• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah I still want to see a source if Louis is in the Booklet. Emer94 didnt tell us where he heard from.

Well, to answer your question... After I type a few sentences, obviously, to avoid spoilers on the main tab.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sweet that's about what I expected. Thank you

Leaferian

Awards
The funny thing is, I legit had people losing their minds and telling me I was stupid for wanting to see the menus. I was in a massive argument the other day cause this dude kept calling names and saying I wasn't thinking because "All the KH menus look practically the same and they aren't gonna switch it up in any significant way."

And yet, here we are.

Awards
Rage Form is VERY interesting mechanically speaking
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That menu is so totally gorgeous.
Huh. That IS very interesting! And yeah the menu is beautiful.

Hirokey123

Awards
The funny thing is, I legit had people losing their minds and telling me I was stupid for wanting to see the menus. I was in a massive argument the other day cause this dude kept calling names and saying I wasn't thinking because "All the KH menus look practically the same and they aren't gonna switch it up in any significant way."

And yet, here we are.
It's weird that people would get on you for that. They've completely avoided showing us the menus this entire time so obviously something was up, and even if there was no visual change the fact is the menus inherently tell us a lot about what mechanics and things are in the game and what aren't.

Awards
Louis on the instruction manual seems to be just like that gummi ship footage with the "water ruins" world.

Something said with no evidence at all.

Leaferian

Awards
Okay, so. Yes, another thing. Quite interesting in fact. It has to do with the available worlds, based in that guy's playing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Okay, so. Yes, another thing. Quite interesting in fact. It has to do with the available worlds, based in that guy's playing.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
How is Twilight Town being selectable interesting again? If anything it makes me worried that the 4chan leak is actually real.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yeah I just saw that myself. I really like the look for
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaferian

Awards
How is Twilight Town being selectable interesting again? If anything it makes me worried that the 4chan leak is actually real.
Because I'm interested lmfao. If Yen Sid's tower was a separate world, which I didn't see on the map for the record, then Sora going to get his KH3 clothes wouldn't have granted access to Twilight Town necessarily. Since Yen Sid's Tower has its own world logo, some believed we wouldn't visit proper Twilight Town till later in the story. I fond it interesting that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm also super glad we don't get blocked off from it right after we leave like KH2 lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
He just posted part of the opening and extended theme song.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
He just posted part of the opening and extended theme song.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Wait a sec. Time out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Leaferian

Awards
Second part was posted just now. Won't mention what it consists of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back