• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
I don't understand why you guys respond to that person anymore, they're clearly a troll. Anyway, looks like all the leaker's videos are getting copyright blasted off of reddit. He might reupload them, but he said he was going to show Starlight gameplay later.

Fatal Mode

I don't understand why you guys respond to that person anymore, they're clearly a troll. Anyway, looks like all the leaker's videos are getting copyright blasted off of reddit. He might reupload them, but he said he was going to show Starlight gameplay later.

There are like 4 people on here that I swear are the same person.

maximumlight8

Awards

Yeah a majority of them are gone. Surprised they were up for so long honestly.

UltimaXOmega

The KH IG trying to send butthurt fans to shut the leaker down is pathetic. It could have been avoided all together if they didn't unnecessarily delay the game.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Is it weird that I have a lot of faith that the endgame will deliver?

Juat because Nomura really likes multi-phase insanities at the end of his games and he has been very excited about the final world in general.

Also the guy has more or less designed a lot of the most well known transformation battles. He designed god kefka and his tower, safer sephiroth, world of chaos, world of nothingness, the final bosses in TWeWy, etc....

Even if it is a more personal battle like BBS or DDD I bet he will make it look epic, names like the tower of endings and stairway to the sky already give me good vibes

robotman

Honestly, I think that some of you are being too dismissive. Yes, some people on here (including myself) are complaining about the game but it's only because we all want it to good.

I don't think that it comes from a bad place, although it may seem that way. Some people are just more critical than others in regards to the game because we have been waiting for it for so long and want it to be great. It's not going to meet everyone's standards but a lot of people are expecting it to be the best game in the series, which is should be considering the technology, the time it took to create and the hype surrounding it.

The lack of Disney and Original worlds is a shame for a lot of fans as are other things that we've seen and heard about the game, like the constant attraction flows, the continuing flashing on walls, the difficulty, etc... There's obviously a middle ground but right now, all we have is this leaker (who's absolutely terrible) to rely on for information on the game and the picture that they're painting isn't showing it in a good light.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
Hmmm, well, that kind of urge me to ask one question.

We know Japan is getting KH3 earlier, so if someone already watched a gameplay of KH3 at the 25th from the Japanese version, is it considered spoiler since it's already legally released in Japan?

Fatal Mode

Honestly, I think that some of you are being too dismissive. Yes, some people on here (including myself) are complaining about the game but it's only because we all want it to good.

I don't think that it comes from a bad place, although it may seem that way. Some people are just more critical than others in regards to the game because we have been waiting for it for so long and want it to be great. It's not going to meet everyone's standards but a lot of people are expecting it to be the best game in the series, which is should be considering the technology, the time it took to create and the hype surrounding it.

The lack of Disney and Original worlds is a shame for a lot of fans as are other things that we've seen and heard about the game, like the constant attraction flows, the continuing flashing on walls, the difficulty, etc... There's obviously a middle ground but right now, all we have is this leaker (who's absolutely terrible) to rely on for information on the game and the picture that they're painting isn't showing it in a good light.

There's a difference between criticism and optimism that fosters discussion and debate, and what people are dismissing here I think. Coming in saying a game is garbage because it doesn't have one particular thing you're looking for is setting yourself up for monumental disappointment, and doesn't really leave much room for active discussion. In most cases one game is not going to have every singular thing you want, it's just not realistic.

So when you look at KH3 you say it needs x,y, and z for it to fit what you want. That makes sense, that's how most of us form our expectations and hopes for a new game. When someone comes in and says, "If game doesn't have X it's a 6 for me." It seems like a vein effort to make a subjective thing objective. How do you summarize an entire 30ish hour journey that you've been waiting so many years for and haven't experienced yet with a definitive statement like that?

It just seems super close minded to me. Not saying it's wrong or right, I just have trouble even identifying where they're coming from with that stance, and I'm sure I'm not alone which is why you see so many being dismissive of it.

Besides lack of more worlds the game looks pretty great to me so far. Olympus is massive and beautiful. Twilight town is looking pretty nice too. Very excited for this game.

Scala's Hope

Awards
In the new interview they just posted Tai said this:

Yasue: “Nomura wants it to be perfect, I want it to be perfect, Disney wants it to be perfect, right? And our fanbase, they expectit to be perfect. We can’t have it be sub-par: it’s Kingdom Hearts III. It just can’t be your average well-made game. It has to be more than that.”

They said it's as good as they could make it, so it would be weird if they halfassed the end

UltimaXOmega

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Scala's Hope

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Where did this "original worlds are tiny" pasta come from. From what we've seen of twilight town, there seems to be an opening (with loading screen) to the area where the ramps leading to the station were in the original and then from there it could also lead to the mysterious tower.

I think the leaker got used to the incredibly huge worlds, and tiny is kh2 sized

Recon

Art of War
Awards
$20 says Cloud is the FF character. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Perkilator

Awards
Wasn't it said by Nomura that Kingdom Hearts, along with the box, would have their contents revealed in KH3? And what about the Key to Return Hearts? Did the leaker mention any ​of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back