• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
That might be the worst thing I’ve heard so far. Why waste so much effort on that large beautiful design.

Yeah, I'm going to say it now. Even though I'm not going to let other people's opinions of this game affect me, and will have my own opinions when I play the game myself, but the fact that Scala Ad Caelum won't be explorable is very disappointing, because I was wanting to explore a good chunk of that World ever since it's existence was found as 'Cable Town' in 2014, and when I saw it in the 'Final Battle' trailer. At least I get the Keyblade Graveyard, I was literally wondering throughout sometime this year if we were going to explore any o fit at all, even if it's the same size of Twilight Town, it's better than not having it in the game at all, but Scala Ad Caelum not being exporable in any form is very disappointing.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Yeah, I'm going to say it now. Even though I'm not going to let other people's opinions of this game affect me, but the fact that Scala Ad Caelum won't be explorable is very disappointing. At least I get the Keyblade Graveyard, I was literally wondering throughout sometime this year if we were going to explore any o fit at all, even if it's the same size of Twilight Town, it's better than not having it in the game at all, but Scala Ad Caelum not being exporable in any form is very disappointing.
What if the entire Keyblade War is just a movie and is not playable at all?! :tongue:

ImVentus

Awards
Scala Ad Caelum aint explorable.
tumblr_inline_pfp352ORsk1r4hkfd_250.png

Not surprised if this ends up being true

Muke

whatever
Awards
Funny considering in the thread about which world we're looking forward to the most, many people said SaC. Many holes will be smashed.

Kinda bummed about that ngl but oh well

Awards
Funny considering in the thread about which world we're looking forward to the most, many people said SaC. Many holes will be smashed.

You can add me to that Scala Ad Caelum camp... Sigh, that World looked amazing, and it feels like a buzzkill that you can't explore any of it, and the first thing that actually got at me, almost what happened to Aranea's DLC Episode, jesus... I hope I don't let what I learned about the status of Scala Ad Caelum doesn't sour me too much when I play this game.

mriku90

Awards

And even though I was a lurker till today so many people defended the choices of the team and attacked the negative people all the time and one of the points of defense was SAC. The fact that it's not explorable at all those people defending it really should issue out an apology to all the people they called negative and stuff.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah can anyone PM me a link to that Scala ad Caelum leak? Looked through both his reddit post history and his tweets, that info is nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back