• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

Wasn't trying to be harsh on what you enjoy, just hope the game ends up being something you enjoy in the end is all!

Aww, thank you, that's actually sweet. I'm sure that I'll end up liking it, I'm just quite disappointed by a lot of things that the leaker has said, it's portrayed a rather negative image of the game for me.

LucasDraleau

Yeah, I thought we were still unsure if the twitter was fake or not? In light of his previous one getting taken down.

Well, he posted on Twitter and Reddit at the exact same time so... He posted comments to Reddit at 9:41:55 EST, 9:42:34 EST, and 9:43:04 EST and on Twitter it says he posted at 9:42. So that's a conflict.

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
What is going on with those “leaks”? I mean really, according to them Nomura is going to kill the whole cast

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Please remember to not post images, twitter or reddit handles, or links. We are only permitting discussion. We can and will delete any of this information and issue warnings and infractions.

Evol

So Noruma pretty much ruined this whole game. WOOOOOW. he needs to be fired, I see.

Evol

I am sorry. Perhaps that is a bit too harsh, but it really upsets me to hear that the world shown in the final battle trailer at the end isn't fully exploreable. And that Twlight Town will be really small.

Edit: Btw, I am not this Bazztek, I really just dont want this game to not be ruined.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I am sorry. Perhaps that is a bit too harsh, but it really upsets me to hear that the world shown in the final battle trailer at the end isn't fully exploreable. And that Twlight Town will be really small.

Edit: Btw, I am not this Bazztek, I really just dont want this game to not be ruined.

I get disappointment with but to ask for Nomura to be fired is a bit much don't you think? Especially when everything else about the game looks so good

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Literally who uses more than four or five of those saves themselves. Hey, here's a tip - if you have a beginner game and you want to start another beginner game, save over the previous game! Sheesh, I literally don't see why this is even slightly a big deal. You can rebattle more difficult versions of bosses in these portals, and if you don't want to do that you can literally just play through the game again. Didn't BbS not have this 99 save system anyways? I don't remember any hearts stopping that day.

maximumlight8

Awards
I always create new save slots because if I want to fight a boss, I can easily access it. I get why they took them out, it's probably because it takes up so much data to save.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This game is hardly ruined by any of these things. The final worlds in past games were never fully explorable, and the worlds in KH3 are already a good 3x bigger than the worlds in any KH game released. I can't even really think of any modern Japanese RPG with a fully-explorable anything. Even XV's Insomnia was limited in its scope and that is touted as an "open world" game.

We don't even know the full scope of Twilight Town.

It's way too soon to judge anything from the game from an especially unreliable source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back