• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III In 7/4 Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I really hope that donald and goofy get new outfits along with sora. Aside from that, im really looking forward to how other disney characters will be done with this kingdom shader technology

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I actually think the render looks great. The posing could probably have been different but this is not out of his character.
It has nothing to do with his pose.

Oh man, it's Goofy, he's supposed to look like a goofball and make weird expressions (and in-game he's usually smarter than both Donald and Sora and observes things faster than them. ;P).
His face is weird, not in a "goofy" way either. His face is too skinny? It's hard to describe but it's not how it usually looks.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Oh man, it's Goofy, he's supposed to look like a goofball and make weird expressions (and in-game he's usually smarter than both Donald and Sora and observes things faster than them. ;P).

I always had a problem with that fact. Seriously he's suppose to be the dim and slow one...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm not seeing what's so wrong with Goofy here looks pretty normal. Oh man look at crispness of Sora's face are these the models there going to be using for the cutscenes? I really intrigued about this Kingdom Shader I can't wait to see the new models for Riku,Kairi, and MX next-gen KH you're finally here :').

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well 1.5 had Q1 release. Unless you mean western release but I doubt theyd give any info on that at TGS.

Yeah I meant the western release, but you're right. They'll probably announce the eastern release if they announce it at all.

They'd better announce it, damn it.

Pestilence

Awards
Yeah I meant the western release, but you're right. They'll probably announce the eastern release if they announce it at all.

They will. They have been very open with talking about KH2HD so it definately is in the works and there is no other events that make sense for announcement than TGS and few smaller ones so they will go with TGS.

I think they will just say something like ''early 2014'' and it will be around March like 1.5. Take or add a month or something depending how they want to space their releases.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Beautiful, I don't get why you guys think Goofy is ugly, I think he looks great, and he really is goofy. Man oh man Donald is do dashing.

I do think it has something to do with the posing. I shading is a bit weird, but besides that, his face does look a little odd and that could be because of the way his face is angled. I'm not going to make a judgement on it until we see his face in a different pose, then we'll know if it was an angle thing or not.

On the topic of the Kingdom Shader, I really want to see how that effects the Disney worlds themselves. I know it's been done before, but I really want Little Mermaid to appear in this game because I'd love to see all the underwater things affected by these graphics and how SDG are affected by the Kingdom Shader in Atlantica.

I don't think they have to announce it. It is going to happen, there really is no reason for it not to happen and any doubts I think are just based on nothing but worry in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back