• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] OST Cover Art Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The cover art for the KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] Original Soundtrack has been revealed on the official KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] Original Soundtrack website following the announcement of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory's release date.

Fans who pre-order both KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory and the KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] Original Soundtrack on the Japanese Square Enix e-Shop will receive a free bonus disk featuring two new arrangements from Melody of Memory. 

KINGDOM HEARTS III, II.8, Unchained χ & Union χ [Cross] Original Soundtrack and KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory release in Japan on November 11th, 2020.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Trying to get a better look at these... Is this the highest resolution there is? I was considering picking this up for my weird little KH3 shrine but I'm super on the fence.

Launchpad

Awards
Yeah, sadly. They haven't added the actual pack shots to the listings yet :c
Damn, that sucks. Ultimately I think I'm going to just get it digitally. I already have the 'artbook' on display, which has the same Sora art, and I'm getting Melody of Memory physically, so this box doesn't really have anything unique to show. Shame too. Feels like the current generation of Kingdom Hearts games hasn't gotten enough HQ hand drawn art.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Damn, that sucks. Ultimately I think I'm going to just get it digitally. I already have the 'artbook' on display, which has the same Sora art, and I'm getting Melody of Memory physically, so this box doesn't really have anything unique to show. Shame too. Feels like the current generation of Kingdom Hearts games hasn't gotten enough HQ hand drawn art.

Sign found a better version of the Kairi bonus disk artwork once all of the Japanese game news sites updated with MOM news. The OST is still the old, small one, though.

Yeah, I agree. I was genuinely hoping Nomura would draw some new artwork for this album. Guess we shouldn’t have expected too much. Of all of the numbered game releases thus far, KH3 has had the least amount of Nomura art illustrated for it.

Launchpad

Awards
Sign found a better version of the Kairi bonus disk artwork once all of the Japanese game news sites updated with MOM news. The OST is still the old, small one, though.

Yeah, I agree. I was genuinely hoping Nomura would draw some new artwork for this album. Guess we shouldn’t have expected too much. Of all of the numbered game releases thus far, KH3 has had the least amount of Nomura art illustrated for it.

He could stand to be less stingy maybe??? Hire/train an artist to do official pieces for him in a generally similar but still dynamic and exciting art style? The fact that KH3 Sora doesn't have a real, drawn render gives me hives. We really have a full body artwork of him wearing designer clothes but not a standard drawing? What happened? My Kingdom Hearts.. ruined

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He could stand to be less stingy maybe??? Hire/train an artist to do official pieces for him in a generally similar but still dynamic and exciting art style? The fact that KH3 Sora doesn't have a real, drawn render gives me hives. We really have a full body artwork of him wearing designer clothes but not a standard drawing? What happened? My Kingdom Hearts.. ruined

And he does have at least two-ish artists trained in his style. Gen Kobayashi who worked on KH before and Roberto Ferrari who would love to work on the series.

It feels like like a bit of a waste to not have the promotional art expanded to include more than Nomura’s work. I love it but there is probably tons of art made for KH that we’ve never seen by both Nomura and the KH staff. What a waste for it all to just sit in some archive rather than have it appreciated by the fans?

Xagzan

Awards
~When you walk away, you don't hear me say
Pleeeeaaase, oh baaaaby, give us a tracklist?~

What a waste for it all to just sit in some archive rather than have it appreciated by the fans?

I feel the same about unreleased tracks on OSTs.

Jcd110681

Anyone know how one can order from the Japanese store and ship to the US? I’m getting impatient for US preorder information.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
TGS page for the OST has a cover art with Kairi included 🤔

SQEX-10794-801.jpg

Back