• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenice

Hope it's true. Would love to see some actual proof though to be sure. That is the only thing that I want to know the most. Princess and the Frog is my most wanted world for the game and it would make my day to see it be confirmed.

There aren't pictures of the booklet anywhere, we can safely assume that the news is fake

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Blegh.
If that's really the case count me in the same boat as you.
That's one of the very few things definitely I don't like if played out.
You know what was shown of Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Riku in the Opening trailer?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, seriously though. Naminè is either going to play such a huge role in this game that she needs to be hidden more than Roxas (who, according to Nomura, is this game's biggest secret) or she is just really fucking unimportant and that kind of breaks my heart. Even in the boxart, she's all alone. I kinda feel sorry for her

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Okay, seriously though. Naminè is either going to play such a huge role in this game that she needs to be hidden more than Roxas (who, according to Nomura, is this game's biggest secret) or she is just really diddlying unimportant and that kind of breaks my heart. Even in the boxart, she's all alone. I kinda feel sorry for her
She's moved on to a game series where the director knows how to properly troll the fanbase.

Namine confirmed for Smash Ultimate.

IrisXMoonlight

Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
I've been silently scrolling through this thread ever since it started, I just have one question if anyone can help me? :) I've seen the opening trailer spoiler, the 10-15 seconds videos, and rage form. Are there any other videos out there that may currently exist? It's hard for me to find given that Youtube gives me my recommended videos on the side so here I am looking at the opening trailer and I have Steven Universe suggested next. Also twitter has so many people that are cussing out people who literally leaked maybe one screenshot or 5 seconds of something that I can't find that one screenshot or five seconds because there is just so many tweets of hate.

So my question again if anyone is confused: Can anyone PM me anything that can lead me to some of the other leaks talked about in this thread?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yea I’m very interested to see if Square does anything about this guy. It’s not much harder to track. I think they’re getting to the point they’re probably going to accept there’s not much else they can do, probably in a week’s time lots of people will have the game.

The last guy was waving a sign come catch me
this kid is more subtle and he did this on a national holiday so had lots of time to dive in without chase

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The Full Opening is actually worse than the Opening Trailer. Skrillex's part doesn't even fit here... If you're gonna bring something like that to the Opening at least use it right. In other words, for something flashy like fights scenes and not for emotional/dramatic parts.

The visuals are amazing and I don't mind they reuse the same formula, but the lack of synchronization makes this the worst take on this formula.

ImVentus

Awards
Gee! Why no love for Naminé.
My overall thoughts on the cinematic opening has not changed. Does not bring anything memorable to the table, flashy visuals and the obvious miss beat to the music and scenes just doesn't leave that strong of an impact. And the end of the opening reminded me more so of an opening to an anime, than something KH has presented itself with in the past. This is what you get when you've built high expectations for a game that's been in development since the early 2010s. Makes me kinda bummed that the opening for 0.2 wasn't the opening for this game. Face My Fears is catchy, but that's all the credit I can give it alongside it's visuals.

Last edited:

robotman

The wait for this info to come out about the game is annoying as hell, hopefully it'll leak over the next week as more people seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

All I want to know is the full world list (Original and Disney) and main bosses of each world. If any of you know and/or find out that information please PM me.

XAROS

Just dropping in to say that I don’t understand the obsession with characters like Namine and even Xion. They were never THAT important to the plot; now all of a sudden some of you want them to have big roles in the conclusion of a game that is, and has always been, centered around Sora. Same goes for Kairi. How some of you are surprised is beyond me. As for me, I thoroughly enjoyed the opening: it’s recap and foretelling was quite pleasant.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, just remembered. I got a pretty good look at the menu by the by. What I can make out was:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just dropping in to say that I don’t understand the obsession with characters like Namine and even Xion. They were never THAT important to the plot; now all of a sudden some of you want them to have big roles in the conclusion of a game that is, and has always been, centered around Sora. Same goes for Kairi. How some of you are surprised is beyond me. As for me, I thoroughly enjoyed the opening: it’s recap and foretelling was quite pleasant.

It may have to do with different people having grown fond of different characters and with the exception of Kairi, who was indeed shafted most of the time by the developers themselves, most of the major original characters have had a significant part in the plot and are important to much of where it is today.
That holds true for every character present on the Cover of KH III.
Having everything centered about Sora and the other characters being just window-dressing or cannon fodder for the villains so Sora can shine can get annoying if it gets played up too often.
Heck, Sora wouldn't even be where he is and who he is without those other characters, something even he himself admits.

When it comes specifically to female characters like Naminé or Xion though, there is another, additional factor involved that goes beyond the other male characters not named Sora and that's a tendency to them being shoved to the side even more than those.
Of Roxas, Xion and Ventus there were at least some small glimpses shown, yet Naminé got literally nothing at all.

Perkilator

Awards
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

wolfshadow0118

So I watched the opening and I didn't mind the full version with the arrangements of the scenes. Of course not starting any arguments just wanted to mention what I thought about it

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Yea I’m very interested to see if Square does anything about this guy. It’s not much harder to track. I think they’re getting to the point they’re probably going to accept there’s not much else they can do, probably in a week’s time lots of people will have the game.

At most, he’d get a fine and misdemeanor charge for purchasing stolen goods. He wouldn’t face any jail time

notnow123487

Awards
At most, he’d get a fine and misdemeanor charge for purchasing stolen goods. He wouldn’t face any jail time

We don’t know if he purchased it. This guy is in California. It’s unlikely he got it from mob guy who was in North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back