• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darvandark

The more I see of TT the more I love it. I was worried about the load time at first but seeing so clearly why. Pretty much as soon as the guy walked though the gate that used to take you to the sand lot in 2 got through how much better it would be. Verticality and NPCs is one thing. Not having about 5 load gates? Priceless.

Edit: Also it looks like not every surface has the wall climb. In the woods it's branches, at the mansion it isn't there at all. And in previous demos of Toy Box the were some displays you couldn't climb. So it may be for those reasons we can't toggle them.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, those lines are just plain ugly and really immersion-breaking. I really hope there will be a patch that gives us the option to toggle it off or at least lower the opacity....

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Ooooooh keyblade upgrading system was shown! Also, so glad the rumors of Water being a defensive spell were wrong hahaha.

That's a shame. I would've liked another spell like KH1 Aero.

bagcifreak

Just looked through the couple leaked pages of the Artbook and...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The more I see of TT the more I love it. I was worried about the load time at first but seeing so clearly why. Pretty much as soon as the guy walked though the gate that used to take you to the sand lot in 2 got through how much better it would be. Verticality and NPCs is one thing. Not having about 5 load gates? Priceless.

Edit: Also it looks like not every surface has the wall climb. In the woods it's branches, at the mansion it isn't there at all. And in previous demos of Toy Box the were some displays you couldn't climb. So it may be for those reasons we can't toggle them.

Nothing that people wouldn’t be able to figure out by running at things. At the very least they should have the option for wall running and any other special surface (like horizontal surfaces like the tree branches) should keep their glow.

Neo_

Awards
Just looked through the couple leaked pages of the Artbook and...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
It's probably just that. Nomura is a professed lover of the recent live action version, but I don't see it appearing as it would be jarring with the OG Wonderland already being in the series. I would be enthusiastic about the cartoon version returning (and actually taking advantage of all the characters and environments), but I feel like that would go over about as well as Snow White returning. :rolleyes:

bagcifreak

It's probably just that. Nomura is a professed lover of the recent live action version, but I don't see it appearing as it would be jarring with the OG Wonderland already being in the series. I would be enthusiastic about the cartoon version returning (and actually taking advantage of all the characters and environments), but I feel like that would go over about as well as Snow White returning. :rolleyes:

I think Wonderland is one of those couple worlds that really deserve a second chance. I would live if they use the animated Alice but just mix the live action plot with the animated movie plot. That world has SO much potential like it could be one of the coolest KH worlds ever imo cause it's a fantasy world.

I wonder if there will be any other old-world inspired weapons too.

wolfshadow0118

Would it be to jarring? The tim Burton version alice is a sequel to the cartoon version. Other than it going from cartoon animation to photo realistic, I don't think it would be that bad. Besides they could always chalk it off as wonderland being different due to the nature of the world.

Neo_

Awards
Would it be to jarring? The tim Burton version alice is a sequel to the cartoon version. Other than it going from cartoon animation to photo realistic, I don't think it would be that bad. Besides they could always chalk it off as wonderland being different due to the nature of the world.
Yeah, I'm not saying it couldn't work, but just good luck explaining why everything looks different and there being two of each character in the KH universe.

maximumlight8

Awards
MAJOR OOF:

Q. 1. You can use LT on Xbox (& L2 on PS4) to filter through the situation commands and get to the one you want. You don't have to keep spamming them all.
2. What do you mean? In the control scheme the left trigger should filter them. It's its only purpose. Is it not doing anything?
3. Hmmmm interesting. I've played the demo like 4 times and that's how you do it on the demo (LT/L2) I wonder why they'd remove that... thank you for all the videos I really appreciate it!!!

A.
1.You can’t actually that’s what we were trying to figure out. It legit makes you pick either new to old or old to new, or else you have to make them run out
2. Legit me and my brother were figuring it out and you can’t. It is config where it makes your situation commands go from new to old or old to new. Tried every button in the book it doesn’t work
3. My brother played the demo and that’s what we thought too

Honestly, that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Yeah, I'm not saying it couldn't work, but just good luck explaining why everything looks different and there being two of each character in the KH universe.

Nomura could come up with a reason.

Would it be a good reason, however, is the question... I for one would be highly entertained if he even tried to explain it, if that ever happened lmao.

sorawild

MAJOR OOF:

Q. 1. You can use LT on Xbox (& L2 on PS4) to filter through the situation commands and get to the one you want. You don't have to keep spamming them all.
2. What do you mean? In the control scheme the left trigger should filter them. It's its only purpose. Is it not doing anything?
3. Hmmmm interesting. I've played the demo like 4 times and that's how you do it on the demo (LT/L2) I wonder why they'd remove that... thank you for all the videos I really appreciate it!!!

A.
1.You can’t actually that’s what we were trying to figure out. It legit makes you pick either new to old or old to new, or else you have to make them run out
2. Legit me and my brother were figuring it out and you can’t. It is config where it makes your situation commands go from new to old or old to new. Tried every button in the book it doesn’t work
3. My brother played the demo and that’s what we thought too

Honestly, that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

Hmm, it might be a combination of buttons then? Or it could just be an issue with the guy's controller.

Neo_

Awards
Nomura could come up with a reason.

Would it be a good reason, however, is the question... I for one would be highly entertained if he even tried to explain it, if that ever happened lmao.
Yep; just make SD&G look hyper-realistic and have them briefly touch on it upon entering the world.

maximumlight8

Awards
I doubt it, the commands can't be cycled at all and only can be done in Old to New or New to Old, you literally have to do situation commands to do other situation commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back