• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

Let's be honest, half of those keyblades weren't used. Either they were inferior as soon as you got them or the ability wasn't quite up to par. I prefer less keyblades that will actually be utilized as opposed to a bunch of worthless keyblades cluttering up my inventory. Same applied to Donald and Goofy. KH1 you could buy some weapons for Donald and Goofy but I would have preferred to find or have an enemy drop weapons in each world instead. KH2 was mostly the same concept, except that they added skills to them and only like 5 of their weapons even had skills. Then there were upgraded versions of the weapons and those were useful based on preference. The mushrooms dropped 3 useless weapons and that was a nightmare.

I absolutely agree! I was never a fan of it either. I also just realized that Goofys "regular" shield is not displayed in that artbook so I guess those might not be all weapons after all. Still I think it's a lot less than in previous games but I don't mind.

there are also heartless themed weapons, a alice/mad hatter themed one, one that literally looks like the BBS arena planet glued on a stick lmao and one that looks like a Dragonball (like from the anime) on a stick hehe

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I absolutely agree! I was never a fan of it either. I also just realized that Goofys "regular" shield is not displayed in that artbook so I guess those might not be all weapons after all. Still I think it's a lot less than in previous games but I don't mind.

there are also heartless themed weapons, a alice/mad hatter themed one, one that literally looks like the BBS arena planet glued on a stick lmao and one that looks like a Dragonball (like from the anime) on a stick hehe

Those sound really awesome. I'm worried about opening my artbook before I play the game now lol. I did that with Lightning Returns but I didn't care about that game as much as this one. Waited for FF 15 tho. Glad I did.

notnow123487

Awards
Honestly it’s pretty surreal that someone is about to beat KH3. Seemingly the first person to do so that wasn’t involved with making the game. He’s got no idea what’s coming next and no way to be spoiled. I wish I were in those shoes.

EchoFringe49

Let's be honest, half of those keyblades weren't used. Either they were inferior as soon as you got them or the ability wasn't quite up to par. I prefer less keyblades that will actually be utilized as opposed to a bunch of worthless keyblades cluttering up my inventory. Same applied to Donald and Goofy. KH1 you could buy some weapons for Donald and Goofy but I would have preferred to find or have an enemy drop weapons in each world instead. KH2 was mostly the same concept, except that they added skills to them and only like 5 of their weapons even had skills. Then there were upgraded versions of the weapons and those were useful based on preference. The mushrooms dropped 3 useless weapons and that was a nightmare.
I agree completely, like who actually used Follow the Wind or Sweet Memories, they're useless. tho it is a bummer if oathkeeper and oblivion aren't in

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Honestly it’s pretty surreal that someone is about to beat KH3. Seemingly the first person to do so that wasn’t involved with making the game. He’s got no idea what’s coming next and no way to be spoiled. I wish I were in those shoes.

Too bad the epilogue and secret movie is sealed till 25th at earliest for him

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

BlazingSoul

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I thought the shining walls wouldn't bother me but after watching the Twilight Town gameplay video, that sure was distracting. Especially when Sora is between different walls. Hopefully there will be option to turn it off in the future, because right now the leaker said there isn't.

I would change two things about it:

1 - Use something less flashy to hint the player. Something like sparkles and only have it on the bottom/middle of the wall would be a good alternative.

2 - Add a option to turn it off.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Literally a month early at that. After this weekend, this guy's internet fame goes POOF.

sorawild

Imagine if PLOT TWIST: Finishing all Disney worlds is mid-game, while the other half of the game takes place only in original worlds.

Idk, but 32 hours seems kinda short for this game. Also I would be disappointing if the Ven Castle Oblivion rescue takes place offscreen and is not playable.

KH games have never really been all that long. It took me only 15 hours to beat the main story of KH2, where I really put in the hours was post game content, thats honestly what Im excited for the most.

bagcifreak

Considering that guy skips cutscenes, barely grinds and literally does nothing else besides running through the game and killing heartless I think 32 hours are fine. I know he did SOME side stuff to level up for the fights but I consider Lvl 32/33 to be pretty low for the end of the game. I don't grind much either in my first playthroughs and I rarely finish under Lvl 40/45. I honestly don't think there's anything to be disappointed about.

He's on his way to Keyblade Graveyard probably, followed by a second visit to Aqua and Scala Ad Caelum which means he should be done at the 40 hour mark which is flne tbh. Idk what some people expected.

maximumlight8

Awards
This guy said he's playing the game pretty leisurely, doing a ton of side stuff, looking through worlds.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Considering that guy skips cutscenes, barely grinds and literally does nothing else besides running through the game and killing heartless I think 32 hours are fine. I know he did SOME side stuff to level up for the fights but I consider Lvl 32/33 to be pretty low for the end of the game. I don't grind much either in my first playthroughs and I rarely finish under Lvl 40/45. I honestly don't think there's anything to be disappointed about.

He's on his way to Keyblade Graveyard probably, followed by a second visit to Aqua and Scala Ad Caelum which means he should be done at the 40 hour mark which is flne tbh. Idk what some people expected.

40 hours is gonna be pretty low for me, at least on my first file lol. I'm gonna explore every nook and cranny in this game, take my time and occasionally grind when needed, do every mini game at least once.
But overall if it takes at least 30-40 ish hours to beat the main story, that's pretty good for me. I mean most modern Triple A titles are about that, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Greenice

Not to annoy you guys, I really am enjoying the little leaks but many reactions from you sound kinda "desperate", like you were expecting more but you don't want to admit it and you're trying too hard to find excuses and stuff...

Maybe that's just an impression, I feel like I'll have a lot of fun if the story will be as good as it should be, but I feel like someone is not happy and is trying to hide it.

Let's just be happy! The game comes out in one month and all this hype and the wait won't be a thing anymore and we'll miss it once it'll be gone! Let's cherish this moment! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back