• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorawild

He confirmed that you can't.

Eh well, it's not that big of a deal for me. So far everything I've seen of it looks great. Only two issues I have are the lines which isnt that big of a deal, and the load times which considering how large the worlds are compared to previous games they may be justified. I played through Bloodborne twice before the patch that fixed the load times so this won't be nearly as bad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can almost guarantee it will be a patched in option because people are going to demand the option and I don't blame them. It is distracting and near pointless when most walls are climbable.
It’s just weird that people have been asking for a toggle option since May and they haven’t provided one. I don’t get why they just didn’t include one. Like, why should we have to wait for a patch just to get a basic option that should have been provided day 1 >_>

Paige712

It’s just weird that people have been asking for a toggle option since May and they haven’t provided one. I don’t get why they just didn’t include one. Like, why should we have to wait for a patch just to get a basic option that should have been provided day 1 >_>

I know I agree. It's such a simple option to include and how can they think people won't crucify them about it. They should be well aware how horrible and distracting it looks (Especially considering how much it interacts with the beautiful environments), and still decided not to give the option to toggle it off. Hoping it's in the day 1 patch.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I know I agree. It's such a simple option to include and how can they think people won't crucify them about it. They should be well aware how horrible and distracting it looks (Especially considering how much it interacts with the beautiful environments), and still decided not to give the option to toggle it off. Hoping it's in the day 1 patch.

I’d honestly be surprised if it wasn’t criticized by QA testers. Hopefully it’ll be part of the day one patch

Leaferian

Awards
Ooooooh keyblade upgrading system was shown! Also, so glad the rumors of Water being a defensive spell were wrong hahaha.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ooooooh keyblade upgrading system was shown! Also, so glad the rumors of Water being a defensive spell were wrong hahaha.

So far there aren't really any defensive spells, though? KH1 had Aero, KH2's Fire and Reflect were both offensive and defensive... What does KH3 have?

Leaferian

Awards
So far there aren't really any defensive spells, though? KH1 had Aero, KH2's Fire and Reflect were both offensive and defensive... What does KH3 have?
Don't know, don't much care. I just like Water and Aero as spells and I'm glad they're both attack magics.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Along with the wall lines, I'd appreciate the option to toggle off Donald and Goofy's commentary on the surroundings. If I'm exploring for Mickey marks or cooking items, it's because I want to, you know, explore. I mean, it's a time-honored tradition in JRPG games to have super obvious markings which players miss because they aren't paying attention so they circle around the same area fifty times and then smack themselves in the heads for being so oblivious after finally caving and checking a walkthrough. Builds character, artificially extends game time. Win/win.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ouch. He’s sounding pretty sickly
The weird thing is he sounds perfectly fine in Ducktales.

I wrote down one of the mini-games that I saw from the recent footage
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That is a whole lot of kupo, kupo.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I absolutely LOVE this mini game!!

Hirokey123

Awards
Looks like the Olympus Keyblade's finisher is the chariot.
Haven't we known that since we first saw the chariot? Like if you slowed down the chariot's first appearance you'll see just before it comes out that Sora had thrown up a shield into the air.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I like what we've seen, but am I the only one who thinks Sora runs just a liiitttle too fast? It's that auto-run feature from 0.2 again. He's running fine for the first few seconds and then speeds up. I don't really like that :/

ImVentus

Awards
So I guess 100 Acre Wood isn't a very long world to play through, according to the leaker?
Would be a shame if the only location/room is Rabbit's house page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back