• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Lol, this 4chan leak is fake. Why would Olympus be the only Disney world to get a second visit? Also, they never mention the fate of Dilan/Xaldin.

Yeah, actually there's a more direct proof that what he is is saying is bull.

He said Roxas went to Data Twilight Town after Kingdom Hearts 2, but as late as DDD it was shown he is still chilling in Sora's heart. He can't be in Twilight Town until Sora gets him out. Therefore this whole thing is fake.

XAROS

Lol, this 4chan leak is fake. Why would Olympus be the only Disney world to get a second visit? Also, they never mention the fate of Dilan/Xaldin.

Im very confused about coming to the conclusion that leak is fake based on your reasoning. It’s very plausible Olympus is the only Disney world to get a true second visit. And maybe he didn’t mention Xaldin because he isn’t as important to the plot as you may believe.

The leaks very well could be fake but I’d be hesitant to argue against them with emotion as opposed to facts, otherwise you may be setup for disappointment

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m not supposed to be here, but I’m just popping in to address this real quick. While it seems the most believable of the leaks thanks to the person paying close attention to fan theories, there are several issues. But here’s one I haven’t seen brought up yet:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I’m sure plenty of this will play out, but it seems to be educated guesses. The person just wasn’t quite thorough enough.

Bye again!

horto12485

Awards
Im very confused about coming to the conclusion that leak is fake based on your reasoning. It’s very plausible Olympus is the only Disney world to get a true second visit. And maybe he didn’t mention Xaldin because he isn’t as important to the plot as you may believe.

The leaks very well could be fake but I’d be hesitant to argue against them with emotion as opposed to facts, otherwise you may be setup for disappointment

Wait a minute a Second Visit to Olympus? Wait a Minute i thought there wasn't going to be Any Second Visits in Worlds for Kingdom Hearts 3

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Fake or not, considering the amount of stuff the trailers already showed, it's not hard to come up with a believable leak, as long as you know past events, connect the dots and have a little of imagination.

Awards
Ok, I don't really believe this. There's a bunch of things that kinda send it to the realm of fake.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
Don’t worry guys, this is only completely fake!

I agree with what KeybladeLordSora said.
Thank you good sir. This leak is relying on previous trailers AND the real game leaks to form itself.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah these leaks are BS.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

notnow123487

Awards
So did we ever verify that no one got sold the game. Would be kind of crazy if a handful of people are playing through it and we won’t ever know.

Neo_

Awards
So did we ever verify that no one got sold the game. Would be kind of crazy if a handful of people are playing through it and we won’t ever know.
I don't think anyone got it; they had to meet the guy in person, and he was apprehended within a day.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah these leaks are BS.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Another thing that bugs me about the obviously fake leak.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

that said this leak is probably fake so it really doesn't matter, lol.

Awards
Oh, here's another thing.

If this were real, which it obviously ain't, it would've talked about Maleficent.

Also, I really hate how the "leaker" never explained HOW they know any of this at all. They just spout main story stuff, ignoring everything else and even forgetting some things.

This leak particularly doesn't talk about:

Maleficent, like I already said.

What Ansem the Wise is doing

What the deal is with the "new seven hearts"

HOW Aqua turns back to normal.

What happens to the other heroes after everything goes downhill

What's going on with Isa.

If Van shows off his face

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DISNEY WORLDS

WHO THE OTHER RIKU IS

HOW RIKU GETS HIS NEW KEYBLADE

HOW MICKEY GETS HIS NEW KEYBLADE

They also forget to actually explain what happens in the events of their own leak!

Why the hell does Roxas go BACK to Data Twilight Town when he already decided to fight at the Graveyard?

The leaker says that Eraqus puts the Roxas piece on the board, but doesn't say crap about what he does with the Sora piece.

HOW is Namine able to use her abilities when she's still in Kairi's heart? HOW IS SHE ABLE TO MAKE FAKE PEOPLE WHEN, ONCE AGAIN, SHE'S STILL IN KAIRI'S HEART?

How does EVERYONE know Xion? The leaker said everyone assumes this "Fake Xion" is the real one brought back, thus saying that literally everyone knows who she is and remembers her.

If Ansem the Wise's plan was for Roxas to return to Sora willingly, why the hell did he pretty much do everything in a way that makes it seem more like he's OBVIOUSLY forcing Rox to return to our spiky happy Mickey Mouse Club anime boi?

Why the data AtW gave to Riku was apparently Roxas's location.

Why Aqua doesn't do a damn thing after CO/LoD

This whole entire leak is once again, relying on trailers and the junk from when the game was stolen to form itself, yet like the last one, it neglects to talk about anything in actual true detail aside from specific things like Riku's gameplay[exclusive to this leak because this one exists after the Final Battle trailer] , the Graveyard, and the final world.

Can someone refresh me on the FFXV leak fiasco and how it compares to this one??

Last edited:

Wezzelus

Oh, here's another thing.

If this were real, which it obviously ain't, it would've talked about Maleficent.

Also, I really hate how the "leaker" never explained HOW they know any of this at all. They just spout main story stuff, ignoring everything else and even forgetting some things.

This leak particularly doesn't talk about:

Maleficent, like I already said.

What Ansem the Wise is doing

What the deal is with the "new seven hearts"

HOW Aqua turns back to normal.

What happens to the other heroes after everything goes downhill

What's going on with Isa.

If Van shows off his face

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE DISNEY WORLDS

WHO THE OTHER RIKU IS

HOW RIKU GETS HIS NEW KEYBLADE

HOW MICKEY GETS HIS NEW KEYBLADE

They also forget to actually explain what happens in the events of their own leak!

Why the hell does Roxas go BACK to Data Twilight Town when he already decided to fight at the Graveyard?

The leaker says that Eraqus puts the Roxas piece on the board, but doesn't say crap about what he does with the Sora piece.

HOW is Namine able to use her abilities when she's still in Kairi's heart? HOW IS SHE ABLE TO MAKE FAKE PEOPLE WHEN, ONCE AGAIN, SHE'S STILL IN KAIRI'S HEART?

How does EVERYONE know Xion? The leaker said everyone assumes this "Fake Xion" is the real one brought back, thus saying that literally everyone knows who she is and remembers her.

If Ansem the Wise's plan was for Roxas to return to Sora willingly, why the hell did he pretty much do everything in a way that makes it seem more like he's OBVIOUSLY forcing Rox to return to our spiky happy Mickey Mouse Club anime boi?

Why the data AtW gave to Riku was apparently Roxas's location.

Why Aqua doesn't do a damn thing after CO/LoD

This whole entire leak is once again, relying on trailers and the junk from when the game was stolen to form itself, yet like the last one, it neglects to talk about anything in actual true detail aside from specific things like Riku's gameplay[exclusive to this leak because this one exists after the Final Battle trailer] , the Graveyard, and the final world.

Can someone refresh me on the FFXV leak fiasco and how it compares to this one??

Had to make an account to reply to one of your points.

Namine is actually actively doing things at this point in time, as shown in one of the concert exclusive scenes which
is canon and happens slightly before 0.2. In that scene she talks to Terra (Lingering Will) and warns him that Aqua will need his
guidance soon. Which then takes place in the 0.2 scene where Aqua and Terra talk.

obviously the leaker knows of the orchestra scene and used it in his leak. It’s all fake and inconsistent but I just had to point out
that Naminé is actually doing things in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back