• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ok I see the problem now, Under where it says Signature Permissions I don't have access to uploading images or gifs
You need to have a minimum of 10 posts. It's a system in place to curb bots from spamming virus links and whatnot.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
DuhMSXOVAAEipGG.jpg

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
What does the part about the epilogue/secret video being released at a later date mean? If someone already has the game, how do you stop them from seeing the ending?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What does the part about the epilogue/secret video being released at a later date mean? If someone already has the game, how do you stop them from seeing the ending?
It's being delivered in a patch after the game releases. Nomura confirmed this at E3.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So this is a XIII-2 situation? Ugh. If this leak hadn't happened, I would've never found that out.

horto12485

Awards
So the Secret Ending and Epilogue are the Only Freebie DLC Stuff Post Game Release hmm oh well i'm guessing they're the only Freebie DLC Stuff we're going to get

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I feel bad for anyone who sees the leaks that didn't want to, as well as the development team and all the people working hard to fix this mess. And the person who stole the copies and sold them is scummy.

I'm trying to stay away from spoilers themselves for the most part, as I really want to be surprised when the game comes out.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's the same arrogant black dude; his name is Terrell Santana. He could've sold copies for way more than $100. He showed his name and email address in that gameplay. I located his profile via Xbox.com; Achievements aren't live yet for outsiders to view.

I'm all for exposing this guy, but why are you suddenly bringing race into this?

Neo_

Awards
*claps hands and admires transparency*

I know this game has more story than Smash, but at least they said something, whereas Nintendo just ignores leaks for their games.

And the two people dogpiling on me for calling him a black dude; please grow up.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
So basically no one even if they have a copy can't leak the epilogue and secret ending

smart because people will share that first

A contingency plan they had in their back pocket in case of a situation such as this would happen. It's smart. Even if they were to data mine the hell outta the disc, if the biggest spoilers are in the epilogue and secret ending, at least we know THAT at the very least, is safe. Gotta keep everything as close to your chest as much as possible, and I like the move. Maybe FFXV leaking is what made them consider this as a strategy in case of an emergency.

We can also probably assume that it'll be implemented in the Day One patch.

And the two people dogpiling on me for calling him a black dude; please grow up.

They're right, though. I'm black myself, so while I'm not going to crucify you for it... I don't think it was necessary. Just call the man arrogant, his appearance has nothing to do with anything.

But I'll leave it at that, since I don't think you had any ill will, and I don't want to derail the thread.

Neo_

Awards
They're right, though. I'm black myself, so while I'm not going to crucify you for it... I don't think it was necessary. Just call the man arrogant, his appearance has nothing to do with anything.

But I'll leave it at that, since I don't think you had any ill will, and I don't want to derail the thread.
Someone was somehow painfully oblivious that it was the same guy leaking the footage; that's the only reason I said it.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Someone was somehow painfully oblivious that it was the same guy leaking the footage; that's the only reason I said it.

That's fair, that's why I didn't want to automatically start accusing or assuming anything. It definitely is the same one, though. I haven't seen any videos that came from a completely different person. As in, someone else other than the original guy who has a copy -- that I haven't seen yet. So either the copies he sold were to people smart enough to not leak anything (yet) OR he never actually sold any of them and Square possibly got to him before the damage worsened.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Says the person who has to refer the criminal by his race as oppose to his name. You know his name, yet you'd much rather call him by his race. Who needs to grow up here?

You logic to point out his race is the worst mental gymnastics I've ever seen, and it's showing a darker side of yourself in regards to basic respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back