• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Since it would have gotten to the forums eventually, please discuss the recent leak and further pre-release spoilers (non-marketing) in this thread.

Spockanort Edit: SPOILER TAG YOUR SPOILERS YOU DING DONGS

NO IMAGES

NO LINKS TO THE LEAKS

- Love, Ethy

Last edited by a moderator:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

I’m confused, was that a dive into Sora’s heart? Was it also showing the memories inside of Sora’s heart?

What a time to be alive!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?)

I’m confused, was that a dive into Sora’s heart? Was it also showing the memories inside of Sora’s heart?

What a time to be alive!
Looks to be it, and from early on in the game as well. I never considered this kind of thing in the game, and seeing so many moments from across the series is going to have me emotional. Could these memories trigger a rememberance of Xion? :O

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

Could these memories trigger a rememberance of Xion? :O

It could definitely be connected but, I too did not expect something like this to happen while Sora was still in his KH2 attire. I wonder if while sorting through these memories Sora will be troubled by how many aren’t actually his own? Will he know the difference between Ventus and Roxas?

I can’t help but feel this is connected to Ansem’s research hidden in Sora’s heart, also there appears to be something behind Sora but I am unable to definitively tell what. Any guesses?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Dang, six weeks to go and it appears the game has already leaked. I wonder if anyone is going to contact Square Enix to let them know about it.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Apparently someone on reddit said 30 copies were sold already?What?

ghostwarmen

Awards

Apparently someone on reddit said 30 copies were sold already?What?
Wait, what? Are you kidding? If the game is already out in some people’s hands I ain’t sticking around for potential spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I hate having to delve into this spoiler territory, but I figured it's safer to have made the thread now and in the proper section than someone putting it out in the main KH3 section. But having to inform others that "hey, this is happening so be careful" is always such a shitty feeling urg :(

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Well... the video is... relatively harmless at least for me, the implications of it existing are worrisome.

the red monster

Awards

they better release the game asap, if they keep the january 29 date the game is gonna flop hard.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Wait, what? Are you kidding? If the game is already out in some people’s hands I ain’t sticking around for potential spoilers.

Yeah, it looks like it’s time for to go dark. Already deleted Reddit and I’m working on muting Kingdom Hearts-related terms on my Twitter. I think this is goodbye for now to KHI as well. I trust the staff to do a good job in keeping thing spoiler-free, but I can’t risk someone posting something with a spoiler and seeing it before it’s removed. I’ll see you guys in 7-8 weeks!

kingsoraful

Awards

they better release the game asap, if they keep the january 29 date the game is gonna flop hard.

No....no it will not. Smash Bros leaked 2 weeks early and it did nothing to sales. People will want to play this game, leak or not.

I myself have not played the video or anything. The only thing I'd want leaked is the Disney Worlds or how many there are in the game.

If this person does leak anything like that can someone create a thread for just that.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Dammit, I'm seeing warnings from other sites and pages as well.
This is so not cool.

the red monster

Awards

No....no it will not. Smash Bros leaked 2 weeks early and it did nothing to sales. People will want to play this game, leak or not.

I myself have not played the video or anything. The only thing I'd want leaked is the Disney Worlds or how many there are in the game.

If this person does leak anything like that can someone create a thread for just that.
huge amount of spoilers month and a half before is gonna be huge turn off for people, and to be honest they deserve that for not keeping the game safe enough.

Muke

whatever
Awards

New footage. Posting here

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

huge amount of spoilers month and a half before is gonna be huge turn off for people, and to be honest they deserve that for not keeping the game safe enough.
It won't harm the game at all. This man allegedly stole the game from his workplace. He works in packaging and distribution. His workplace should have had stricter protocol since he left with at least 30 copies but this kind of situation isn't unusual.

His Facebook account is included on the marketplace, so he's going to get fired and potentially sued by Disney and Square Enix.

Also please don't make posts outside of the spoiler section. We will moderate any posts as we want to keep this as contained in the spoiler section as possible.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Many clips here, world reveals. Original world reveals. If you don'T want to get spoiled, don'T watch obviously.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

We can't have nice things can we?

Hopefully the head is cut before it grows

in layman terms

stop these copies from spreading so what we see, obviously we won't share outside the spoilers thread

kingsoraful

Awards

Many clips here, world reveals. Original world reveals. If you don'T want to get spoiled, don'T watch obviously.

Can you just tell me how many there are. Or can we create a thread with the Disney Worlds in the game? I feel like that's a spoiler everyone will be fine with. The number or just the Disney Movies in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back