• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

horto12485

Awards
So wait i thought the Beginning Part of the worlds had Olympus, Twilight Town, Toy Box and Monstropolis but now it's Olympus, Twilight Town, Kingdom of Corona and Toy Box?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
So wait i thought the Beginning Part of the worlds had Olympus, Twilight Town, Toy Box and Monstropolis but now it's Olympus, Twilight Town, Kingdom of Corona and Toy Box?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Seighart

Awards
Okay apparently there is another Twitter user and this guy apparently has the story spoilers no one wants to know. He isnt posting them, but hes giving out hints but wont prove he has the game.

notnow123487

Awards
Okay everyone bail.

“#KingdomHeartsIII They are on to me!!!!!! Guess gotta post some major spoilers”

Unumus

Awards
Yeah the videos are starting to get taken down for copyright infringement so his account might get suspended soon. Screen record while you can laydeese!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This is why, no matter how confident some users are with what are ultimately assumptions, you don't believe what they theorise. That whole "princess pod" thing was annoying in BbS and it's good that they didn't repeat it this time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually it was Nomura that kind of led us to believe this was the order. He mentioned Corona in being in the 2nd set of worlds.
Everything that was said about that was about how they were going with development. They were in the "middle" section of worlds being worked on, not that it would be a world in the middle of the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
While I get that, there would really be no reason to use such a world if it had nothing to do with the world order.
This is what came from D23:

I can see the confusion, but it has always been about where they were at in development. I felt it was clear since they specify that development was split into three sections, and then labelled which worlds were in each development section.

Seighart

Awards
This is what came from D23:

I can see the confusion, but it has always been about where they were at in development. I felt it was clear since they specify that development was split into three sections, and then labelled which worlds were in each development section.

I'm well aware of this. There's no confusion. If that were the case then he'd use words like "First" instead of "early". Oh well. It doesn't really matter much.

notnow123487

Awards
The guy that said Snow White was in the game just tweeted this lmao:

”To all of you DM’ing, asking for spoilers, shame on you, not 1 thing i said was true. Really? Snow white in KH3? 4 playable characters? 😂 This was a test and you all showed how eager you were to spoil for yourselves and others. Be patient, and wait for the game to come out.”

Sdog

Awards
Everything that was said about that was about how they were going with development. They were in the "middle" section of worlds being worked on, not that it would be a world in the middle of the game.

Thank you. This was, imo, a good example of people wanting specifics and just running with whatever they could. It's also relieving news since having most of the "form" changes being front loaded to the beginning of the game would've been lame.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

”To all of you DM’ing, asking for spoilers, shame on you, not 1 thing i said was true. Really? Snow white in KH3? 4 playable characters? ������ This was a test and you all showed how eager you were to spoil for yourselves and others. Be patient, and wait for the game to come out.”
Ha, Dwarf Woodlands of all worlds coming back seemed fishy. Also we already have a German themed forest world in Corona

DreamWeilder03

”To all of you DM’ing, asking for spoilers, shame on you, not 1 thing i said was true. Really? Snow white in KH3? 4 playable characters? ������ This was a test and you all showed how eager you were to spoil for yourselves and others. Be patient, and wait for the game to come out.”
That's good to hear. As much as I enjoy Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, having the world of Dwarf Woodlands return in Kingdom Hearts 3 would not make sense at all. The story of that world was all wrapped up and the game seems to focus on a new set of princesses like Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa. Still hoping for Princess and the Frog to appear in the game. That world would be perfect for it, especially for a Doctor Facilier boss battle.

Paige712

Haha oh my respect for this guy just peaked! Such a good bait.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Actually it was Nomura that kind of led us to believe this was the order. He mentioned Corona in being in the 2nd set of worlds.

I agree that most people started placing Frozen and Tangled in the middle set of worlds together because of what drifted down from Nomura. I always thought it would be weird for them to be back-to-back anyway, since 1.) Tangled has early world fodder written all over it and 2.) If they're choosing properties for the sake of variety, why then have two princess films one after the other?

Btw, the callback to the BbS trinity of 'princess' worlds I had hoped might happen wouldn't have required those worlds to be grouped together anyway, imo. I never thought they would be, although it wouldn't have bothered me. I had no problem with SW-Cinderella-SB being at the beginning of BbS.

Darvandark

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back