• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Hey didnt nomura say that the ending and epilogue was kept out of the game till its official release..... so basically any leak talking about end game would automatically be fake then right.

notnow123487

Awards
Hey didnt nomura say that the ending and epilogue was kept out of the game till its official release..... so basically any leak talking about end game would automatically be fake then right.

No he did not. He said the secret ending is not in the game. Aka the secret movie every game has. The ending is in the game.

ImVentus

Awards
[FONT=&quot]For anyone who's interested... Story Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT]
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh my!
this sounds worse than I expected. If it was real, which I hope to hell that it isn't.
Where did this information come from, source?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Epilogue and Secret Ending is what he was talking about, meaning the regular ending after the true final battle will probably be accessible.
An Epilogue isn't necessarily the same as an ending.

notnow123487

Awards
I can't see the video at work thankfully, but he's begging for THE HAMMER to be dropped down on his head.

Its just the twilight town video. I don’t know why he’s posting it here anyways we’ve all seen it and know where to find it lol.

Senzura

Banned
Disney? Not a chance in hell. Original worlds? Possible. I'm hoping for at least 2 fully exploration original worlds.

You gotta realize with modern games that there are no more secrets anymore. Anything interesting whatsoever would be shown in a trailer for hypes sake. Face it: we're done.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Its just the twilight town video. I don’t know why he’s posting it here anyways we’ve all seen it and know where to find it lol.

I do love that video, it's something else entirely to see someone play it as opposed to the gameplay snippets we get from the official trailers.

Uuuuuuuugh (you cant post that here man but god damn does twilight town look so god damn amazing)

Yeah, it looks hella good.

notnow123487

Awards
You gotta realize with modern games that there are no more secrets anymore. Anything interesting whatsoever would be shown in a trailer for hypes sake. Face it: we're done.

Uh most of FFXV’s endgame was not shown before the games release. Why would that be any different here. It’s very obvious we haven’t even seen anything that resembles true endgame.

Awards
Well, we now know[?] that there are apparently four worlds left. As someone earlier in this thread said, the leaker showed four worlds on the reddit page. Am I right on this?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So basically if there are any other Disney worlds at this point it's going to have to be after San Fransokyo. Problem is that feels like the final Disney world. Especially since the keyblade Nano Gear is an amalgamation of different transformations

Subzero

Well, we now know[?] that there are apparently four worlds left. As someone earlier in this thread said, the leaker showed four worlds on the reddit page. Am I right on this?

From what I’ve seen, the leaker showed sections 1 and 2 (with 4 worlds each). We’re just speculating that there’s a section 3 with 4 more worlds to represent the ‘late’ section of the game, but it’s not a guarantee.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

It's hard for me to ask this without saying things people may not want in the thread but I'll spoiler tag it:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
These "Wall-Run Indicator"-lines look like the buildings having a deflector shield like in Star Wars, lol.

notnow123487

Awards
So basically if there are any other Disney worlds at this point it's going to have to be after San Fransokyo. Problem is that feels like the final Disney world. Especially since the keyblade Nano Gear is an amalgamation of different transformations

Yea as I said a few pages ago, there’s no way an unrevealed Disney world is the last world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back