• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
Okay, so. People keep talking about the 11 icons he had selectable from the world map. Let me clarify for you...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

notnow123487

Awards
Oh! That reminds me actually.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT@KeybladeLordSora: Yes indeed. And if I'm right about his play timeline, that 24 hours 2.5-3ish Disney Worlds in.

Nah he’s all the way through four Disney worlds and dark world. He finished monsters inc last night. My guess is his play through is going to clock in at 40-45 hours.

Leaferian

Awards
Nah he’s all the way through four Disney worlds and dark world. He finished monsters inc last night. My guess is his play through is going to clock in at 40-45 hours.
Uh... he hasn't said anything about having finished Monster's Inc, so? I dunno where you're getting that from. He definitely unlocked it, like I said, but I've been watching his replies and he hasn't mentioned beating it.

Awards
40 hours is quite short. It's expected though, considering the tiny amount of worlds.

For me, 40 hours is long to me, which would still be longer than KH2 in terms of main story, and I was estimating 40-50 hours, and if the 40 hours thing is correct, it's going to be relieving for me as the longevity was what I've been wondering about the most out of everything, and it's longer than FFXV's 27 hour long main story.

Last edited:

robotman

Hm... The length of the story mode doesn't bother me too much, as long as it's over 24 hours, I'll be happy. I'm more wondering what's going to happen post game.

I hope that it's like KH2FM with a lot of things to do/collect and I hope that it has several secret bosses, I'd love some side missions as well. We'll see.

notnow123487

Awards
Uh... he hasn't said anything about having finished Monster's Inc, so? I dunno where you're getting that from. He definitely unlocked it, like I said, but I've been watching his replies and he hasn't mentioned beating it.

He said Twilight Town is next so I would assume he beat it if he knows where he’s going next.

horto12485

Awards
From what I can interpret, this seems to be the world order.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Really 100 Acre Wood in Part 2 come on now that's just a Book

Leaferian

Awards
He said Twilight Town is next so I would assume he beat it if he knows where he’s going next.
He already had Twilight Town unlocked on the map back when he was doing Toy Box. He said he would do a Twilight Town gameplay clip next, 'cause people have been asking for it nonstop now that he posted the Dearly Beloved vid.

EDIT: Unrelated to above reply. The leaker has set up a subreddit where he will post all videos from now on apparently. He will pnly post pictures to the twitter now.

Last edited:

notnow123487

Awards
He said the worlds are 2.5-3 hours on average. He’s definitely not rushing through if that’s the case.

Leaferian

Awards
They set up a request thread in their subreddit. Videos will be incoming for the Water spell, keyblade upgrading, and some form gameplay.

robotman

The guys Brother is answering tons of questions on reddit right now.

They aren't answering any questions that are of actual relevance though. They won't give the world list, they won't give details on bosses or characters. If people want to know the world list or bosses and you have access to the game, why wouldn't you just tell them? People are asking questions, they want the information and they're like "no, we don't want to spoil it, blah, blah", if didn't want to know the answer they wouldn't ask.

I just can't stand this sanctimonious approach when they keep dangling and teasing the game online. These people just love the attention, it'd be nice if a normal person that wasn't an attention seeker actually had the game.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Really 100 Acre Wood in Part 2 come on now that's just a Book

Nomura said that all of the Disney worlds are mandatory to visit, and there's no mention of lost pages, so yeah, 100 Acre Wood seems entirely reasonable to be in the middle part of the game.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
They aren't answering any questions that are of actual relevance though. They won't give the world list, they won't give details on bosses or characters. If people want to know the world list or bosses and you have access to the game, why wouldn't you just tell them? People are asking questions, they want the information and they're like "no, we don't want to spoil it, blah, blah", if didn't want to know the answer they wouldn't ask.

I just can't stand this sanctimonious approach when they keep dangling and teasing the game online. These people just love the attention, it'd be nice if a normal person that wasn't an attention seeker actually had the game.

I think he is just trying to avoid giving the wrong person that information so that they don’t go around spreading it across the internet. Thus making him responsible for releasing the information in the first place. I don’t know anything for sure, I’m just spitballing. I assume he just wants to be safe and respectful to the community as a whole, I dig it.

notnow123487

Awards

Because if they actually gave out that info, it’s going to spread far and wide. It’s a month early. I don’t think you realize how much damage that will do this far in advance. Fans can’t just stay off the internet for a month and tons and tons of people are going to get spoiled that don’t want to be. If this was a few days before the release when everyone is in spoiler mode that would be different, but if that info comes out now, everyone is going to go into the game knowing that information. I get the jealousy, it’s a super weird feeling normal people are playing through the game right now. But they aren’t behaving in a way that’s like haha I have the game and you don’t so I don’t see the issue there. They’re genuinely just giving out info that they think is fair to give out and trying to answer people’s questions. Now, everything they’re doing is still totally wrong and I feel bad for Nomura and the developers and wish this wasn’t happening at all, but they’re doing it in the least damaging way possible so I can at least appreciate that. I would argue they’re the opposite of attention seekers (in comparison to other leakers). They clearly have a love for the series. The dude has keyblades hanging on his wall. An attention seeker would just play through and spoil every detail of the game.

You don’t want the spoilers, they’re doing you a favor. It’s been a decade. Just weeks away.

Edit: Rereading my post I want it to be clear I have no sympathy for these guys. I hope they get in trouble with Square. But it’s not all black and white. I can appreciate the way they’re handling a bad situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back