• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Does anyone know of a good place to get any kind of updates on this? I know articles get posted here every so often but it keeps taking a long time between volumes for a US release and I can't find any good answers on google of the current status of the manga. I don't want it to be a KHII manga situation where it'll take years and years for us to get the rest of it and when we DO start getting more of it for it to take months and months between volumes.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Long story short, we don’t know when there will be new volumes available for KH3’s manga. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a way to get up to speed with the latest chapters:

I can’t speak for my own region, but if you’re living in the US, you can purchase and read all the chapters released in English on Bookwalker. Or if you know Japanese, you can check out the chapter of the month as they come out on Gangan Online:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I appreciate that, but I just want to own them physically for my collection. I have all the older versions, including the volumes of the old Tokyo Pop print, so I'm just antsy to read it all once it releases in book form. If only they'd give us more information!

Mora KBM

Awards
I too have some KH manga although unfortunately I don't know why the KH2 manga never updated for a long time. I should really get all the other volumes.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The KH3 manga is going to take awhile regardless. It's a big story and a lot of points to go through. As a novel/manga/book collector myself I eagerly await whenever a US title is announced and released. I normally check places like here and KH13 for any news on when the next manga releases. Nothing else to really do but wait I'm afraid.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Also, for future reference, we do have a general KH manga thread in the General + Future section of the forums if you got any topics or questions specifically KH manga related here:

Back