• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow0118

As our good friend Ansem Seeker of Darkness said, "In the end, 'everything' returns to darkness from whence it came".

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:
Also...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

maximumlight8

Awards
RIP ultima reveal, he went back on revealing it. Well I guess it'll be a surprise for us who get it.

Scala's Hope

Awards
RIP ultima reveal, he went back on revealing it. Well I guess it'll be a surprise for us who get it.

Two posibilities there

1) He didn't get it and is saving face

2)Ultima or the transformations look spoilery (maybe x-blade or armor themed?)

It could also be he changed his mind but I like option number 2

Leaferian

Awards
Okay he can say what he wants, but he definitely says in one of the videos that he doesn't know where to go because he skipped scenes.

UltimaXOmega

Of course he goes back on showing the Ultima Weapon. At least he's going to show Starlight. I wish they would have used the fully upgraded model instead of the ugly Kingdom Key clone.

KaitoCam

Of course he goes back on showing the Ultima Weapon. At least he's going to show Starlight. I wish they would have used the fully upgraded model instead of the ugly Kingdom Key clone.

Who know it might change it's look when it's upgraded

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Two posibilities there

1) He didn't get it and is saving face

2)Ultima or the transformations look spoilery (maybe x-blade or armor themed?)

It could also be he changed his mind but I like option number 2

He cant reveal anything that would get the GP upset and sick police on him. The internet is a dangerous place

5kyLegend

Just a few considerations:

- With only 10 save slots, why did he level up to Lv40 in the Coliseum video when he was already at Lv40 in the BH6 one? Seems weird he's load up an old slot
- Now he's backpedaling on Ultima? Wut he definitely seemed up to show it before, even after getting it
- When he showed his "Proud Mode" save slots, does anyone else find it weird that it showed a bit more than 30 hours when that was the time he said he beat the game with? Didn't he "explore for hours" and grind the Ultima Weapon?

I see loooots of sketchy stuff, my personal theory is that the madman went and replayed the game just to show he was on Hard, and he never got the Ultima Weapon in the first place, since it's so requested now he has to say "it's a spoiler!". Just like, somehow, in a game with "no extra bosses" and "not much to do after the main story", an entire section in the GummiPhone that he unlocked after the main story is a spoiler? I really think this guy is hiding a lot :p Anyone else's thoughts?

punkdthrice

- With only 10 save slots, why did he level up to Lv40 in the Coliseum video when he was already at Lv40 in the BH6 one? Seems weird he's load up an old slot
- Now he's backpedaling on Ultima? Wut he definitely seemed up to show it before, even after getting it
- When he showed his "Proud Mode" save slots, does anyone else find it weird that it showed a bit more than 30 hours when that was the time he said he beat the game with? Didn't he "explore for hours" and grind the Ultima Weapon?

I see loooots of sketchy stuff, my personal theory is that the madman went and replayed the game just to show he was on Hard, and he never got the Ultima Weapon in the first place, since it's so requested now he has to say "it's a spoiler!". Just like, somehow, in a game with "no extra bosses" and "not much to do after the main story", an entire section in the GummiPhone that he unlocked after the main story is a spoiler? I really think this guy is hiding a lot :p Anyone else's thoughts?

Agreed. He definitely replayed the game on Proud during those 3 days he wasn't online due to "new years" (i think he might have skipped cutscenes in that 30hr playthrough). He said he was level 40 like last week lol. Ultima has not been found yet.

Fatal Mode

You may be right, however it may be best to go into this with the expectation that he's telling the truth about those things. That way you'll know what you're in for worst case, and best case you are pleasantly surprised.

bagcifreak

If they're's no Ultima, this game is ending up a 6.

This is like saying the game is a 6 because you can't wield 2 keyblades at once. Having a ultima is fun but like the purpose of the game isn't to find the ultima at the end. I'm sure they'll add events/minigames to unlock keyblades over time. There's so much you can do to make people go back to the game even after beating it. So many developers are doing it. Not saying it WILL happen but my main goal in the game isn't to unlock the ultima. Maybe there's a keyblade compareable to Ultima.

Rowser

First of all, sorry for my english.

The leaker said that he completed the game in 31 hours and then he went to explore the worlds to finally reached the 34 hours. However, when he said on twitter that he just completed the game he also said that took him 34 hours, when it should be 31, according to him.

And this the most important thing: The next day, he said that he had played another 2 hours, so he should be at 36, again, according to him. But in the photo of the proud mode, there was no slot of 36 hours, only of 34 and less. Did he took the picture before the people start doubted him about this specific thing? Is he a fortune teller?

I know I may be thinking too much, but there are many things about him that do not make much sense.

Scala's Hope

Awards
Why are people starting to think Ultima isn't in the game?

It should say if there is or not on the synthesis menu right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back