• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Kairi Nendoroid is now available for pre-order, releases January 2022

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good Smile Company has opened pre-orders for their KINGDOM HEARTS III Kairi Nendoroid, which is slated to release January 2022 in the west (December 2021 in Japan). Fans can pre-order Kairi from the GoodSmile Online Shop right now for $61.99. Pre-orders will open from May 19th 8:00 PM PST - June 30th, 2021 11:59 PM PST.

"Let me keep you safe."

From "Kingdom Hearts III" comes a Nendoroid of Kairi! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a determined combat expression and a gentle smiling expression. Optional parts include Kairi's Keyblade, Destiny's Embrace, a paopu fruit and a sea salt ice cream.

Additionally, a hand-holding part for use with Nendoroid Sora: Kingdom Hearts III Ver. (sold separately) and an additional hand part for Nendoroid Axel: Kingdom Hearts III Ver. (sold separately) to display him handing her ice cream from one of the game's memorable scenes are included! Be sure to add her to your collection!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
It's about time

Sorry, wallet, the Nendos call once more

pastel.goblin

Awards
Awww~! I wasn't really planning on picking her up but she's so cute I think I have to 😭 The nendo concept art rarely does the actual figures any justice imo.

Now please for the love of all that is good in this world give me a Nami announcement. Surely at least all the boxart characters isn't too much to ask?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
The Nendoroids always look so cute. It'd be nice to finally own a complete set of the main trio, but I only have the KH1 variants for Sora and Riku.

Pouhi

Awards
yessss its time! i sort of regret buying the KH1 Sora and Riku now because they are going to be pretty out of place with the other KH3 crew... wish i knew they would announce the KH2/KH3 versions later before buying blahh
KH3 Riku's nendo is so nice T___T

they are definitely going to make the rest of the main group, theyre selling well (especially since they are time-sensitive Nendoroids before the prices skyrocket) and the series is pretty popular so its likely going to happen
but hopefully not anytime soon, i cant afford anymore preorders past Aqua.. but i wanna see tiny little Namine and Xion and how weird Terra is going to look hahah he is not fit for a nendoroid and i cant wait to see it
Ven will be easy, they can just use Roxas' model and change his clothes/expressions/accessories, but for the most part Ven is already done

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The Kairi Nendoroid is really cute. Very collectable. I do hope they continue making these for the KH cast. I would love to have RAX nendoroids on my work desk staring at me everyday while I type, so come on Xion Nendoroid complete the trio!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
@pastel.goblin I also really hope that we eventually get a Naminé one. Our girl has really fallen because of the wayside lately, and it makes me sad (I worry that Naminé scoring last for "favorite KH girl" in the poll a few years back, made Nomura think we don't like her or something). And a Naminé one would surely be so cute! Fingers crossed that they just decide to do everyone on the KHIII and MoM cover art.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Even though I’m not a fan of Kairi I’m still really tempted to buy this just because of how cute the Kairi Nendoroid looks

pastel.goblin

Awards
@pastel.goblin I also really hope that we eventually get a Naminé one. Our girl has really fallen because of the wayside lately, and it makes me sad (I worry that Naminé scoring last for "favorite KH girl" in the poll a few years back, made Nomura think we don't like her or something). And a Naminé one would surely be so cute! Fingers crossed that they just decide to do everyone on the KHIII and MoM cover art.
Here's hoping, she's been left out of all the merch for literal years :\ It's too bad Nomura didn't have the same reaction he did for Riku's poll placement haha. Maybe if enough noise is made he'll relent like he seems to be doing for Kairi.

Back