• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

He got mad that the black box from Union X got in? Even though several aspects including the black box were advertised to be in the game?

Leaferian

Awards
I'm pretty excited to test out completion times for KH3. My 100% Proud clear file for KH1 is something like 16 hours, and my KH2 one is minutes shy of 24 hours.

notnow123487

Awards
72% completion in 34 hours and died only four times on proud and he sucks at the game? That is the first thing that is very concerning to me.

And I will reiterate, this guy is being a piece of s*i* right now.

edit: oh my god he just posted a video talking about the ending with his brother but deleted it immediately. Please god tell me no one accessed it.

Darvandark

So this idiot is going back on his hard no spoiler stance and is clearly making comments that are spoilers. Screw this idiot.
Really? I'm mostly seeing some gameplay comments and whether or not certain things were satisfactory (vaguely though). The most spoilery thing I'm seeing is the length he beat it. Which I'm still having a hard time with.

Lvl 39 at ~35hrs and 72% that's a little hard to believe. Though that last 28% could be some of the more post game content.

Senzura

Banned
He got mad that the black box from Union X got in? Even though several aspects including the black box were advertised to be in the game?

Was the black box even in anything but Back Cover? I don't actually think its in chi or Union

I'm pretty excited to test out completion times for KH3. My 100% Proud clear file for KH1 is something like 16 hours, and my KH2 one is minutes shy of 24 hours.

lol. Keep in mind that this guy was playing KH for his first time and spent half the time just jumping around or literally leaving the game on idle. You can't compare it to a file for a game you've already completed multiple times

notnow123487

Awards
Really? I'm mostly seeing some gameplay comments and whether or not certain things were satisfactory (vaguely though). The most spoilery thing I'm seeing is the length he beat it. Which I'm still having a hard time with.

Lvl 39 at ~35hrs and 72% that's a little hard to believe. Though that last 28% could be some of the more post game content.

he made one specific comment about Riku gameplay that is very very spoilery

Also his brother was foaming at the mouth because the game felt incomplete. This is going to be FFXV all over again isn’t it lol.

Leaferian

Awards
72% completion in 34 hours and died only four times on proud and he sucks at the game? That is the first thing that is very concerning to me.
I can't speak to anything else, but as far as him being nad at it goes, his brother said he was bad at the game because he doesn't use Block/Guard and spams attack rather than using magic a lot of the time. I dunno if you can really say he's bad at the game.

Darvandark

I don't know if this was shown before but I love that you don't need to leave the world to go to a different part of the map

Senzura

Banned
I can't speak to anything else, but as far as him being nad at it goes, his brother said he was bad at the game because he doesn't use Block/Guard and spams attack rather than using magic a lot of the time. I dunno if you can really say he's bad at the game.

C'mon dude you're rationalizing again. Even in DDD I had a LITTLE trouble with the last couple bosses.

This guy
played on proud
never has played KH
sucks at video games in general
never grinded
zipped through most the content

and STILL only died 4 times on proud.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh I just saw that.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

notnow123487

Awards
C'mon dude you're rationalizing again. Even in DDD I had a LITTLE trouble with the last couple bosses.

This guy
played on proud
never has played KH
never grinded

Wtf are you talking about never played KH? He’s been a fan of the series since KH1 came out lol.

Hirokey123

Awards

This guy
played on proud
never has played KH
never grinded

Uh I don't think that's 100% accurate, pretty certain his brother said he has played KH and is actually way more into the games now than he is even though his brother is still the better player.

Seighart

Awards
All i'll say is that my first playthrough of a KH game was never my quickest playthrough. I imagine that if it took me 30-40 hours to beat it the first time then it'll take me 20-30 just rushing. Still, I doubt he spent a lot of time looking for hidden Mickeys or upgrading his keyblade. He said he skipped cutscenes too so that should factor in the amount of time he played. If this guy is a die hard fan then dying only a handful of times on Proud shouldnt be that farfetched. We all have experience with KH so dying anymore than 5 times would make me question your skills legit lol.

Leaferian

Awards
You can't compare it to a file for a game you've already completed multiple times
Wow, thank you for that DIZZYING insight. Really, you have changed my entire life. And yet, it's almost like I said I was looking forward to testing out the completion times myself.

Darvandark

he made one specific comment about Riku gameplay that is very very spoilery

Also his brother was foaming at the mouth because the game felt incomplete. This is going to be FFXV all over again isn’t it lol.

Hmm I just found it and it doesn't feel very spoilery to me. Just that the battle itself is a spoiler. Which I suppose it technically is a spoiler via the content but he could literally be fighting anyone. ​It could be Sora v Riku and that would be a spoiler

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Welp, it's confirmed for the naysayers. San Fransokyo has NPCs hanging around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back