• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wait a sec. Time out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yeah, the only portion that was dedicated toCoMwas already shown in the preview
Second part was posted just now. Won't mention what it consists of.
Honestly the second half nearly brought me to tears. That alone put it above DDD's opening

Emer93

You guys can wait 35 days, don’t spoil the opening for yourselves
I saw someone mention the PATF alligator in that twitter account’s mentions. Did anyone actually find it?

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You could probably consider the Sora vs. Marluxia poortion a tribute to CoM.
Heh. It's actually kinda funny to be honest.

Xion's the one who's supposed to be forgotten, yet aside from the boxart, Namine has had literally nothing. No CoM section in the intro, not even a spot in the group shot.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Quite a lot to take in. So based on what was shown in the opening, it looks like
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Felt like foreshadowing

notnow123487

Awards
Welp this is it. What a wild ride it’s been. Praise be unto Nomura, please present me with an early copy of the game so I can keep myself from spoilers.

Hirokey123

Awards
Quite a lot to take in. So based on what was shown in the opening, it looks like
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Felt like foreshadowing
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have....no idea what they are doing with Namine at this point, clearly something is up or she is gonna get majorly neglected here is hoping it's the previous.

On the subject of the final shot I think we have our reason that Lea wasn't given a new outfit now.

Awards
I feel like everything that has come out today has gone against that leak.
You may be right...but I'm still paranoid. I actually haven't seen anything that goes against it aside from the order of worlds, and it's still possible that they may have gone to Twilight Town before getting Sora's new outfit.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have....no idea what they are doing with Namine at this point, clearly something is up or she is gonna get majorly neglected here is hoping it's the previous.

On the subject of the final shot I think we have our reason that Lea wasn't given a new outfit now.
I'm not to worried about Namine's role despite herabsence from the opening. She must have an important part to play if she is being hidden for so long

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
zipping back thru to wish y'all a SLIGHTLY belated Merry Christmas and urging you to avoid these leaks. You'll REGRET IT!!!

Anyway I haven't seen a pixel of any leak because I only let Nomura decide what I see; it seems like the newest leaker has been Twitter-jailed. We're really lucky that both leakers so far have been extremely inefficient and did a poor job providing leak content.

Edit: he wasn't twitter-jailed!!! my secretary lied to me!!!!!

Last edited:
Awards
zipping back thru to wish y'all a SLIGHTLY belated Merry Christmas and urging you to avoid these leaks. You'll REGRET IT!!!

Anyway I haven't seen a pixel of any leak because I only let Nomura decide what I see; it seems like the newest leaker has been Twitter-jailed. We're really lucky that both leakers so far have been extremely inefficient and did a poor job providing leak content.

Edit: he wasn't twitter-jailed!!! my secretary lied to me!!!!!
Actually aside from the opening, this guy is intentionally avoiding story spoilers because he knows people want to enjoy it.

Leaferian

Awards
Yeah... I'm not gonna regret it at all. If anything, I'm MORE excited now than I was.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah... I'm not gonna regret it at all. If anything, I'm MORE excited now than I was.
This. There was some amazing stuff he showed off that I didn’t even know I wanted to see.

Donald casting Aero and it becoming a bounce pad for Sora to use is glorious

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So the guy's Twitter account was deleted. Guess that's the end of that. At least I got to hear the full opening.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So the guy's Twitter account was deleted. Guess that's the end of that. At least I got to hear the full opening.
No, he just changed his username.

edit: his Xbox has been banned though.

Knuxpyro56

Actually aside from the opening, this guy is intentionally avoiding story spoilers because he knows people want to enjoy it.

Well at least he has decency to do just that, even though it would probably make him get lost playing it the first time through.

notnow123487

Awards
So this guy is from California. Doesn’t seem like he’s tied to the mob guy. I guess people are just taking the game from their distribution workplace. There’s the other person on YouTube too.

Perkilator

Awards
So I gave in and watched one of the clips from that guy’s Twitter, and I noticed a few things:

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back