• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mriku90

Awards
I honestly never cared about playing Scala anyway, but I almost hope it being unexplorable is true for this fandom to get its just desserts after the incredibly nasty behavior towards the disappointment at the low number of Disney worlds. Have a taste of the bitter tea, you guys, and welcome to the club. *cackle* No sympathy from me.

A lot of posters were getting called all types of names and told just don't play the game and now it seems the people that kept low expectations and had concerns were accurate.

The nasty behavior came from the people trying to police others when they themselves hadn't even played the game yet.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I'm curious to know what makes makes Scala ad Caelum special, if that's the World Nomura always wanted to make.

The epilogue being playable would be a good surprise.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Now that I think about it, why would Scala be explorable when MX probably won't give you the time to do that? Since, y'know, you'll be fighting him.
I dunno he could have waited for Sora at Castle shown at the very top. That would have given us plenty of time to explore the city

ZJGamer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
A lot of posters were getting called all types of names and told just don't play the game and now it seems the people that kept low expectations and had concerns were accurate.

I, too, have my expectations low, as well as some concerns, such as the story having some longevity, like close to KH2's main story or so, or 40-50 hours, and the Keyblade Graveyard being explorable or seen in any shape or form, and that Xehanort's motives would be revealed in this game, but I'm concerned about whether they'd be something that connects me to his intentions and why he's doing things, but if they don't explain them or he's literally misguided and overblown, that'd feel like a cliche of making him evil for the sake of being evil, and if it turns out he's being controlled or is a 'puppet' of another character, I would be very disappointed, as that would ruin the impact of his character, and the point of the Dark Seeker Saga for me.

Senzura

Banned
Honestly what sucks more is that the pace of the game is so much more like the handhelds than the mainline games. At least in the later, you would bounce between OG areas getting some story progression as you go. I hate the DDD/BBS style where its 1: Play the opening OG area which is boring, 2: B-line the meh disney areas with some xehanort taunting, 3: Do final battles.

From what it sounds like, you do all the disney worlds once, then just do Realm of Darkness, Graveyard, and SAC all in quick succession.

the red monster

Awards
Tbh kh3 is one of those games that looked too good to be true, they just showed pretty much everything before release so we didn't really have much to discover ourself.

notnow123487

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How is it proven a troll? Ultimate just posted a screenshot of the DM.

*I know DMs can be faked. But he responded in less than ten minutes when asked for proof.*

Senzura

Banned
Spoiler Spoiler Show

He posted a convo with the leaker, so Id say its 90% confirmed (small possibility of a photoshop, buts thats reaching)

Fatal Mode

We are almost there guys, just have a little patience and try to experience it with a fresh palette. I remember reading IGN's review for KH2 back in the day when they gave it a 7-something, to my young self that signaled the end of the world. After experiencing and consuming it for myself it is still one of my favorite games of all time to this day, even the non-final mix original version.

This game was never going to be everything to everyone, expectations are a brutal thing. Try to experience it for what it is.

notnow123487

Awards
Honestly what sucks more is that the pace of the game is so much more like the handhelds than the mainline games. At least in the later, you would bounce between OG areas getting some story progression as you go. I hate the DDD/BBS style where its 1: Play the opening OG area which is boring, 2: B-line the meh disney areas with some xehanort taunting, 3: Do final battles.

From what it sounds like, you do all the disney worlds once, then just do Realm of Darkness, Graveyard, and SAC all in quick succession.

Yea I agree with this. I’ve hated the Osaka story pacing after KH2. I still think it won’t be that bad though. It’s not going to be DDD bad where there’s nothing til the end.

the red monster

Awards
hmmm
3gGPMzM.png

Senzura

Banned
We are almost there guys, just have a little patience and try to experience it with a fresh palette. I remember reading IGN's review for KH2 back in the day when they gave it a 7-something, to my young self that signaled the end of the world. After experiencing and consuming it for myself it is still one of my favorite games of all time to this day, even the non-final mix original version.

This game was never going to be everything to everyone, expectations are a brutal thing. Try to experience it for what it is.
Theres a huge difference between early 2000s era game reviewers who probably didn't even play KH1, much less CoM, and 2 fans who have multiple full size keyblades up on their walls.

sorawild

I find this to be a funniest leaking of anything I have ever seen.

-Leakers are consistently vague and in a few cases outright lied
-People have been believing outright lies from people who aren't even the leakers
-Constant photoshoppings and editings of what the leakers said
-Leakers said game was good but disappointing and everyone goes insane over their own personal opinion that could just be them trying to stir up trouble
-Everyone from KHInsider to even /khg/ are going mad

I love KH and really hope KH3 is great but holy hell is this hard not to laugh at.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I find this to be a funniest leaking of anything I have ever seen.

-Leakers are consistently vague and in a few cases outright lied
-People have been believing outright lies from people who are even the leakers
-Constant photoshoppings and editings of what the leakers said
-Leakers said game was good but disappointing and everyone goes insane over their own personal opinion that could just be them trying to stir up trouble
-Everyone from KHInsider to even /khg/ are going mad

I love KH and really hope KH3 is great but holy hell is this hard not to laugh at.

So yeah people are trying to stir up drama for 15 minutes of fame.

Senzura

Banned

Honestly, if he isn't lying, I at least admire UltimaxOmega's troll game. Dude has been doomposting non-stop for 48 hours straight and has fooled multiple websites.

Keep in mind though that these two have a history of lying and claiming they never said/posting things that they did (such as the deleted video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back