• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro Launches January 29th 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They haven't even acknowledged it themselves so I guess we only have Playstation to thank for getting this thing overseas at all.
To be fair, they could have waited to drop this thing until the West Coast was actually awake.

Still, I'm starting to think SE doesn't even have a real marketing department, just one unpaid intern who updates the Twitter feed between smoke breaks.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've only just now had the chance to start putting money aside and this news gets dropped. I hope I can get it! ;A;

Fatal Mode

The hopeful person in me is hoping that back is blacked out for spoilers of a world that isn’t revealed yet!

OneDandelion

Awards
YESSS I've been waiting sooo long. i was worrying I'd have to buy a regular PS4 and I wanted this one so much.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Sold out? I literally just purchased mine 5 minutes ago. Apparently only the deluxe fan edition gets the deluxe edition of the game. So I kept that preorder too. But the woman at game stop just had me pay for it and everything. Maybe each store gets a certain amount?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I called my local gamestop and they said they can't preorder it in store, only online.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I don’t think calling them will work. I think, for this option that Ven_Roxas is talking about, you have to actually go into the store.

Right. I walked in and asked to preorder it. She said it’s online only but offered to set it up for me since I was there.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I see. So far, both places have told me they can't order it online for me and it's not in their system so they can't preorder it for me that way either. I guess I'll just have to wait. Even if I go into the store, they'll probably run into the sold out issue too.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I had to preorder the bundle (already have the story so far, 2 copies of KH3 and the mystery box was already preordered) but I'm not missing this one!!!

Happy

Hey everyone! I thought this might be helpful to some people trying to order in the US. I had no luck getting the system online, but I called my local Gamestop and asked about ordering one. They had to look it up by the SKU # and it was available for pre-order in the actual store (couldn’t do it over the phone) . I had to go into the physical store to order it, but its all done!!! So if you really want one, I suggest calling your local gamestop and asking them to look it up and pre-ordering in store.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Good to know this is finally coming our way since it was revealed half a year ago! Bit of a shame that the version sold by GAME doesn’t include that nice theme (at least, it doesn’t list it in the description), though. Already having a PS4 Pro, I feel like this’d be a real waste of money... but Great Googly-Moogly do I want this so bad!

Also, I’m not sure if anyone else noticed this or if we knew about it already, but GAME’s description of the PS4 Pro Enhanced version notes that it’s 1440p upscaled to 2160p. Not too surprising since 0.2 is the same, but neat to know all the same.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Me a month ago: The PS5 will probably come out soon. I think I'll hold out on getting a PS4 Pro.

Me today: Well crap..

Honestly if they were able to sell the controllers separately I'd be good just buying a couple of those. Like my retro gray PlayStation controller. This all or nothing is tempting..

shady543

Awards
Is this even even coming to australia though? Ive looked on the eb games au website and its not listed. :/
May have to order at gamestop overseas....

Back