• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Just said he’s been playing all day today so probably has lots of new info. And he just realized his twitter is down so he’s going to make another one lol.

Awards
Glowing walls aside, even though I don't support any of the leaks this game I've gotten, they have made me more excited for the game, though it's a shame that the leaks even happened, and I'm happy there are no story spoilers so far, I'm fine with the game-play spoilers when they pop up, but I don't ask about anything in any game before it comes out, and one thing I don't want to repeat, and I'm feeling very bad about, buying a game early before release, especially KH3, as I did that with 2.8 and Super Smash Brothers. Ultimate, which I ended up caving to buy around the beginning December from Ebay and ended up getting it in the mail on December 4th, and even though I enjoyed that game, which is the GOTY for me, I feel really bad for doing that, and so I hope I don't end up purchasing KH3 early, even a month before, I want to purchase it on release day, and I will say, if any story spoilers show up here or other sites, I'm leaving said threads, because I refuse to see any major story spoilers before I even play the game myself.

Leaferian

Awards
Oooooh, just saw reddit guy said that world level scales with you to some degree.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
I always liked the KH gameplay over the story, so these leaks are actually really awesome to me. I'm super happy about everything I've seen.

Pretty big game play spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Senzura

Banned
Oooooh, just saw reddit guy said that world level scales with you to some degree.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I hope the reverse isn't true. If areas stay low level if you don't level up means theres a bigger incentive to zip through the game, and it will also make the speedrun of the game boring as hell

Awards
I always liked the KH gameplay over the story, so these leaks are actually really awesome to me. I'm super happy about everything I've seen.

Pretty big game play spoilers:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KH is the only game series I like in both story and game-play, like how I like the game-play and characters in the Super Smash Brothers. As long as KH3 is fun to play, and has an interesting and/or decent story in my eyes, I think I'll enjoy it, even if it has physics more based on 0.2, that was fun to play despite Aqua's physical attacks, though I used Magic through her than physical moves, other than Spellweaver and the Mickey Command Style.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
We appreciate you not giving away story spoilers, contrary to what some people are saying here.

Welcome back Zip, missed your company. We all succumb to the darkness.

I missed you, I'm glad you're back lol

Thanks guys. I’ll probably be in and out though as I’m trying to cut back on my time online. I’ll also dip if legitimate story spoilers start popping up.

Here are some of my thoughts I’ve been holding back:

The Opening:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gameplay footage:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ResetEra leak:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whew. I feel better. I think?

Leaferian

Awards
I hope the reverse isn't true. If areas stay low level if you don't level up means theres a bigger incentive to zip through the game, and it will also make the speedrun of the game boring as hell
Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like worlds have a minimum level and once you exceed it by so much, the world levels up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I want to discuss spoilers, but can someone tell me how to use the spoiler tags?
Replace where I put example with spoiler:

[EXAMPLE=what the spoiler is about here]This will make a box people have to click on to expand[/EXAMPLE]

[examples]this will make a black line that people have to click on to reveal. Make sure to include the s at the end so it doesn't just make another box[/examples]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

example 2

When naming the spoiler, use general terms and information. Don't use actual spoilers to warn people you're talking about spoilers.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

[EXAMPLE=what the spoiler is about here]This will make a box people have to click on to expand[/EXAMPLE]

[examples]this will make a black line that people have to click on to reveal. Make sure to include the s at the end so it doesn't just make another box[/examples]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

example 2

When naming the spoiler, use general terms and information. Don't use actual spoilers to warn people you're talking about spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fite me anyone who disagrees

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it’s moreso that the world levels scale depending on your story progress, just like 1&2

I hope not myself. I really like the idea of it scaling. Sure it might cap for each world, like world 1 capping at say 60 and final world capping at anywhere between 75 to 80 (games hardly have 85+ enemies when there's a 99 level cap) and all of that would make grinding for Synth items a little harder because you'd have to actually work the enemies. Otherwise, it'd have a mid/late-game point where the level cap would expand like 1 and 2. What was it, Hallow Bastion in 1 and battle of 1000 heartless in 2?

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

example 2

Like this?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Not sure if this has been pointed out, but I noticed the Gummi ship pause functions are:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fite me anyone who disagrees
Qv7T.gif

kingdom-hearts-goofy-sora-gif-7528580
kingdom-hearts-goofy-sora-gif-7528580
tenor.gif

Like this?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That's exactly it! But you don't have to use the black bars if you're using the spoiler block :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back