• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mriku90

Awards
I would love if the epilogue of KH3 is playable ala BBS Final Mix.

Seighart

Awards
This notion of a secret boss being added via patch needs to be squashed before launch. People are already betting on an unconfirmed Day 1 patch solving all of their wishes. Its..going to get worse from here people.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
No joke, I've actually been predicting a playable epilouge as another character ever since Nomura's said he detached it from the game. Wouldn't it be cool if they managed to hide a secret boss in there (one that hints at the possible future)?

Senzura

Banned
This notion of a secret boss being added via patch needs to be squashed before launch. People are already betting on an unconfirmed Day 1 patch solving all of their wishes. Its..going to get worse from here people.

Reminder that nowhere on this image does it say that the epilouge patch will be on launch day

I hope you guys are ready to wait another 3 months for the actual ending

DuhMSXOVAAEipGG.jpg:large

Perkilator

Awards
Reminder that nowhere on this image does it say that the epilouge patch will be on launch day

I hope you guys are ready to wait another 3 months for the actual ending

DuhMSXOVAAEipGG.jpg:large
I’m thinking one month at the latest; maybe around when March begins. The epilogue and secret movie were surely worked on as the game was, so I don’t think Nomura would be senile enough to make us wait until May for them.

Of course, this is only my two cents.

Seighart

Awards
I’m thinking one month at the latest; maybe around when March begins. The epilogue and secret movie were surely worked on as the game was, so I don’t think Nomura would be senile enough to make us wait until May for them.

Of course, this is only my two cents.

I'm sure the wait wont be long. They mentioned the existence of a secret movie months ago so i'm sure it's done.

Senzura

Banned
I'm sure the wait wont be long. They mentioned the existence of a secret movie months ago so i'm sure it's done.

Just because its done doesnt mean you'll get it at launch

I'm almost sure nomura will say something along the lines of "We want time for the ending to sink in" before he released is

Hirokey123

Awards
Hmm I thought the exploration for KG in BBS was pretty decentt TBH. It was about 5 doors and not to mention the tornadoes.

It was two doors as the third takes you to the mandatory end bosses and cutscenes, the entire place of exploration is only 3 rooms and there was basically nothing in them at all.

Perkilator

Awards
It was two doors as the third takes you to the mandatory end bosses and cutscenes, the entire place of exploration is only 3 rooms and there was basically nothing in them at all.
DUDE, SPOLIER TAG THIS. Like this:

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][ spoiler=Title ][ /spoiler ]

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

Hirokey123

Awards
I was talking about BBS's Keyblade Graveyard somehow I deleted the quote i was responded to right before I posted the message, I edited to add the quote back in because I realized that if I didn't people would assume I'm talking about KH3.

Perkilator

Awards
I was talking about BBS's Keyblade Graveyard somehow I deleted the quote i was responded to right before I posted the message, I edited to add the quote back in because I realized that if I didn't people would assume I'm talking about KH3.

Uh he’s talking about BBS lmao

Ah, my bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Senzura

Banned
DUDE, SPOLIER TAG THIS. Like this:

[ spoiler=Title ][ /spoiler ]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You're demanding he spoiler tag the outline of a map from an 8 year old game in a leak thread?

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Seighart

Awards
Just because its done doesnt mean you'll get it at launch

I'm almost sure nomura will say something along the lines of "We want time for the ending to sink in" before he released is

Never said it would be available at launch. Pretty sure I said "The wait wont be long". Miss.

Hirokey123

Awards
I am REALLY sorry that my post caused so much trouble and misunderstanding. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back