• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
Nomura said that all of the Disney worlds are mandatory to visit, and there's no mention of lost pages, so yeah, 100 Acre Wood seems entirely reasonable to be in the middle part of the game.

No i will not accept the 100 Acre Wood to be in the Middle Part of the Game that's just wrong

UltimaXOmega

His brother said that he's bad at the game and also the worlds are more like KHII than KHI. I'm expecting the actual length to be 1.5-2 hours. This puts the game at around the 25 hours length.

Awards
How in the hell are the worlds like KH2 when we already know that's not the case???

Besides, it's the leaker's brother answering the questions, not the leaker himself.

Leaferian

Awards
How in the hell are the worlds like KH2 when we already know that's not the case???

Besides, it's the leaker's brother answering the questions, not the leaker himself.
From what I saw, he specifically said that the worlds are very straightforward. Then someone asked if it was more like 1 or 2.

notnow123487

Awards

Yea should be taken with a grain of salt because the guy actually playing is the Kingdom Hearts fan. But it does seem that the Brother has been watching for the majority of the time so he probably has his fair share of understanding too.

Leaferian

Awards
So someone indicated that you synthesize all your keyblades now. I'm guessing there must be world-specific materials?

Leaferian

Awards
From what I've seen they are upgraded with materials.
Yes, I'm aware of that. But apparently, according to one of the other people in the general questions thread, the leaker has indicated you also CREATE keyblades via materials rather than obtaining them in the story.

notnow123487

Awards
The dengeki article should be popping up online any moment now right? It’s 5AM in Tokyo.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to not giving out a world list I feel like saying if there still are or not any additional Disney worlds isnt dipping into spoiler territory. Its not like we would know what they were, when we visit them, and what actually happens.

Last edited:

UltimaXOmega

His brother said they won't say if there's FF characters because it's a spoiler. What a bunch of BS.

notnow123487

Awards
He just said they laid out all the rules with each other before they started about what they can say so I don’t think anyone has to worry about story spoilers at this point, they’re definitely not going to say anything. He said that if they get arrested, at least he’ll have a clear conscience he didn’t ruin the game for people.

Paige712

He just said they laid out all the rules with each other before they started about what they can say so I don’t think anyone has to worry about story spoilers at this point, they’re definitely not going to say anything. He said that if they get arrested, at least he’ll have a clear conscience he didn’t ruin the game for people.

See I really appreciate that they are just going to show little things that don't risk spoiling the story but building the hype like what he's confirmed so far.

Neo_

Awards
That Dearly Beloved was weaksauce. It was just like three notes going back and forth on a keyboard. :/

They aren't answering any questions that are of actual relevance though. They won't give the world list, they won't give details on bosses or characters. If people want to know the world list or bosses and you have access to the game, why wouldn't you just tell them? People are asking questions, they want the information and they're like "no, we don't want to spoil it, blah, blah", if didn't want to know the answer they wouldn't ask.

I just can't stand this sanctimonious approach when they keep dangling and teasing the game online. These people just love the attention, it'd be nice if a normal person that wasn't an attention seeker actually had the game.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back