• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirokey123

Awards
about what he said, he compared kh3 with kh2fm, I think it is not fair, because kh3 don't have the extra content yet, like the superbosses and data fights that made people plays for hours. He is complaining for not having the final mix content, which I think will come as dlc after
I mean it had cups and a single secret boss but yeah it didn't have puzzle pieces, the cavern of remembrance, data battles, absent silhouettes, mushroom XIII, or LW. KH2FM+ did a lot when it came to adding content to keep us playing. It's not really fair to expect that same level of content from KH3 when their focus was one creating the base game, its Re/FM's that add the extra meaty content. However...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
So while missing staples are a surprise it's not like there is nothing...and that's not counting how much bigger and better the worlds. I swear galaxy toys alone you could have fit 2 maybe 3 of KH2's worlds in that because they are just that small.

Neo_

Awards
I think it's only a matter of time before he just starts spilling crucial spoilers. Each day, he is giving more and more information and his definition of a spoiler seems to change with his mood. I'm honestly enjoying this because I love spoilers and it keeps things interesting until the game finally comes out. I always felt Kingdom Hearts was a decent series, just not revolutionary, so I think we are going to see this game fall within the 70-80% category. So, based off everything that's come out, it sounds like a decent experience to me.
Yup; everyone is losing their minds because of they leak but I'm grateful cause it'll keep us occupied for the next month. Otherwise we would all be sitting here, twiddling our thumbs, wondering if there's another Disney world.

He also did say he was gonna spoil everything cause Disney was on his case but he backtracked on that.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
about what he said, he compared kh3 with kh2fm, I think it is not fair, because kh3 don't have the extra content yet, like the superbosses and data fights that made people plays for hours. He is complaining for not having the final mix content, which I think will come as dlc after

He would've hated the original KH2 by those standards. If that's his issue, then KH3 can add that later on, but KH2 wasn't KH2FM+ in the beginning. The way he was wording it, you'd think the story bombed in the last quarter, but really, he just likes the juicy side content we all want.

I'd give it time. If there's enough demand, the they'll deliver it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm just wondering if the guys at Marvel are going to give KH its own universe number since BH6 has one.

Also, the soundtrack. It's easy to leak and doesn't spoil anything.

Big Hero 6 the animated movie is only inspired by the Marvel Comics series of the same name, it's not actually part of any Marvel universe. Big Hero 6 is a Walt Disney Animation Studios feature film.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Big Hero 6 the animated movie is only inspired by the Marvel Comics series of the same name, it's not actually part of any Marvel universe. Big Hero 6 is a Walt Disney Animation Studios feature film.
Every work that has even the slightest Marvel involvement still gets a universe number. Case in point: Kamen Rider and Super Sentai have a Marvel Universe designation number. Big Hero 6 has one, too.

Perkilator

Awards
Every work that has even the slightest Marvel involvement still gets a universe number. Case in point: Kamen Rider and Super Sentai have a Marvel Universe designation number. Big Hero 6 has one, too.
Aw, c’mon, guys! Let’s not get into arguments about Marvel universes.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Compare KH3 content to KH2FM, instead of KH2, is not fair. We can make those comparisons, when KH3 has its DLC that will make up its Final Mix content.

As for Realm of Darkness and Scala ad Caelum, both will be explorable to a extent.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KaitoCam

Anyone finish the ex tres games for the starlight? I just tried to redeem the code and it was no valid meaning that the leaker is totally lying since the code should not work.

robotman

Reading through all of this is so depressing. I was so excited about this game but after all of this I'm kind of over it. The lack of Disney worlds, the lack of original worlds, the lack of secret bosses, the lack of coliseum, the lack of data battles... It's just making me sad, I've been waiting to play this for so many years and it's just not hitting the mark.

I can only hope that they'll add all stuff (all the things I mentioned) in a final mix version of the game but this stuff seems like it should be in the main game, I don't think it should be DLC that you pay for, hopefully it'll be for free (it won't).

Disappointment isn't a strong enough word to sum up how I feel right now.

KaitoCam

Reading through all of this is so depressing. I was so excited about this game but after all of this I'm kind of over it. The lack of Disney worlds, the lack of original worlds, the lack of secret bosses, the lack of coliseum, the lack of data battles... It's just making me sad, I've been waiting to play this for so many years and it's just not hitting the mark.

I can only hope that they'll add all stuff (all the things I mentioned) in a final mix version of the game but this stuff seems like it should be in the main game, I don't think it should be DLC that you pay for, hopefully it'll be for free (it won't).

Disappointment isn't a strong enough word to sum up how I feel right now.

I'm taking everything with an extreme grain of salt and while I agree that reading this thread has somewhat soured my experience a bit I played 0.2 and some other KH games and It renewed my hype for the game.

maximumlight8

Awards
To everyone who has read the past posts I just want you to think of this:

This is 1 guy and his brother, it's his opinion about the game. People react differently to different things. Sure, there may not currently be a lot of post game content that is not just mini games, but as we go into 2020 remember this: KH3 is going to definitively have a copy of the game, something that isn't speculated before. For the first time in 13+ years of countless other games, we finally are concluding the Xehanort saga. I want you all to experience the game for yourselves.

Spoilers are spoilers, we all have a price to pay for looking at them. I regret it, but at the same time, I know what to expect. I'd be way more mad if I had insane expectations for this game and they just were met with bitterness. We all have no idea what the story will be like, if we think it is good or bad. So if I were all of you, then just log off and wait for the game. Nomura has a master plan for this series. 5+ years of development went into this game, it's going to be a great experience, something fresh for the first time in 6+ years since KH3D.

Above all, I want to thank this amazing community for everything, it's making me emotional because the amount of passion in its fanbase is crazy. We all strive to support Nomura and everything these games have been made out to be. We complain about the games, because who wouldn't nothing can ever please everybody. We always strive for more. I have no doubt that KH3 will have amazing DLC to supplement the lack of things we have. With these words in mind, I recommend we all should just log off until the game is out. It's going to only get worse from here and will very negatively affect how we think of the game.

Thank you for reading this.

Maximumlight8. see ya guys

Last edited:

wolfshadow0118

Anyone finish the ex tres games for the starlight? I just tried to redeem the code and it was no valid meaning that the leaker is totally lying since the code should not work.

Ya I tel tied entering it in last night for the sake of trying, but it gave me the same message. We will have to wait until the game comes out. It could be the code can't be redeemed unless your console knows you have the game installed.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
To everyone who has read the past posts I just want you to think of this:

This is 1 guy and his brother, it's his opinion about the game. People react differently to different things. Sure, there may not currently be a lot of post game content that is not just mini games, but as we go into 2020 remember this: KH3 is going to definitively have a copy of the game, something that isn't speculated before. For the first time in 13+ years of countless other games, we finally are concluding the Xehanort saga. I want you all to experience the game for yourselves.

Spoilers are spoilers, we all have a price to pay for looking at them. I regret it, but at the same time, I know what to expect. I'd be way more mad if I had insane expectations for this game and they just were met with bitterness. We all have no idea what the story will be like, if we think it is good or bad. So if I were all of you, then just log off and wait for the game. Nomura has a master plan for this series. 5+ years of development went into this game, it's going to be a great experience, something fresh for the first time in 6+ years since KH3D.

Above all, I want to thank this amazing community for everything, it's making me emotional because the amount of passion in its fanbase is crazy. We all strive to support Nomura and everything these games have been made out to be. We complain about the games, because who wouldn't nothing can ever please everybody. We always strive for more. I have no doubt that KH3 will have amazing DLC to supplement the lack of things we have. With these words in mind, I recommend we all should just log off until the game is out. It's going to only get worse from here and will very negatively affect how we think of the game.

Thank you for reading this.

Maximumlight8. see ya guys

Thank you for this! We all should not base everything on what one guy says about a product. We all have favorite movies that other people say are trash, favorite books that people don't think are very good, and favorite video games that other people don't think are fun. There are no objective opinions here. Wait until you've played it yourself to make final judgments on the game. That little post you wrote was beautiful, man.

KaitoCam

Ya I tel tied entering it in last night for the sake of trying, but it gave me the same message. We will have to wait until the game comes out. It could be the code can't be redeemed unless your console knows you have the game installed.

THIS! this means that he should not have been able to get that keyblade! especially if his xbox is banned so he is totally lying about something.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I don’t think the dev time would be responsible for this problem. I mean, Nomura always said that ‘development is smoothly going on’. After the engine switch they had 4 years without any big problems to develop KH3. Time is definitely not the problem.

I definitely think so. The more we learn about what didn’t make it into the game is a pretty good indicator. But to be fair, there are other variables like experience and team size too. It really looks like the emphasis was to put as much detail into the worlds and characters as much as possible. The renders are a good example. High quality can result in less content. Most of dev time was definitely on the worlds and characters. It would explain the lack of other elements.

wolfshadow0118

THIS! this means that he should not have been able to get that keyblade! especially if his xbox is banned so he is totally lying about something.

Well if he had the game installed before his Xbox was banned, and he had the code, he could have redeemed it before his console got banned. I'm just unsure how long it takes for a console to be banned with situations like these.

NoWay

Awards
I definitely think so. The more we learn about what didn’t make it into the game is a pretty good indicator. But to be fair, there are other variables like experience and team size too. It really looks like the emphasis was to put as much detail into the worlds and characters as much as possible. The renders are a good example. High quality can result in less content. Most of dev time was definitely on the worlds and characters. It would explain the lack of other elements.
You may be onto something. As long as the story and the worlds are fine, I don’t mind the lack of other content. However, I definitely expect Square to deliver DLCs with such things as the coliseum, secret bosses or data battles tbh.
I really hope for more content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back