• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

He says he's not posting on reddit and won't post a video of the credits or any credit spoilers. Yeah, definitely think it's fake.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

'

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He says he's not posting on reddit and won't post a video of the credits or any credit spoilers. Yeah, definitely think it's fake.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

'
What is this, a David Lynch mini-series?

robotman

He's got to be lying about the save slots, I want proof that there's 10 save slots, there's no way they'd do that, honestly if that's true I'm really going to be done with the game, the decision making is so stupid, I just can't. Everything I hear from the leaker seems to disappoint me.

If there's not 99 save files, then they must add a boss replay mode and a scene select mode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He's got to be lying about the save slots, I want proof that there's 10 save slots, there's no way they'd do that, honestly if that's true I'm really going to be done with the game, the decision making is so stupid, I just can't. Everything I hear from the leaker seems to disappoint me.

If there's not 99 save files, then they must add a boss replay mode and a scene select mode.
A theatre mode has been confirmed for a while, but the KH series has never had a proper boss fight mode. The most is a couple of bosses being reused in Mirage Arena / the Coliseum, but they were sucky bosses.

0.2 came close to having one with the boss rush and it would have been sweet if that had transferred over.

Fatal Mode

They must? They've put a lot of effort into this game, I'm not sure where all this is coming from but if save slots are what send you over the edge you may have trouble seeing the forest for the trees my friend.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

There's a near 100% chance that there will be a Theater mode. There's always been a theater mode. They even added a theater mode to KH1 in 1.5+2.5. I can't say a lot for Microsoft, maybe there's save file limitations or something on the Xbone? Or maybe it adds more once you have 10 saves? It not being a DS game though I'm sure there's more saves. There were even 99 added for other KH games that had limited saves for the ReMix so the PS4 version will probably have 99. Unless, as stated above, it's just a way to save some screen space by limiting the number of saves you see at a time. Think Pokemon, you start out with like 10 boxes until you fill some up and then you get more added.

They must? They've put a lot of effort into this game, I'm not sure where all this is coming from but if save slots are what send you over the edge you may have trouble seeing the forest for the trees my friend.

He apologized before about going over the top, he apparently has an image of KH3 in his mind and any deviation from that image is out of his comfort zone. It's a shame, but that's life. A few others and I mentioned before about how fans get this idea and they can't handle when they aren't in control of the final product. If he still chooses to play the game despite everything he's complained about then he may come to love the game once he stops seeing these things he thinks are flaws and if he doesn't, then he's the one missing out.

EchoFringe49

So Im guessing that you choose to play as either Sora or Riku with the battlegate/link portal things that are in Olympus. That's why we saw that picture of Riku floating in Olympus (which the leaker said was from a minigame)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So Im guessing that you choose to play as either Sora or Riku with the battlegate/link portal things that are in Olympus. That's why we saw that picture of Riku floating in Olympus (which the leaker said was from a minigame)

Ooh, you know I didn't think about that. That would be amazing. I would so totally love that idea because any extra time I can spend playing as Riku will make me happy. There's no other context that matches it for a "mini-game". He's almost the same color as the portal when he's floating there too.

GrumpyRoxy

I really really am trying my best to not watch the Olympus video. The 29th couldn't be any closer

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
What is this, a David Lynch mini-series?

tenor.gif

robotman

A theatre mode has been confirmed for a while, but the KH series has never had a proper boss fight mode. The most is a couple of bosses being reused in Mirage Arena / the Coliseum, but they were sucky bosses.

0.2 came close to having one with the boss rush and it would have been sweet if that had transferred over.

Totally agree!

Boss fight are the best thing about Kingdom Hearts to me, it's the main reason why I love the games. The fact that they're reducing save files and won't include a boss replay mode is a huge deal for me. If you're fine with it then good for you.

There's a near 100% chance that there will be a Theater mode. There's always been a theater mode. They even added a theater mode to KH1 in 1.5+2.5. I can't say a lot for Microsoft, maybe there's save file limitations or something on the Xbone? Or maybe it adds more once you have 10 saves? It not being a DS game though I'm sure there's more saves. There were even 99 added for other KH games that had limited saves for the ReMix so the PS4 version will probably have 99. Unless, as stated above, it's just a way to save some screen space by limiting the number of saves you see at a time. Think Pokemon, you start out with like 10 boxes until you fill some up and then you get more added.

Yeah, hopefully you're right! *crosses fingers*

Fatal Mode

Boss fight are the best thing about Kingdom Hearts to me, it's the main reason why I love the games. The fact that they're reducing save files and won't include a boss replay mode is a huge deal for me. If you're fine with it then good for you.

Wasn't trying to be harsh on what you enjoy, just hope the game ends up being something you enjoy in the end is all!

maximumlight8

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

wolfshadow0118

So again I was right about the playable characters as well. Heh. I knew when he switched it from 2+ to sora and riku that it would be in the same boat as the coliseum/arena situation.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So again I was right about the playable characters as well. Heh. I knew when he switched it from 2+ to sora and riku that it would be in the same boat as the coliseum/arena situation.

If that came from twitter though then we don't know it's the same dude yet right? But I want there to be a third. I'm hoping for Lingering Will or Roxas myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back