• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaXOmega

I just watched the first fifteen seconds and oh man the lines on every single wall in the game is terrible! That’s definitely going to get beaten to death in reviews. That’s going to be the first thing to be fixed with a hotfix to turn it off.
It will be especially jarring in San Fransokyo.

Hirokey123

Awards
Whenever I see people just casually running up, left, and right on just about every wall without a real limit or negative I think back to all those who were certain flowmotion would be nerfed because it was OP.....the only reason they nerfed Flowmotion's wall jump is they replaced it with Free Run which is easier to plan around but like so many times more OP. I think seeing it used in Twilight Town, a world from KH2 and Days, for the 30 seconds I saw while trying to skip to just the water spell made it sink in just...how absurd the free run mechanic is. You know in BoTW when Link could climb almost literally any surface and glide for miles I thought "this is it, they couldn't make movement much more absurdly free than this" and then KH3 just comes and proves it wrong.

Leaferian

Awards
I just went and compared it to KH2 Twilight Town, and even though it's the same physical area as the Tram Commons it is much bigger in terms of Sora's scale. I kept having to stop walking on my PS4 because I was getting through the area faster than the video. SO excited!

Senzura

Banned
The reason TT seems so much smaller is likely due to the lack of loading screens. Waiting on transitions gives a slight illusion of more size, and also resets you to standing still, so it seems like it takes longer to get everywhere.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just went and compared it to KH2 Twilight Town, and even though it's the same physical area as the Tram Commons it is much bigger in terms of Sora's scale. I kept having to stop walking on my PS4 because I was getting through the area faster than the video. SO excited!
The woods area is like at least double to three times the size it previously was. There’s also a lot more going on on screen this time compared to KH2. There are countless NPCs, gardens, items for the restaurant, foliage, etc. I was blown away by how much they put into the Tram Common area, and how they breathed such life into it.

We can see that there’s a loading zone between the Tram Common and the hill up to the station, and that’s fine because what we do have is a great open area. I do hope the sandlot is available!

But seriously, all those NPCs in Twilight Town and we don’t even know if Seifer and his gang are hanging around >_>

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I went and took a look at
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So I went and took a look at
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Did you notice three little ducks and a moogle having taken over the local businesses? :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So um guys...it seems he may have beaten the game. He posted a screen of the post game report without the stats.
The screen with the box art and KH3 logo opposite it? That’s the loading screen when you start the game up.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Did you notice three little ducks and a moogle having taken over the local businesses? :)

I just rewatched and I did!. I can't believeHuey, Duey, and Louie took up shop in Twilight Town with their Great uncle :). Hopefully we get to hear them speak

sorawild

Twilight Town looks great but I really hope there is a way to turn off the lines that are on the walls. You seem to be able to wall run on any flat vertical surface so I dont really think they are needed.

UltimaXOmega

Twilight Town looks great but I really hope there is a way to turn off the lines that are on the walls. You seem to be able to wall run on any flat vertical surface so I dont really think they are needed.
He confirmed that you can't.

Paige712

I can almost guarantee it will be a patched in option because people are going to demand the option and I don't blame them. It is distracting and near pointless when most walls are climbable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back