• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasquez

Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

SE sending the game to retailers this early is insane.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

You know what's gonna happen next

they will put back the streaming restrictions

punishing millions over one isn't out there

They did that for 0.2 Birth by Sleep though, it wouldn't be a new practice on Square Enix's front.

kingsoraful

Awards

He’s apparently bragged that he’s going to steal PS4 copies as well

He really underestimates the power of Disney. He'll be unemployed by the end of the day and potentially in jail or being sued for a lot of money.

Perkilator

Awards

Wait…is this why Square Enix hasn’t released the 16th cinema trailer yet? Damn, whoever stole this 30 copies really sucks.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

To be fair, Persona 5 had streaming restrictions and that pissed people off, it was hard to know was it because they were wanting to share with others or profit off the game. It's a gray area on who's upset for the right reasons but come January, the restrictions will be you can't stream pass X world

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wait…is this why Square Enix hasn’t released the 16th cinema trailer yet? Damn, whoever stole this 30 copies really sucks.
No. They haven’t released the trailer because it’s 12:02 am on the 16th in Japan and the 30 second video is many hours away from dropping.

Perkilator

Awards

No. They haven’t released the trailer because it’s 12:02 am on the 16th in Japan and the 30 second video is many hours away from dropping.
Okay, but…isn’t Japan nearly a day ahead of us or something?

Awards

I can't believe it got leaked...by someone who doesn't even care, no less.

Why couldn't have been leaked by the guy who leaked DMC5's prologue? If it were him we'd get like a few minutes of stuff and the guy talking about how he has no idea what he's doing, followed by him turning off the camera because we could see his reflection.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Chaser just explained to you what time it currently is in Japan, that video isn't due out for another, like, 15 hours.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The times were given in JST, and like I said, the 16th has just started. I’m two hours ahead of Japan, trust me on this. If you want to know what time it’ll drop in your local time zone, find the post where the times are given in JST and put that into Google. It’ll tell you what time that’ll be in your local time zone.

Perkilator

Awards

Chaser just explained to you what time it currently is in Japan, that video isn't due out for another, like, 15 hours.
Okay, then. Welp, that means the trailer’s gonna come at 10pm PST. I swear, this wait’s gonna be the end of me, especially with leaks about.

Neo_

Awards

I will never understand the drama surrounding this -- everyone is too precious about things nowadays. Who cares if you see someone play Cable Town before you play it first hand; I've been with the series since day one and want to be spoiled. Just stay off the internet then. I've said it before, but a game should be able to carry itself regardless of surprises and stuff of that sort.

Everyone's going crazy, but what actually has been leaked so far? Dropbox link is down; all I really care about is if there's another Disney world and what it is, or if there's any cool cameos or something.

they better release the game asap, if they keep the january 29 date the game is gonna flop hard.
People primarily play games cause they're good; the surprise factor takes a backseat.

Awards

I will never understand the drama surrounding this -- everyone is too precious about things nowadays. Who cares if you see someone play Cable Town before you play it first hand; I've been with the series since day one and want to be spoiled. Just stay off the internet then. I've said it before, but a game should be able to carry itself regardless of surprises and stuff of that sort.

Everyone's going crazy, but what actually has been leaked so far? Dropbox link is down; all I really care about is if there's another Disney world and what it is, or if there's any cool cameos or something.

People primarily play games cause they're good; the surprise factor takes a backseat.
Well, a bit of the chess scene, a tiny bit of Cable Town, and a Dive to the Heart.

Now that i think about it, that's not really impressive in regards to leaks.

Xosilentkill

I wonder if this means that another disney world is out of the picture

kingsoraful

Awards

I wonder if this means that another disney world is out of the picture

Theperson hasn't even gotten to the first disney world form the sounds of it. I do think we'll have our answer in a day or two though if this leaker happens to get that far in the game.

Xosilentkill

Thats literally the only thing i want spoiled once we get a definitive answer ill go dark. More so just to put the curiosity to rest

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Theperson hasn't even gotten to the first disney world form the sounds of it. I do think we'll have our answer in a day or two though if this leaker happens to get that far in the game.
It turns out they have no interest in playing the game, they were only proving the legitimacy of what they were selling.

However if he did a trade off with one of the buyers already...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

It turns out they have no interest in playing the game, they were only proving the legitimacy of what they were selling.

However if he did a trade off with one of the buyers already...

Everyone continues to claim that he had 30 copies, but in the videos I heard him say that he had 10 copies. If both accounts are considered, should we assume that he has already sold 20 copies?

A part art of me is kind of hoping that this is the case so that potentionally one might be an actual fan who will provide some decent leaked information.

horto12485

Awards

Guys this is bad we all got to avoid this Guy we all need to warn everybody to avoid the Spoilers cause this guy is is Crazy i mean why did he steal Kingdom Hearts 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back