• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III Japanese Back cover. Game is 40 GB

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
tumblr_pk4pavmg5p1taof1p_540.jpg

Keeps with the tradition of CGI Sora. Game is 40 GB that’s nice. Doesn’t look that way from the amount of worlds confirmed but maybe there’s some that are hidden. Like a Disney world or 2 original worlds.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Or maybe all of the confirmed Disney worlds are actually as large as Nomura is making them out to be.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Or maybe all of the confirmed Disney worlds are actually as large as Nomura is making them out to be.

Don't waste your time, no matter how much you try to tell him that the game will be bigger in comparison to previous titles, he's still going to whine that there aren't enough Disney worlds and thinks the game is going to lack substance. At this point I'm putting him on my ignore list because I'm tired of seeing every board derailed because "Muh Disney Worlds". Regardless of whether or not we get more worlds (until the game comes out it's STILL a possibility) we've all moved on and come to terms with the fact that his could be it. Had a chance to go on about some of the other game stats or some translations of the text on the back of the box but uses it as a reason to say "CULD STIL B MOAR WURLDS".

Awards
Don't waste your time, no matter how much you try to tell him that the game will be bigger in comparison to previous titles, he's still going to whine that there aren't enough Disney worlds and thinks the game is going to lack substance. At this point I'm putting him on my ignore list because I'm tired of seeing every board derailed because "Muh Disney Worlds". Regardless of whether or not we get more worlds (until the game comes out it's STILL a possibility) we've all moved on and come to terms with the fact that his could be it. Had a chance to go on about some of the other game stats or some translations of the text on the back of the box but uses it as a reason to say "CULD STIL B MOAR WURLDS".
Agreed. This Didney Worl nonsense is honestly really annoying. The fact that this has apparently been happening since September doesn't help.

Anyway, can someone translate what the back of the box says, please? I really wanna know what it says.

kingsoraful

Awards

You're very rude as hell and sound damn entitled. People are allowed an opinion, learn the definition of one and accept not everyone is gonna agree with your oh so perfect POV.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really don't want to go through with more Disney world speculation for another month, lol. It's just starting to get tiring at this point.

kingsoraful

Awards
I actually also said Original Worlds as well. Not just Disney Worlds, would love for RG to be confirmed as playable.

But be that as it may the game is 40 GB, which is very big, I'll compare it to other Triple A titles.

ActingDude17

I feel like people need to calm down and stop jumping on others for suggesting there may be more worlds, Disney and otherwise. Yeah, getting mad at Nomura and acting like we're entitled to them is wrong, but I've never seen kingsoraful do that. Honestly I still have an intuition that a Disney world's missing. Looking at the track record of world reveals in the past it would make total sense for Square Enix to drop one in the final weeks before release. If not, that's cool too, I'll still have a blast playing the game, but speculation on Disney worlds has always been one of my favorite parts of the KH fandom and until we get 100% confirmation that they've all been shared I'm going to keep indulging.

wwinterj

But be that as it may the game is 40 GB, which is very big, I'll compare it to other Triple A titles.

The Spyro trilogy is over 50GB and each game isn't long at all. This is due to the more intense graphics and stuff. Point is 40GB is actually on the small side these days due to how big game files are getting.

kingsoraful

Awards
The Spyro trilogy is over 50GB and each game isn't long at all. This is due to the more intense graphics and stuff. Point is 40GB is actually on the small side these days due to how big game files are getting.

If that's the case why the heck was Nomura spouting about concerns about disc space if the game is only 40 GB? And there's many games that are well above that.

Leaferian

Awards
Inaccurate. Game file size has nothing to do with content size. Spyro is 55gb for 3 games and has almost nothing in it. Horizon Zero Dawn, a massive open world game with many hours of story and takes forever to traverse, is only 39gb. The entirety of KH 1.5+2.5, which is 4 HD games (at 60 fps I believe) and 2 HD movies, was only 45GB at launch.

File. Size. Means. Nothing. For. Content.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Inaccurate. Game file size has nothing to do with content size. Spyro is 55gb for 3 games and has almost nothing in it. Horizon Zero Dawn, a massive open world game with many hours of story and takes forever to traverse, is only 39gb. The entirety of KH 1.5+2.5, which is 4 HD games (at 60 fps I believe) and 2 HD movies, was only 45GB at launch.

File. Size. Means. Nothing. For. Content.

Keep preaching it brother! I don't understand why people don't get that, I feel like they must not play many games.

AangArrow

The moment I saw who is the TC of this topic, I immediately knew he would mention new Disney world blah blah blah.

For the topic itself, Leaferian has explained it very well. Thr size of the game has nothing to do with its content.

Paige712

The moment I saw who is the TC of this topic, I immediately knew he would mention new Disney world blah blah blah.

For the topic itself, Leaferian has explained it very well. Thr size of the game has nothing to do with its content.

Didn't we all lol. Exactly level design actually takes up little file size compared to pre rendered cutscenes, audio and graphics etc.

mytomxxx

I'm playing the witchet 3 complete edition right now, we know the game alone is huge, and the dlcs are as well, but the game have 45gb

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
My best shot:
"Hearts that thread light,
Passion adjoining
Fulfills the oath."

They fit every KH theme song title in :')

Holy crap, you're right. This is what we need to be talking about... Not the file size. This is so cool. No way they'll be able to achieve this in English though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back