• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
One good thing has come out of this: I've decided to do a comparison of any% story completion times for first Disney worlds of each of the 3 titles, as well as comparing Olympus itself in all three. It'll take me a time or two to become familiar enough with the story route of KH3 Olympus to be able to do just the story, but once I can I'm looking forward to the results.

mriku90

Awards
Just so I'm understanding this, the leaker says that there is an arena esque thing but all it is, is just a fight with really powerful heartless?

That sounds similar to NIER's coliseum thing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just so I'm understanding this, the leaker says that there is an arena esque thing but all it is, is just a fight with really powerful heartless?

That sounds similar to NIER's coliseum thing.

Yeah, that's the best way to describe it. Or something in the vein of the Mirage Arena in BBS.

maximumlight8

Awards
I'm guessing it would be something like Iron Imprisoner? I don't know. It's like he reverts back on everything he says every day.

mriku90

Awards
So just so we're clear the person saying that the secret ending/epilogue was not gonna be day one but would come in 3 months was just trolling the entire right? Idk why people don't tthink it won't be in the day one patch. Persona 5's finale was added in a day one patch for this reason.

maximumlight8

Awards
So just so we're clear the person saying that the secret ending/epilogue was not gonna be day one but would come in 3 months was just trolling the entire right? Idk why people don't tthink it won't be in the day one patch. Persona 5's finale was added in a day one patch for this reason.

Well given that we just had FFXVkun in here, he gave the idea that they never officially said it would be in the day 1 patch. I can't imagine that it wouldn't be.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it’s in the Keyblade Graveyard? That arena structure in the final battle would be perfect for some hardcore battles if we can revisit it post-game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The person who said that is known throughout the Final Fantasy community for starting arguments, hurling abuse at people, creating falsities and incorrect information, and more. They have been banned from NeoGAF and ResetERA and before that happened it was awful interacting with them because they are not a nice person.

It's best to just disregard everything they have said.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Let us move on from that user and get back to fighting each other over DLC and how short the game length is :)

Leaferian

Awards
The game is only 7 hours long and anyone who disagrees with me is clearly being paid by Square Enix.

sorawild

I'd find it hard to believe they would put story based DLC in the game, unless they already want to foreshadow what KH4 will be about.

Leaferian

Awards
Maybe, but KH2 FM also added some scenes clarifying things that weren't super well explained or were left to the imagination originally. Like Xemnas and Xaldin giving Axel the order to take Roxas down, or Riku letting Axel and Namine go. I imagine that if certain things aren't sufficiently explained and fans are vocal about it, a Final Mix dlc would probably include extra scenes.

Blackmagiccat

World list
1. Olympus
2.twilight town
3.toy box
4. Kingdom of Corona
5. Monsteropolis
6. Arendelle
7. The Caribbean
8. San fransokyo
9. The Hundred acre Wood
10.the realm of darkness
11.the keyblade graveyard
12.scala ad calem

Fatal Mode

World list
1. Olympus
2.twilight town
3.toy box
4. Kingdom of Corona
5. Monsteropolis
6. Arendelle
7. The Caribbean
8. San fransokyo
9. The Hundred acre Wood
10.the realm of darkness
11.the keyblade graveyard
12.scala ad calem

May want to check again, you missed one.

GodB

Banned
It takes two years longer than ff15 to create this mess of a Game, Yikes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It takes two years longer than ff15 to create this mess of a Game, Yikes.
Why are you labeling it a mess? You haven’t played it for yourself, you haven’t experienced the story or content that the game has to offer.

GodB

Banned
I mean if you final disney world reveal is fucking Winnie Pooh then it's a problem, I wouldn't suprised if they cut one or disney world so they can sell it as DLC, knowing square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back