• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bagcifreak

I think it's official... we know about all worlds and there are no more worlds left to be announced.

I can imagine Scala Ad Caelum leading to a different place like idk the real Kingdom Hearts but it won't be a seperate world but more like something that happens within the world.

Disappointed but not surprised.

wolfshadow0118

IDK the way it was worded when I read about that sounded more like the final battle or the story concept surrounding the end more than a world. "Something I wanted to do since KH1" wasn't it? If it's just a world I feel like he could have easily put it in any of the previous games.

Or maybe if it's like the final battle "world/area", one that can only be accessed by activating the final sequence of the game, then kingdom hearts could be it. It would be an area that can't be accessible outside of combat specifically and still be implemented in the game in some shape or form.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Or maybe if it's like the final battle "world/area", one that can only be accessed by activating the final sequence of the game, then kingdom hearts could be it. It would be an area that can't be accessible outside of combat specifically and still be implemented in the game in some shape or form.

That's true. A combination of area/battle would be a lot better in the context than just an area. I would like that idea too, it's nice he's finally getting to do something he's always wanted to implement considering it's pretty much his series.

Perkilator

Awards
I'm hoping Keyblade Graveyard is expanded, unlike Twilight Town.
That gameplay clip had Sora entering the sewers, as well as an expanded forest leading up to the Old Mansion.

…Although, to be fair, it’s not necessarily enough to fairly judge if Twilight Town has “expanded”, per se.

bagcifreak

There are these 2 weapons in the artbook that are angel-wing themed. I wonder if you'll get them after beating the game & Scala Ad Caelum. They look like they belong to that world. I really wish they photographed the keyblades instead of Donalds & Goofys weapons.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
That gameplay clip had Sora entering the sewers, as well as an expanded forest leading up to the Old Mansion.

…Although, to be fair, it’s not necessarily enough to fairly judge if Twilight Town has “expanded”, per se.

IDK some of what he's been posting lately makes me think he's just trolling at this point. TT looks WAY bigger to me than KH2.

There are these 2 weapons in the artbook that are angel-wing themed. I wonder if you'll get them after beating the game & Scala Ad Caelum. They look like they belong to that world. I really wish they photographed the keyblades instead of Donalds & Goofys weapons.

I haven't seen said pics but I do like the idea of seeing their weapons too. I feel like we don't see enough of that and would like them to get a bit more focus weapon and stat wise.

wolfshadow0118

That's true. A combination of area/battle would be a lot better in the context than just an area. I would like that idea too, it's nice he's finally getting to do something he's always wanted to implement considering it's pretty much his series.

Sora could finally "open the door" that's said to him at the beginning and end of kh1, but also opens a door that starts the final battle sequence like at the end of 1 and 2, where you are practically told you can't go back once you enter through. Then he enters through said door, and is now in kingdom hearts' truest form. Light and Darkness collided in equilibrium.

Senzura

Banned
IDK some of what he's been posting lately makes me think he's just trolling at this point. TT looks WAY bigger to me than KH2.

I haven't seen said pics but I do like the idea of seeing their weapons too. I feel like we don't see enough of that and would like them to get a bit more focus weapon and stat wise.

TT isn't bigger, its just "wider" to accommodate Sora's increased speed. They pretty much just grabbed the corner of the map and stretched

bagcifreak

I wish there was a way for me to share them. They showed 6 weapons for each. Makes me wonder if that's the total amount of weapons for them cause the guy on Twitter also said he has 9 keyblades and he's about to beat the game. I'm pretty sure old KH games had waaay more keyblades. I'm guessing 6 weapona for Donald and Goofy and like 11-15 keyblades for Sora.

wolfshadow0118

I wish there was a way for me to share them. They showed 6 weapons for each. Makes me wonder if that's the total amount of weapons for them cause the guy on Twitter also said he has 9 keyblades and he's about to beat the game. I'm pretty sure old KH games had waaay more keyblades. I'm guessing 6 weapona for Donald and Goofy and like 11-15 keyblades for Sora.

Well if he only did story for the most part, then I'm sure there's way more keyblades that can be found/made. Like the ultima keyblade and so forth.

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

Let's be honest, half of those keyblades weren't used. Either they were inferior as soon as you got them or the ability wasn't quite up to par. I prefer less keyblades that will actually be utilized as opposed to a bunch of worthless keyblades cluttering up my inventory. Same applied to Donald and Goofy. KH1 you could buy some weapons for Donald and Goofy but I would have preferred to find or have an enemy drop weapons in each world instead. KH2 was mostly the same concept, except that they added skills to them and only like 5 of their weapons even had skills. Then there were upgraded versions of the weapons and those were useful based on preference. The mushrooms dropped 3 useless weapons and that was a nightmare.

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

More confusing as hyuck then anything

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

EchoFringe49

There are 18 keyblades in KH1 and 24 in KH2, although a lot of them are either unlocked through optional stuff or right at the end of the game, could be a similar case here.

Also are we sure when he said that he was at the final world, he wasn't talking about the final disney world? an hour ago, he posted a picture of Sora in San Fransokyo where it looked like Sora had just entered the world. Its possible that its the final scene in that world but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back