• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
As I said Hans isn't written out of the world. Since Anna was nearly freezing to death in the Final Battle trailer, Hans is set to appear but in a non-speaking cameo where he prepares to execute Elsa until Anna jumps in Freezing to death blocking Hans death blow. It's just like in the movie, Lion King 1 1/12 where Scar appears but in a non-speaking role and SDG's adventures in the world during the events of the Frozen film is just like how Timon and Pumbaa reliving the events of the Lion King movie from their point of view.

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

somehow if they did a kairi spinoff, I would expect it to be more of a not-as-shitty X-2 with Xion and Namine joining Kairi. I’d prefer a XIII-2 situation with Lea and Kairi over anything else, though.

Graceful Schemer

On the subject of Aqua:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

On the subject of who does not seem to have anything else going on (with only context from current spoilers):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

On the subject of those who have something going on:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
somehow if they did a kairi spinoff, I would expect it to be more of a not-as-shitty X-2 with Xion and Namine joining Kairi. I’d prefer a XIII-2 situation with Lea and Kairi over anything else, though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
So for people that have read spoilers do you think you will still enjoy KH3 and what's gonna happen going forward? Are you pleased with the game as a whole even if like with all gaming titles there were some issues in SL and pacing.

Graceful Schemer

So for people that have read spoilers do you think you will still enjoy KH3 and what's gonna happen going forward? Are you pleased with the game as a whole even if like with all gaming titles there were some issues in SL and pacing.

Well, for me, I can't judge yet. As much as many things are now known, there is an equal if not more about that are still unknown based on trailers and general storytelling. Epilogue and Secret Ending are still a thing.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's funny to me how it's Isa who seems to really care for this girl, but you used Lea instead to be described as his dead gf.

Square Enix HQ, Nomura made a fan club.

He hates Kairi and Naminè.

furusatoe

Haven't read any spoilers, but based on the non-spoiler reactions in this thread I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Kairi doesn't end up doing much with that keyblade of hers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back