• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III In 7/4 Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully Riku will be playable at the very least even if Kairi isn't.

DDD really built Riku up as a character and showed that he deserves to be considered a hero, just as much as Sora. Especially considering the role we know he's going to play in KH3, it seems like it would be fitting and even beneficial to have him as a playable character.

Wave57

Awards
So regarding Riku and Kairi, I'd prefer if they did it like in KH:ReCoM.
You beat the game as Sora and then unlock Riku's and Kairi's story.
That would be so cool! <3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hopefully Riku will be playable at the very least even if Kairi isn't.

DDD really built Riku up as a character and showed that he deserves to be considered a hero, just as much as Sora. Especially considering the role we know he's going to play in KH3, it seems like it would be fitting and even beneficial to have him as a playable character.

Since Nomura said KH3 will be focusing on Sora, I doubt this will happen, but I think it would be cool if there were a three-way story like in BBS. Sora, Riku, and Kairi. We already know what Sora and Riku will be doing in KH3, so there could very easily be two separate story modes.

But at the same time, I do love the way the first two numbered titles focused on Sora, so if they don't, I won't be upset.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tai Yasue as co director. Rie Nishi is producer (she worked on 1.5 as producer and has been on other KH titles) (Just a reminder that Shinji Hashimoto has been promoted to Final Fantasy Brand Director)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
so guys...what are the chances of getting another trailer at TGS? I'm going to say 25 percent
Probably the same trailer recycled... but there might be more added in if development goes well :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Since Nomura said KH3 will be focusing on Sora, I doubt this will happen, but I think it would be cool if there were a three-way story like in BBS. Sora, Riku, and Kairi. We already know what Sora and Riku will be doing in KH3, so there could very easily be two separate story modes.

But at the same time, I do love the way the first two numbered titles focused on Sora, so if they don't, I won't be upset.
He also said nothing had been decided on whether or not Riku and Kairi would be getting their own playable scenarios.

roxaven

Sweet I'm really looking forward to online play, but I wonder if players are allowed to join in the story mode or if it's just a versus kind of thing. Anyways I also hope that KH3 doesn't have a final mix, I really hate missing out. :/

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
The development team of FINAL FANTASY XV and KINGDOM HEARTS III have a friendly competition between each other.

I really hope this doesn't mean they're racing to see who gets their game out first. :I
FFXV has been in the works for years. KH3 still hasn't got a full scenario worked out. If FFXV lost a race against a game that's only been in development for a few months...sigh. Everyone, fired. GTFO

Commander Corn

i predict 2.5 announcement + trailer at TGS, and a more in-depth teaser for KH3 revealing a few important things, mainly Sora's outfit and who knows what else. from the sound of it September is still way too early for presentable gameplay to be ready.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i predict 2.5 announcement + trailer at TGS, and a more in-depth teaser for KH3 revealing a few important things, mainly Sora's outfit and who knows what else. from the sound of it September is still way too early for presentable gameplay to be ready.

I think it's too early for even Sora's new outfit to be revealed honestly. I think TGS will focus on 2.5 with little bits of info about 3, nothing more.

Gonzales95

Awards
I don't get the whole thing about the true strength of the keyblade either. I mean, wasn't it Riku who learned the ability of the Keyblade to give people a Birth By Sleep? Unless it is that the data that Riku found will be related to this 'truer strength' and because it was research on Sora perhaps it will only be him who can utilise the info?

A reveal of a new world (at a push a tiny amount of gameplay, but not a demo or anything) in a new teaser would be fine by me.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Nice article!

I read somewhere else that they are planning to keep us more up to date with the latest news on the games and they'll try to avoid not giving us info for months in a row! :D

Sorarocks93

Awards
Nice article!

I read somewhere else that they are planning to keep us more up to date with the latest news on the games and they'll try to avoid not giving us info for months in a row! :D

I hope so, waiting for TGS will be a pain otherwise.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Interesting; the Keyblade's true strength. I wonder what that is? Still I'm so excited to see Sora's new outfit. I hope it's revealed and TGS.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Not bad. We got a little new info here. I still can't shake the thought of graphics junkies complaining though as some have.

Interesting; the Keyblade's true strength. I wonder what that is? Still I'm so excited to see Sora's new outfit. I hope it's revealed and TGS.
I think that's something we would've heard about in DDD.

Pestilence

Awards
Heh, I called it. Tai Yasue is the de facto director. Not surprising of course but still good to have confirmation.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I really hope Riku and Kairi are going to be playable that would be awesome. I really want to see Kairi develop as a character in this game giving her a scenario might be the best thing in this regard.

So regarding Riku and Kairi, I'd prefer if they did it like in KH:ReCoM.
You beat the game as Sora and then unlock Riku's and Kairi's story.
That would be so cool! <3

I'd totally be down with that. But I'm not sure how well that would work seeing unlike CoM their stories this time will probably very interconnected like it was in BBS.

Also what's with this talk about a new outfit for Sora did I miss something?

I hope we get a teaser trailer at the TGS I really want to know how this Kingdom Shader will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back