• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzura

Banned
He's at 26 hours and at the second to last Disney world. B-but the worlds are supposed to be massive!

Well it doesn't matter how big the maps are if sora can leap halfway across the map in a single bound.

It's abundantly obvious they sacrificed actual gameplay and world to just telling the story in pretty cutscenes. I mean, should have seen it coming, Nomura hasn't actually wanted to make video games since BBS.

Also remember hes playing on Proud mode. Imagine how fast you'll plow through the game on normal

Last edited:
Awards
He's at 26 hours and at the second to last Disney world. B-but the worlds are supposed to be massive!

Well it doesn't matter how big the maps are if sora can leap halfway across the map in a single bound.

It's abundantly obvious they sacrificed actual gameplay and world to just telling the story in pretty cutscenes. I mean, should have seen it coming, Nomura hasn't actually wanted to make video games since BBS.
OKAY WE GET IT JUST CANCEL YOUR PREORDERS ALREADY.

Awards
This.

Anyone that ever refuted people expecting at least 9 Disney Worlds by saying “well, it’s about quality, not quantity” is taking a MASSIVE L on this one.

But on the other hand, 30 hours for simply rushing through all the Disney Worlds and it still having 7 of them is pretty close to expectations so I can let it slide if the Disney magic is still present in the other original worlds (e.g Ratatouille being in Twilight Town).

Leaferian

Awards
So a couple of things.

-As others have mentioned, they confirmed the left trigger does work and their controller is just crappy.

-They actually clarified later about enemies and staggering. Many larger enemies and bosses will stagger if simply hit with the right abilities.

-There seems to be 4 worlds in their newest gummi ship video, and I only recognize two of them. I'm curious what they are.

-Speaking of that, looks like the gummi ship areas are split into different flight hubs. I was wondering if we'd be anle to just outright fly anywhere from the start, guessing that isn't the case.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So on his reddit page some are stating that there is a world on the map with a ring around it that looks similar to Radiant Garden or Disney Castle. The map is a bit blurry and I can't get a good look at the world myself

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah Swoosh, I also just watched the video and wondered which world that might be

Perkilator

Awards
Senzura, if you’re complaining about Sora leaping halfway across a map, simply don’t do it. Meanwhile, I’m going to be doing and having a blast, not caring about how long it takes me to do the whole game.

Can't tell if this is the denial or acceptance stage
I can’t tell if this is the therapist stage or the arrogant stage, because I’m getting vibes for the latter. As said above me, just cancel your preorder if you don’t like this game.

notnow123487

Awards
There’s a new leak on ResetEra that spoils the whole game. Not going to read it, but apparently Square is going to start cracking down next week after the new year. Per usual, most likely it’s fake lol but if anyone’s curious.

Edit: Oh wow he said he just hit the halfway point. Wut?

Perkilator

Awards
There’s a new leak on ResetEra that spoils the whole game. Not going to read it, but apparently Square is going to start cracking down next week after the new year. Per usual, most likely it’s fake lol but if anyone’s curious.
Do I…(gulp)…dare ask for a link?

Senzura

Banned
Senzura, if you’re complaining about Sora leaping halfway across a map, simply don’t do it. Meanwhile, I’m going to be doing and having a blast, not caring about how long it takes me to do the whole game.

I can’t tell if this is the therapist stage or the arrogant stage, because I’m getting vibes for the latter. As said above me, just cancel your preorder if you don’t like this game.

Yeah, and you can also make Barbie's pet shop a more complex and enjoyable game if you play blindfolded with one hand
This is the same argument as "Just turn off EXP share!". The problem is that the game is built, balanced, and tested with the assumption you can use everything. It's just abundantly clear that gameplay and exploration is an afterthought, because Nomura just wants us to jump from cutscene to cutscene

Leaferian

Awards
Anyone that ever refuted people expecting at least 9 Disney Worlds by saying “well, it’s about quality, not quantity” is taking a MASSIVE L on this one.
But that's not true at all. On Proud mode, in KH1, it took me 11 and a half hours to beat the entire story of the game. Wonderland alone can be 100% completed in less than 30 minutes. And KH2 wasn't much better tbh, it took me roughly 24 hours to complete on Critical. And that's complete, gold crown and everything, with me spending hours trying to do the Mushroom XIII minigames and a solid hour to beat Lingering Will. Story completion was probably closer to 16-20 hours. If KH3 is closer to 30, that's a good thing. Having 1 less world than KH1 but being over double the length is, in my opinion, quite impressive.

Perkilator

Awards
Yeah, and you can also make Barbie's pet shop a more complex and enjoyable game if you play blindfolded with one hand
This is the same argument as "Just turn off EXP share!". The problem is that the game is built, balanced, and tested with the assumption you can use everything. It's just abundantly clear that gameplay and exploration is an afterthought, because Nomura just wants us to jump from cutscene to cutscene
If it’s an “afterthought”, then it’s an “afterthought” I’m going to enjoy. I’ve never let negative opinions deter me from enjoying a game, even if said game has at least one major fault. Zooming past buildings is hardly a fault to me.

sorawild

So it just came out that the leakers controller was busted. It's why he couldn't switch between situation commands

Muke

whatever
Awards
For anyone who's interested... Story Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Perkilator

Awards
For anyone who's interested... Story Spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Spoiler Spoiler Show
[/FONT][/FONT]

notnow123487

Awards
With the nature of the way things are leaking right now. Make sure you are keeping potential story spoilers in spoiler tags. Since this guy is only leaky non-spoiler stuff, people are coming in that just want to see gameplay and other small things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back