• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If the impressions of an illegal review of Kingdom Hearts III has genuinely made anybody question their enthusiam for the game then they can always wait for Kingdom Hearts IV.

lol what? You say personal preferences are fine but then bash me for having them. What makes BH6 so much better than the Incredibles? I don't really see why it being a combination of San Fran and Tokyo makes is so obviously better. They both seem like viable opportunities for a world.

I meant personal preference of which movie you prefer. Most people I know prefer The Incredibles over Big Hero 6.

With that being said, compare the environments of Big Hero 6 to the environments of The Incredibles. The Incredibles is never remembered for its cityscape, Big Hero 6's selling point was its combination environment of San Fransisco and Tokyo.

The Incredibles can work for Kingdom Hearts, but it's evident that Square Enix gravitated towards Big Hero 6 over The Incredibles for this game.

mriku90

Awards
"Quality over Quantity."

I remember the main defense of people against the naysayers of this game was it doesn't matter that there's a small amount of Disney Worlds cause they're now massive.

Reality according to the leaker is it's not as massive as was promoted to be.

Another defense was it's fine there's not many Disney Worlds cause they'll make up for it in OG Worlds like TT, KG, and that beautiful SAC.

Reality is only 4 OG Worlds only which 3 are playable. SAC is not playable.

This really does not feel like quality anymore to me even.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Scala ad Caluem isnt even explorable? Might as well just have had the final battle remain in the Keyblade Graveyard. This is probably my second biggest disappointment with the game. Right behind the lack of FF characters

notnow123487

Awards
If scala ad caelum isn’t explorable at all, this has to be a cut content situation right? Not saying it’s nearly as bad as FFXV, but it seems like a similar situation. The only explorable original areas are twilight town and keyblade graveyard, a desolate wasteland. Seems off to me. Two Disney worlds announced at e3 and then they go silent for six months. Nomura hasn’t done done an interview for the game in six months. It’s all just weird. Seems like another situation of the game has to come out in 2018 and they didn’t have enough time to flesh things out. I guess we’ll see.

Despite all this, I’m still very excited.

mriku90

Awards
Scala ad Caluem isnt even playable? Might as well just have had the final battle remain in the Keyblade Graveyard. This is probably my second biggest disappointment with the game. Right behind the lack of FF characters

To be fair. Playable and Explorable are two completely different things. I think the final battle takes place in SaC but it's not a world fully explorable.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Come on y’all, UltimaxOmega clearly made up that Scala Ad Caelum isn’t explorable. The leaker has not said that anywhere.

the red monster

Awards
Scala ad Caluem isnt even playable? Might as well just have had the final battle remain in the Keyblade Graveyard. This is probably my second biggest disappointment with the game. Right behind the lack of FF characters
I think it is playable but only small part of it

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Now that the problem might impact the original worlds, people care. lol

Leaferian

Awards
Come on y’all, UltimaxOmega clearly made up that Scala Ad Caelum isn’t explorable. The leaker has not said that anywhere.
Yeah, that's not anywhere in the twitter or reddit posts. I ain't buyin' it, UltimaxOmega is a massive troll.

mriku90

Awards
Now that the problem might impact the original worlds, people care. lol

One of the big arguments against the naysayers was less Disney Worlds equals more OG worlds. Doesn't seem to be the case at all anymore.

Senzura

Banned
Someone said it on Resetera but didn't really say where they got that statement.

I think UltimaxOmega pretty successfully trolled everyone. On Resetera they are using the exact sentence with the exact phrasing that UxO is just posting on multiple sites without context.

I think we can drop this one

notnow123487

Awards
So now people are just making up spoilers in this fervor storm because people will believe anything at this point and there’s no way to dispute it. Great. This community is toxic.

If this is true that UxO is purposefully spreading false information, it warrants a ban in my opinion.

the red monster

Awards
So now people are just making up spoilers in this fervor storm because people will believe anything at this point and there’s no way to dispute it. Great. This community is toxic.
The story spoiler thing i saw came from the actual leaker tho (but he deleted it super fast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back