• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
That's why I wonder what's the point in trying to get spoiled for everything and not wait for the game's release? I'm not saying you shouldn't be spoiled, but aren't there some things that you wouldn't want to be spoiled?

Not for everyone. The whole subject of spoilers is well... subjective. For me, I usually look at the ending first. What I dont like having spoiled is the "meat" of the game. The middle. The climax.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Not for everyone. The whole subject of spoilers is well... subjective. For me, I usually look at the ending first. What I dont like having spoiled is the "meat" of the game. The middle. The climax.

Anything story related for me. Gameplay, mechanics, and anything gameplay related I want to know before release. :D

Leaferian

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As far as magic goes, I am excited to see what changes the Blizzard Claws/Blizzard Blades do to it. I like the idea that Mirage Staff seems to make magic cast quicker and cost less, that's really friggin cool.

UltimaXOmega

I'm really hoping we get at least 1 more Non-Disney Keyblade. 7 unique Keyblades and 13 Keyblades overall is too few.

UltimaXOmega

I'm thinking there might be a pudding Keyblade. Probably a clone of something though. Ultima is a must but I'm 50/50 on it being in.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm thinking there might be a pudding Keyblade. Probably a clone of something though. Ultima is a must but I'm 50/50 on it being in.
That actually makes perfect sense. A keyblade awarded for completing a certain task with the pudding heartless like getting the most pictures. That could be the third Guardian form keyblade

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

There are already a few clones. Like the Blizzard Claws attack is really similar to the Quick Claws attacks. Ultima keyblade is almost definitely in since there's synthesis. There will probably be a Save the Queen and Save the King too. A pudding keyblade could be similar in design to the Ice Cream keyblade in BBS or the Winner's Proof in KH2. A minigame keyblade even, but they can't go overboard because of the way keyblades are handled in game. Can't run out of materials, cause I'm sure they can all be maxed out.

LucasDraleau

Spoiler Spoiler Show

This guys is definitely not the same as the one from reddit so probably just a troll.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
This guys is definitely not the same as the one from reddit so probably just a troll.

I also doubt its legitimacy because of everything revealed to the public so far, I feel like it's too obvious. I think it's a misdirection.

...Or, it could completely happen and we're all fucked.

Darvandark

Or he made a "fake account" to vent spoilers for all the people bashing him. Plot twist.

Considering even half of what's been posted on that account I doubt that. Most of it is either ludicrous or whatever the prevailing theory is. If these are spoilers than so is what every other troll is saying.

I think he said he's not the same leaker on twitter. He just has a copy of the game and used the other guys name since he was only leaking gameplay footage and not story content. I remember him saying something about wanting to keep square and disney off his ass.

Darvandark

I think he said he's not the same leaker on twitter. He just has a copy of the game and used the other guys name since he was only leaking gameplay footage and not story content. I remember him saying something about wanting to keep square and disney off his ass.

If it's part3 guy his first tweet said that it was the same guy and this account was being made for story spoilers since his accounts kept getting shut down, both the Twitter and reddit of the leaker have said the part3 guy is a fake. That Twitter took advantage of a brief shutdown of the leakers twitter while attempting to claim the reddit was hacked.

Nukara

Awards
Do people really leak KH3islifepart3 are true? (((
Simply, they are very similar to the truth.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

robotman

Do people really leak KH3islifepart3 are true? (((
Simply, they are very similar to the truth.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't think that KH3islifepart3 is real, the actual leaker denied that it was his account. Also the KH3islifepart3 hasn't posted any proof, so don't worry about their twitter posts!

Although, I do have to say, a boss fight with Skuld sounds absolutely amazing, I don't know how it would come about though lol... Maybe she could be searching for the black box or has the black box that everyone's after? I mean this is hypothetical, of course.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So I just saw the leaked gameplay of Olympus and I'm amazed.

It really felt like I was in Ancient Greece. There were NPCs and it looked like they were rebuilding Herc's statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back