• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Coming to post a warning (or just a heads up for the spoiler vultures) that there is someone who definitely has a copy of KH3. They’re posting stuff on Twitter, but I won’t be sharing their account info to comply with the rules. But I just wanted to let everyone know the game IS out there being played by someone who’s actually interested enough to play through it and post about it.

What little they’ve posted so far doesn’t show much at all and it’s captured offscreen, but here’s what it is:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Logging back off now, so please don’t waste time PM’ing me for info or anything. Lol.

notnow123487

Awards
Coming to post a warning (or just a heads up for the spoiler vultures) that there is someone who definitely has a copy of KH3. They’re posting stuff on Twitter, but I won’t be sharing their account info to comply with the rules. But I just wanted to let everyone know the game IS out there being played by someone who’s actually interested enough to play through it and post about it.

What little they’ve posted so far doesn’t show much at all and it’s captured offscreen, but here’s what it is:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Logging back off now, so please don’t waste time PM’ing me for info or anything. Lol.

And it begins again. Leaks are back on the menu boys lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So a copy finally fell into the hands of a geniune fan? Well that's not good, lol. Even if he is caught he will probably have finished the game and posted the complete spoilers before that happens.

Venumidas

Can people in here please stop making up their own theories and stories? This is supposed to be for spoilers and leaks and you people are KINDA fucking annoying when someone posts a new message in here that is absolutely not related to any leaks, so far there are nearly 18 sites non related to leaks, please leave, thank you!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can people in here please stop making up their own theories and stories? This is supposed to be for spoilers and leaks and you people are KINDA diddlying annoying when someone posts a new message in here that is absolutely not related to any leaks, so far there are nearly 18 sites non related to leaks, please leave, thank you!

Yeah, because you get to come in here and dictate what is posted/isn’t posted. People can discuss whatever they want in here. People are making theories on the leaks which is well within their rights for a discussion topic. And the last few posts are about leaks. Don’t backseat mod. Thanks.

Venumidas

Yeah, because you get to come in here and dictate what is posted/isn’t posted. People can discuss whatever they want in here. People are making theories on the leaks which is well within their rights for a discussion topic. And the last few posts are about leaks. Don’t backseat mod. Thanks.

So I guess approriate Threads are just created for the fun of it ok, thanks for letting me know.
Most of the stuff in here is unrelated, if you do not want people to be confused just change the title of this to Theory Discussion, not Spoilers, it would not be so annoying if this was simply changed cause I only come in here to see if something actually leaked just to see people talk about old games for some weird reason.

I think that's a pretty justifiable reason to be a little annoyed.

Edit: Since people seem to get the wrong idea here I'm just gonna leave it at that, I don't wanna spam the thread with messages unrelated to the topic anymore then it already has.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So I guess approriate Threads are just created for the fun of it ok, thanks for letting me know.
Most of the stuff in here is unrelated, if you do not want people to be confused just change the title of this to Theory Discussion, not Spoilers, it would not be so annoying if this was simply changed cause I only come in here to see if something actually leaked just to see people talk about old games for some weird reason.

I think that's a pretty justifiable reason to be a little annoyed.
This thread is meant to encompass all discussion of or relating to spoilers in a single location so that we can contain the leaks. That includes theories. You may not like how the thread is progressing but that does not mean you get to come in and drive the discussion towards only what you want to talk about.

If you want to change the topic, then go ahead and do so. If people are interested in following along, they will continue the conversation with you. But if they don’t, then that’s that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I looked at some of the leaked images. Not as spoilery as I thought. Since he is at Corona which is a mid world looks like he already finished a good portion of the game.

notnow123487

Awards
Yea there’s only one image and four seconds of Gummi Ship gameplay. There really aren’t any spoilers if anyone is hesitant on looking at it.

notnow123487

Awards
That's interesting. Given the amount of time that has passed since the leaks i'm not quite sure if that's something big or not.

I doubt that it’s a coincidence that it’s christmas. The person was probably given it as a present.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I doubt that it’s a coincidence that it’s christmas. The person was probably given it as a present.

But it was bought on the black market. Lol. (This is sarcasm as I made that statement about someone getting it for Christmas a while ago)

Greenice

If anyone is interested in more spoilers khislife1 posted on Twitter a video of the menu and the world order (You have to look at his mentions), from what he told me on Twitter he hasn’t played most of the game (I guess he’s played 3 Disney worlds) but from the menu it looks like he has been playing for 12 hours. This sounds really good to me.
Also, he’s at level 17/19 if I’m not wrong,

Update: From what he’s saying he won’t spoil much because he knows that many people want to enjoy the game, but he’ll keep posting gameplays and menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back