• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoWay

Awards
I lot of people taking "mechanics tutorial" to mean "coliseum"
The leaked never said “mechanics tutorial”. Please don’t spread lies and get your facts right on his Twitter account.

sorawild

Alright "Barry", I feel like ruining your fun, so I will. Senzura here is an wonderful anon from /khg/ just trying to shitpost cause he has nothing better to do with his life.

nigbigger44

XV-kun, you need to realize that "hard heartless" is not the same thing as an entry level mechanics tutorial. There has literally never been a repeatable "mechanics tutorial" in the entirety of the series.

In KH1, we had the dive into the heart with Sora fighting the very first waves of shadows and the darkside before Kairi wakes him up.

In CoM we have Traverse Town. KH2's is Roxas' story. Days is the first ~13 days. BBS has the literal intro of the game before you even get the playable character select screen. Re:coded had the dive into the heart with Data-Sora. DDD's was the beginnings of Traverse Town. 0.2 was the first bit before CoD.

None of those are replayable. Why would a mechanics tutorial be replayable?

Fatal Mode

Did you only make an account to come in here and cause problems?

I've tried to engage them with genuine conversation on their view points a few times in this thread but never get any responses. Seems to usually be one offs of this nature.

nigbigger44

A coliseum is more or less confirmed (I don't know why they would deviate from such a thing - even DDD had "arenas" via Link Portals). What else is there leak wise that needs confirmation? I guess we haven't seen:

*Ultima Weapon (KH3 Ultima Weapon would look sick as hell tbh)

*"Final Form" if it exists

*Is there a third playable character? Leakerchan said 2+ playable characters on reddit but we don't know if he is leading us on or not.

Now that I know, y'all should not bother responding to him. He has been thread banned.
This is largely irrelevant but the way to spot xv-kun is mention ONE (1) negative thing about Final Fantasy XV and he will come ready with copypasted arguments.

maximumlight8

Awards
FFXVkun is a 4chan thing lol, they always shitpost on there. Anyway,

So I asked the leaker about OC arena/coliseum and he said he's searched multiple worlds and there's no arena/cups so idk what to believe anymore. I have no idea what he meant by the other thing, if that was just a personal preference thing? He's just purposely being vague, well we'll find out soon enough when the game comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorawild

Yea, I've stopped attempting to ask him anything do to how vague and in some cases straight up wrong he is

NoWay

Awards
Well, this leaker is so annoying. Why are literally always the wrong people the leakers? If I was the leaker, I’d either try to give clear non-story-spoiler answers so that y’all could know what to expect and not bull**** answers like these or I would shut tf up and enjoy the game alone for myself

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
XVKun goes by bazztek on twitta. guy makes up a lot of untrue rumors about KH3
He has an unhealthy obsession with FFXV (hence the nickname) that's gotten him banned from GameFAQs, NeoGAF and ResetEra (among other places, I'm sure). He only gets away with it on 4chan because he ban evades and there's nothing they can do about it.
I'm far too familiar with Barry for my own good, and I'm not convinced that was him.

He's delusional, but stirring shit up on KHInsider is a leap too far even for him.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
XVKun goes by bazztek on twitta. guy makes up a lot of untrue rumors about KH3

OH WHAT I ALWAYS GET INTO FIGHTS WITH THEM ON TWITTER. I had to mute them for how irritating they got. He got so mad when I said Tabata was the reason coded was average on the DoCoMo phones. Or that time I said Luna and Noctis were underwhelming love interests. Or the time I made a joke about XV.

He got banned from ERA and I was so happy because I could post in XV threads again without him trying to attack everybody for even the slightest bit of criticism, regardless of how valid it was or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Guys I've just edited 15 posts over 6 pages to remove links.

ANY MORE AND I WILL START INFRACTING!!!!!!!

Edit: omg Bazztek? That explains so, so much. And how sad.

Leaferian

Awards
He's delusional, but stirring shit up on KHInsider is a leap too far even for him.
And yet, he posted on twitter about the KH fandom being insecure and claiming he was being used as a boogeyman... literally like five minutes after Senzura got hammered. Sooooo doesn't seem such a big leap to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since I'm sure he can see this now:

Bye Bazztek. Sorry for banning you but you're a known shitstirrer and I've faced your comments first-hand on ResetERA and Twitter. We ain't got time for this.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
And yet, he posted on twitter about the KH fandom being insecure and claiming he was being used as a boogeyman... literally like five minutes after Senzura got hammered. Sooooo doesn't seem such a big leap to me.
Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit to think him smart enough not to walk directly into the lion's den.

Alas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back