not in the game. Guess I won’t be getting my deposit back

but I have no doubt the game will rock and meet my expectations and beyond

maximumlight8

Awards
Only play KH for gameplay so I'm okay if that story is not that great, they said the gameplay is amazing and is definitely pretty close to KH2FM.

notnow123487

Awards
Not gonna lie, I literally punched a hole in the wall since it’s officially confirmed patf is not in the game. Guess I won’t be getting my deposit back

but I have no doubt the game will rock and meet my expectations and beyond

This cant be real. What is wrong with you? Who cares if a Disney world isn’t in a video game.

The leaker also said he has like six to ten more hours to 100% so the game is like 40-45 hours to 100%.

Seighart

Awards
Everything is so obviously being blown out of proportion lol. The leaker and the brother are so obviously feeling the power that they have and people are just eating it up. I don't believe in accidental uploads for one.

With that being said regardless of how they felt about the ending of the game, ......no one should be taking their opinion seriously. They were basically giving the game 10/10 up until the ending. I'm not sure how the ending of a game can suddenly devalue the game as a whole. They're way too inconsistent to be trusted. 7 hours worth of side missions? We barely got to see any of that. I know these kinds of people and yoy can clearly tell they have a chip on their shoulder based on the commentary in their videos. They're only acting this way because they're the only ones that can at the moment.

".....oh the game isn't all that guys." He's just trying to kill hype and has that "Been the done that" mentality while looking down at everyone trying to make it seem that this game isn't as spectacular or worth the time everyone is making it out to be. *end rant*

robotman

Honestly, they messed this up due to marketing. They didn't market the game well at all. The biggest mistake was leaving everyone hanging on expecting another Disney world to show up. They should have never revealed Frozen and Pirates at the same time if they didn't have anything else to show later down the line, they saved Winnie the Pooh (as the last Disney world to show), which shouldn't have even been selected as a world over any other Disney world or even Original world because each world already has mini-games so why dedicate a whole world to mini-games? It makes no sense.

Next, adding normal content that is expected and was in previous titled consoles (a couple of secret bosses, Coliseum tournaments, boss replay/data battles, etc) there is absolutely no reason as to why they wouldn't add the Coliseum tournaments back to the game. Some people are hanging onto a day 1 patch but this seems like something that should already be in the game and not a patch update.

We'll see but this has extremely soured things for me, I already knew that I was building it up too much in my head (all these years waiting) but since the wait has been so long, you can't help but expect the game to be huge. I guess we all have to wait for a Final Mix version that'll probably be released 6-9 months after the game comes out.

Awards
I remember when everybody liked the leaker. How he wasn't gonna spoil anything and the like.

Then he started being vague and everything snowballed from there.

Also hey! Taochan's here!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I don’t want to sound grateful to the leakers, but I am glad that I have an idea of what to expect on the amount of content and such. I think the game looks great. I get why lack of content is disappointing, but I also don’t want to judge the game based on what it doesn’t have. So it doesn’t have that many worlds. At least they have more worlds to use in future games and the content in these worlds is higher quality. So the game isn’t that long? I’d rather it be shorter than for it to be filled with bloat like KH2. I also think this game has has an excellent design for additional content. Nomura already said they were having to turn some stuff in DLC in order to save disc space. I’d also gladly take DLC episodes in place of more handheld games in the interim between this and a possible KH4.

While this is the end of the Xehanort saga, it’s also the beginning of current and next generation KH titles. It will set the precedent for the amount of content to expect in future console games. I can understand why they wouldn’t want to overstuff it and then have people expecting the same amount and more in the next game.

I don’t think the game will be perfect by any means and I have my fair share of disappointments. But I’m going to try to enjoy it for what it is rather than what it isn’t. Besides, this is the first full scale (non-remastered) KH game where content can be added and problems can be fixed through patches. So at least some of the more minor complaints have potential to be fixed. My biggest concern is the quality of the story which can’t really be changed as easily. But we only have two subjective opinions on right now and I’d rather judge that when I see it for myself firsthand. Not even leaks can do a KH story justice. I’d have thought pretty much every KH game sounded ridiculous if I had read one of these bulletpoint leaks about them beforehand.

Maybe there will be more new worlds if we follow the number of the Princesses of Heart:
Kairi
Monsters-Boo (hinted PoH)
Arendelle-Elsa and Anna (confirmed PoH)
Corona-Rapunzel (confirmed PoH)
The Caribbean Pirates-Calypso or Elizabeth Swann. I doubt this world has a PoH because the plot revolves around the box
Olympus-¿Megara?. As the previous world, i don't think this world has a Princess too.
Acre Woods-nothing to say.
Big Hero 6-Honey Lemon, Go go Tomago or Abigail. I wouldn't rule out this world as having a PoH but i still think the main plot of San Fransokyo will be about Baymax.
Toy Story-¿Bo Peep?. I am not very sure about a toy being so special to be named as PoH...
If we only count the confirmed PoH we have 5 of 7, so there would be 2 or 1 (it depends on what Nomura has on mind)

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe there will be more new worlds if we follow the number of the Princesses of Heart:
Kairi
Monsters-Boo (confirmed PoH)
Arendelle-Elsa and Anna (confirmed PoH)
Corona-Rapunzel (confirmed PoH)
The Caribbean Pirates-Calypso or Elizabeth Swann. I doubt this world has a PoH because the plot revolves around the box
Olympus-¿Megara?. As the previous world, i don't think this world has a Princess too.
Acre Woods-nothing to say.
Big Hero 6-Honey Lemon, Go go Tomago or Abigail. I wouldn't rule out this world as having a PoH but i still think the main plot of San Fransokyo will be about Baymax.
Toy Story-¿Bo Peep?. I am not very sure about a toy being so special to be named as PoH...
If we only count the confirmed PoH we have 5 of 7, so there would be 2 or 1 (it depends on what Nomura has on mind)

Woah, hold on. Boo was confirmed to be a PoH in the spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back