• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro Launches January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Good to know this is finally coming our way since it was revealed half a year ago! Bit of a shame that the version sold by GAME doesn’t include that nice theme (at least, it doesn’t list it in the description), though. Already having a PS4 Pro, I feel like this’d be a real waste of money... but Great Googly-Moogly do I want this so bad!

Also, I’m not sure if anyone else noticed this or if we knew about it already, but GAME’s description of the PS4 Pro Enhanced version notes that it’s 1440p upscaled to 2160p. Not too surprising since 0.2 is the same, but neat to know all the same.
I just hope in the normal ps4 it will run about 900p-1080p with stable 30fps

impact455

Awards
They are already sold out. Literally couldn't get mine because I was at work :( Gamestop employee said that they only made 3000 for over here fml. Any sliver of chance I can hope that they'll make more???

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i don't know if anybody report it yet but the the actually kh3 is 50mb on the ps4 acording to information on the box

https://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/46305531471/

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

meep2meep

Awards
I drove 130km today to get the last pre-order... I live in a city that has 3 Eb games and all 3 were sold out within 25min of being open.. Each store was only allocated 3 pre-orders. What the hell Square, a gamestop only pre-order?!?! I have bunch of friends who didn't see the announcement in time and weren't able to get a pre-order. Please announce that there will be another wave of pre-orders. I hope everyone who wants one will get one. :)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I drove 130km today to get the last pre-order... I live in a city that has 3 Eb games and all 3 were sold out within 25min of being open.. Each store was only allocated 3 pre-orders. What the hell Square, a gamestop only pre-order?!?! I have bunch of friends who didn't see the announcement in time and weren't able to get a pre-order. Please announce that there will be another wave of pre-orders. I hope everyone who wants one will get one. :)

At least you got one! That is rough though.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I had mine preordered in-store several hours after gamestop online stopped taking preorders; granted, I had to pay in full, but I also had the option to do an in-store pickup. From what I'm gathering from a lot of people, there seems to be varying experiences; some gamestops won't be able to help you preorder altogether, while others can only help you order via online. I'm getting the impression that there's some poor marketing and organization between SENA and Gamestop; the employees I called gave me the impression of being caught off guard by the release, as well.

If you didn't manage to secure a preorder online today, it's still worth calling your local gamestops to check if they're accepting any preorders (although it's likely that you'll have to pay in full if they are). Your experience really may vary from store to store, so don't get discouraged if you hadn't had any luck today.

appleboy82791

Awards
For those of you in the US you can go to gamestop in person to get this ordered. I tried to order the ultimate fan bundle which is listed at $469.99 but they said that those sold out immediately. They were able to order the regular limited edition version which is the one listed at $399.99 but I had to pay full price at the time of ordering. Good thing is that it'll be shipped for free. According to the site, the only differences in the 2 bundles is the inclusion of The Story So Far and the Funko mystery box. I already have The Story So Far so I wasn't concerned about that. I asked about the funko mystery box and they said I can preorder that as a separate item. So I did. Anyway, my point is, it still seams you can get all of it if you're in the US. I hope my experience helps you guys.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For those of you in the US you can go to gamestop in person to get this ordered. I tried to order the ultimate fan bundle which is listed at $469.99 but they said that those sold out immediately. They were able to order the regular limited edition version which is the one listed at $399.99 but I had to pay full price at the time of ordering. Good thing is that it'll be shipped for free. According to the site, the only differences in the 2 bundles is the inclusion of The Story So Far and the Funko mystery box. I already have The Story So Far so I wasn't concerned about that. I asked about the funko mystery box and they said I can preorder that as a separate item. So I did. Anyway, my point is, it still seams you can get all of it if you're in the US. I hope my experience helps you guys.

This is the Web In-Store option Spockanort was referring to. Not every Gamestop will be able to do this unfortunately, but certainly doesn't hurt to try!

Ven_Roxas

Awards
There’s a level of uncertainty about the deluxe edition as well. The description on KHI says the deluxe is with both, but the lady at GameStop said she doesn’t think the deluxe comes with the non fan edition

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
There’s a level of uncertainty about the deluxe edition as well. The description on KHI says the deluxe is with both, but the lady at GameStop said she doesn’t think the deluxe comes with the non fan edition

I don't think it does, based on Gamestop's description. Looks like it's the KH3 PS4 Pro (which if it's packaged like the RDR2 one has a physical edition in the box with it) and then the mystery box and Story So Far. It'll probably come in a box that has the mystery box and story so far thrown in. There's a bit of space in the Pro box that might have enough room for a deluxe box, but I doubt it would fit without being jammed in.

CanOfKrisco

Made an account just to comment about this. They FINALLY announce this for NA barely a month before the game comes out? I'm legit pretty pissed, would have rather gotten this than the RDR2 bundle that didn't even come with a custom theme. Been waiting a while for this game and would have really loved a themed PS4 Pro but ah well. Thanks Square.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god I just got my pre-order in at JB HiFi Australia. I usually miss out on this kind of thing due to extremely limited stock, just like when I missed out on the FFXV CE, so I'm so happy right now ;~; ;~; ;~;

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh my god I just got my pre-order in at JB HiFi Australia. I usually miss out on this kind of thing due to extremely limited stock, just like when I missed out on the FFXV CE, so I'm so happy right now ;~; ;~; ;~;

I'm so happy for you! I'm pretty sure we sorta discussed losing out on stuff like that in one of the video game threads because of being in Australia so I'm glad you got it, you deserve it! We should start a club lol. PS4 Pro Bros.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so happy for you! I'm pretty sure we sorta discussed losing out on stuff like that in one of the video game threads because of being in Australia so I'm glad you got it, you deserve it! We should start a club lol. PS4 Pro Bros.
Thank you! I just can't believe I actually got one in. I sleep during the days due to working nights so I was like "yeah it's totally gonna go on sale at 8am and I'll miss out" but Sora has blessed me on this day.

But since it's at JB HiFi I need to find a new way to get rid of my existing PS4, as well as getting the 2TB hard drive out. Need to cancel my Deluxe Edition Pre-order as well since the Pro comes with it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Luckily I scored one 10 minutes after I woke up!

Yooo nice! That must have felt good to check out half asleep :p

Congrats Chaser! ^_^ I'm glad you got this.

Back